No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is only week 3. Imagine how many cancelled games by the end of December?

Comment

Crvena Zvezda v Zalgiris 52-48
      Alba Berlin v Efes 47-53
      Asvel v Panathinaikos 40-60 ....Would be 51-49 for Pana if not for the covid cases.
      Baskonia v Zenit (not happening)
      Valencia v Barcelona 49-51
      Maccabi v Bayern Munich 55-45
      Fener v CSKA 51-49
      Olympiacos v Milano 47-53
      Real Madrid v Khimki 90-10 because of covid.

12-6 on the season so far.....Gonna keep track this year just to have some fun....
      Last edited by Gman365; 10-13-2020, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Just saw the performance by Loyd he did last week. Why after the good EL season in Valencia he moved to the financially the weakest EL team? Didn't he have any offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
          Just saw the performance by Loyd he did last week. Why after the good EL season in Valencia he moved to the financially the weakest EL team? Didn't he have any offers?
          It is sometimes about the role...he was offered the strongest possible contract of our team, and role of absolute leader of the team, so I can only imagine his numbers and price at the end of this season if he continue like this, and there are strong chances that he will.
          He had a decent season in Valencia, but far from consistent, so he could grab 100k-200k stronger contract in some other EL club, but with limited role.
          Sometimes you should make first smart moves, and than financially beneficial, and he did exactly that...
          Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
          SG/PG: Walden
          SG: Loyd
          SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
          SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
          PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
          PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
          C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
            It is sometimes about the role...he was offered the strongest possible contract of our team, and role of absolute leader of the team, so I can only imagine his numbers and price at the end of this season if he continue like this, and there are strong chances that he will.
            He had a decent season in Valencia, but far from consistent, so he could grab 100k-200k stronger contract in some other EL club, but with limited role.
            Sometimes you should make first smart moves, and than financially beneficial, and he did exactly that...
            Yes, it makes sense. Covid can ruin this smart move though or at least postpone it.

Comment

ASVEL vs PAO is cancelled.

Comment

How long are they going to persist with this Devotion remix for??

Comment

Congrats to Zalgiris fans. Deserved win of the better team. A lot of work in front of us. We are the easiest team to scout this year.

Comment

Not sure why Zvezda stopped playing in the beggining of the fourth quarter when they started to take awful shots. There was no movement without the ball at all.
                    Thanks for the dub.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                      Not sure why Zvezda stopped playing in the beggining of the fourth quarter when they started to take awful shots. There was no movement without the ball at all.
                      Thanks for the dub.
                      This game was lost in the first half in my opinion. Anyways, we all knew that this season will be painful but even more so if you lose games against a team that didn't play good. It felt like pure routine win in 2nd half.

All home games against Zalgiris are the same. We go up early, Zalgiris comes back and takes a lead of 5 points that feels like you can play until tomorrow but won't go ahead. I understand that Zalgiris is the better team but I don't understand why they can play more disciplined like zvezda. We lack a lot of quality at positions 3 and 4 and the more the season goes on the more teams will start to exploid this problem. Shots sometimes fall, sometimes not but as I told after game vs Baskonia, people who thought that we can score like in that game are not normal.

Comment

And one more thing about Anne Panther. This woman is the most horrible referee for years and she is constantly being called up to referee EL games. She made that many mistakes on both sides that I am sure fans of both teams where close to swearwords.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          And one more thing about Anne Panther. This woman is the most horrible referee for years and she is constantly being called up to referee EL games. She made that many mistakes on both sides that I am sure fans of both teams where close to swearwords.
                          Wasn't that bad, IMO.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                            Wasn't that bad, IMO.
                            The problem is the criteria. First no contact - then every contact foul - then no travel calls - then 5 in a row - then again no contact - then just fouls for Zalgiris - then for compensation just fouls for zvezda.

Breaks rhythm. No authority. In my opinion she even had more calls against you than against us btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                              How long are they going to persist with this Devotion remix for??
                              As much as with Burn Loot Murder jerseys.

Gone completely copycat woke like NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                                She likes to make those dramatic calls... When I saw her, I knew what to expect, so at least was somewhat mentally prepared for upcoming bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information