No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disastrous defeat for us, second half was like flashback from last season.
    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
      Season highlight!
      One minute of the OLY-Maccabi game disappeared from EL website. Looks like OLY won?
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
        One minute of the OLY-Maccabi game disappeared from EL website. Looks like OLY won?
        maccabi lost second ft by purpose and wilbekin tied the game with 3p. Harrison with a buzzer beater from 8m gave the win to oly 85-82

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          It’s not about Lucic, he’s complaining about Ulanovas no matter how he plays.
          Just basketball ignorants may maybe think that Ulanovas is better then Lucic.

And yes, it was about Lucic vs Ulanovas, I wrote that yesterday and it was clear what it meant. I wanted him in Fener and not Ulanovas. If your limited brain isn't capable to undetrstand that it's your problem.

But you are so consistent to draw a conclusions after 1st qt. The game consists of 4 quarters and your loved boy is just 1st qt man. As I remember he shoot in four games 7/7 in 1st quarters and 0/7 in rest of the games.

And after all whence the sudden positive interest for Fener players? As I know you are known Fener hater for years. I am poked for bashing Ulanovas etc but as I remember Vesely is your target last 4 years, there are hundreds of posts about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by childress67 View Post
            maccabi lost second ft by purpose and wilbekin tied the game with 3p. Harrison with a buzzer beater from 8m gave the win to oly 85-82
            Thanks. I dont know what this meters is but clearly an exciting ending. Harrison was supposed to be a big time NBA prospect coming out of high school. Cant wish him success though since he went to KY.

Comment

• Btw, the refs watched almost all of Fener's positons on the screen but they didn't bother to watch Lucic's harsh foul on De Colo which would cost him getting kicked out of the game. No that I say Fener lost because of this but definitely an important detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Great decision to take Bender in for the last minute.
                Bender is part of the team, if he is useless please get rid of him immediately.

Oly's roster is far more complete actually than maccabi's and yet the team managed to fight till the last second. The problem is the roster, playing permanently without the three players and with Bender that shouldn't exist leaves few choices to the coach.

Even considering the absences I think that with Acy instead of bender the record wins-losses would have been 3-1 instead of 1-3. Today if the team had been able to control the defensive rebounds the game would have been won at 100%.

Comment

• Bender doesn't hear the end of it but what about Zizic? He doesn't seem able to defend at all at this level and it's not like he's a go-to-guy in offence. How many offensive rebounds can one man get?

Martin is such an improvement over Milutinov, it's ridiculous. Bartzokas shows his near-perfect recruiting skills yet again.
                  The Blatt-Milutinov dark days are behind us, finally.

Comment

• I am very disappointed in Brown performance tonight. I considered him as one of main players and there are games where he must show balls in clutch moments.

Against CSKA he missed two shoots for the win, but I thought it's coincidence. Tonight again he missed some crutial shoots. Seems that we are again with just De Colo and Vesely as top players. Shame

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      I am very disappointed in Brown performance tonight. I considered him as one of main players and there are games where he must show balls in clutch moments.

Against CSKA he missed two shoots for the win, but I thought it's coincidence. Tonight again he missed some crutial shoots. Seems that we are again with just De Colo and Vesely as top players. Shame

Coach insisted on him but after all, he failed over and over again. His situation is more worrisome than the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Just basketball ignorants may maybe think that Ulanovas is better then Lucic.

And yes, it was about Lucic vs Ulanovas, I wrote that yesterday and it was clear what it meant. I wanted him in Fener and not Ulanovas. If your limited brain isn't capable to undetrstand that it's your problem.

But you are so consistent to draw a conclusions after 1st qt. The game consists of 4 quarters and your loved boy is just 1st qt man. As I remember he shoot in four games 7/7 in 1st quarters and 0/7 in rest of the games.

And after all whence the sudden positive interest for Fener players? As I know you are known Fener hater for years. I am poked for bashing Ulanovas etc but as I remember Vesely is your target last 4 years, there are hundreds of posts about him.
                        I have nothing against Fener, I just dislike Vesely. He's totally useless against real Cs and in F4. He's dominant only against undersized Cs.

Nando is not Pg and that might cost you many games.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                          I have nothing against Fener, I just dislike Vesely. He's totally useless against real Cs and in F4. He's dominant only against undersized Cs.

Nando is not Pg and that might cost you many games.
                          Let's say that it's partially true, but what is with Ulanovas and your persistent insistence on his stats when it's obvious that it doesn't show his real quality. He is 1st quarter guy and even in Zalgiris wasn't factor in significant games. Just look his stats in F4 games, or playoff games excluding just one against Oly. Everything you said about Vesely multiply with 10 and that is Ulanovas against teams like CSKA, Real, Barca.

Even if we say that he is good player, conclusions based just on statistics that he is better then Lucic is sacrilege or total ignorance.

Comment

• Give some credit to SRod. Brought it big time today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                              Give some credit to SRod. Brought it big time today.
                              Chacho was always one of the best players and legend of this sport.

Comment

• Kyle Hines was bringing the ball up the court for almost entire second half and even did some nice ballhandling along the way, it probably saved Cacho from spending after Delaney went down.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information