Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 334

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kupiskis
    Posts
    541
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Barca-Pao game confirms that Saras is a fraud.
    This comment proves that you are a fraud.

  2. #182
    Senior Member edvinas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    859
    Country: Argentina

    Default

    Aight, so that's what happens when you lose patience on Foster and you sell him on fantasy league...

  3. #183
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    313
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Nedovic looks even worse.
    thought that would be not possible after the two first games but seems that he try hard to make his negativ record. Should be our best player and is the worst at moment.

  4. #184
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Nedovic looks even worse.
    I think that's officially known as the "post Milano syndrome."

  5. #185
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Barça is having a tough time with such a limited roster they need Gasol brothers and also another PG addition
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,417
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    My boy Mitoglu (aka reincarnation of Tsartsaris) keeps grabbing rebounds...

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,417
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    barça is having a tough time with such a limited roster they need gasol brothers and also another pg addition
    :d :d

  8. #188
    Senior Member Gman365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    643
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Sarunas like his teams to foul alot and have the other team in the bonus all the time...Pana living at the free throw line the whole second quarter ...

    Are you guys a fan of this strategy ?

    Nice to play a bit physical and send the other team a message when it comes to protecting the rim but man it's hard to get in any flow when the other team is at the free throw line all the time.....

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,417
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Mitoglu bossing around... what a defense. This is Greek defense of its finest!

  10. #190
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    1,434
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    What happened to those people who always calculates the budgets and says that Fenerbahçe is not successful? Now, Fenerbahçe's budget is not as big as it was in the past, and they are not talking.

    Efes is losing to the teams that have a lower budget than they have (such as Fenerbahçe), and especially Zalgris's budget is even lower than the previous season, they are probably only half of Efes's budget.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish Basketball League ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague ---

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,007
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    What happened to those people who always calculates the budgets and says that Fenerbahçe is not successful? Now, Fenerbahçe's budget is not as big as it was in the past, and they are not talking.

    Efes is losing to the teams that have a lower budget than they have (such as Fenerbahçe), and especially Zalgris's budget is even lower than the previous season, they are probably only half of Efes's budget.
    But isn't half of Efes' budget going to Larkin?
    It should be, in any case.

  12. #192
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    I can't believe that Pappagiannis with his height can't grab rebound to save his life. Also, Sykes and Nedovic might be the worst guards duo in a long time with their current form

  13. #193
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    313
    Country: Germany

    Default

    the problem is there is no structure without a PG. Nobody run´s the game. Sant Ross isn´t a PG. And pao cannot afford a total failure of their first SG Nedovic. That hurts hard.
    Pao is looking for a PG and Nedovic should be on a hot seat.

  14. #194
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    4,351

    Default

    Barca is there for the taking but we have so many passengers. Papa-G, Auguste, Nedovic, Sykes and White are JOKES.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  15. #195
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    1,434
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    But isn't half of Efes' budget going to Larkin?
    It should be, in any case.
    Quarter probably.

    We also had many injured players, not just one in the previous seasons; Vesely, Lauvergne and Datome were all injured at the end of 2019 season and prior to 2019 Final Four.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish Basketball League ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague ---

  16. #196
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    Pappagiannis might be the worst player in the whole Euroleague. So useless in the offense, ever more useless in the defense. Bb IQ is pure laugh. Also Vovoras has weird rotations. 1st quarter Foster best player he subs him very early. 3rd quarter PAO plays so good, Sant Roos goes out after 4 mins.

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    985
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    the problem is there is no structure without a PG. Nobody run´s the game. Sant Ross isn´t a PG. And pao cannot afford a total failure of their first SG Nedovic. That hurts hard.
    Pao is looking for a PG and Nedovic should be on a hot seat.
    Planning a player that is destroyed by injuries is always risky. In Nedovic's case I am quite surprised the big role he is given in PAO. I thought he was taken to make 15ppg season in Greek league to get some kind of bigger contract next year. PAO looks much better without Sykes, coach already benched him this game constantly. Nedovic is a question of time, too, if he won't wake up. Which for me is impossible taking into consideration that he didn't play one year and knowing how much he relies on the ball in his hands.

    Anyways, this team has a lot of upside. I think they can play really good basketball on both ends. Surprisingly good and clear PO candidate.

  18. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    215

    Default

    ataman's post-match comments that about micic are very disturbing.

  19. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,417
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Papagiannis might be the worst Euroleague player in this season. This guy is insanely dumb. Not only he cant grab a rebound he is also making easy turnover.

  20. #200
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    313
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Planning a player that is destroyed by injuries is always risky. In Nedovic's case I am quite surprised the big role he is given in PAO. I thought he was taken to make 15ppg season in Greek league to get some kind of bigger contract next year. PAO looks much better without Sykes, coach already benched him this game constantly. Nedovic is a question of time, too, if he won't wake up. Which for me is impossible taking into consideration that he didn't play one year and knowing how much he relies on the ball in his hands.

    Anyways, this team has a lot of upside. I think they can play really good basketball on both ends. Surprisingly good and clear PO candidate.
    Sykes, i think he has an injury

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •