Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by childress67 View Post
    He grabbed many rebounds over maccabi players' heads but you judge him from a lost rebound from an intentionally missed free throw
    I wrote it's an joke. I never judge players. In this situation, now serious, it' not even exclusively his fault but additonally Vezenkov's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      Ulanovas is a good player. There is no doubt.

Problems are conclusions after 4 rounds from always same people in here.
      If you meant on me then your conclusion isn't correct at all.
      Obviously you didn't follow topic from the start. It was never about Ulanovas quality which is present, we can't deny that, but about the issue that we need better then him. My wishes were Giedraitis and Lucic, players that Fener even with reduced budget could afford. But at the end we have mediocre role player who plays only 1st qt on high level.

His weird shooting is the smallest problem in this moment, but there are some other issues. His post up game is problem imo. He missed two or three easy layups last night, His defensive game against Clyburn and Lucic was slow and non-energetic. His rebounding is invisible and sporadic.

Again, I could write this for some other players from Fener too, it's not hate against him, but position he covers demands much more then he is capable.

You are Zvezda fun and I see some players who are even worse then Ulanovas but who am I to criticize your roster? It's up to you.
      Last edited by janketa; 10-17-2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Nothing personal and nothing against you. There were way worse conclusions after 4 rounds (!) of people that are regularly just writing phrases and nothing substantial in the last days than your writing against Ulanovas.

But, aside of that, even it is really not my thing and your team, you should give Ulanovas a chance, he is fighting hard and every coach would love to have him on his roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          If you meant on me then your conclusion isn't correct at all.
          Obviously you didn't follow topic from the start. It was never about Ulanovas quality which is present, we can't deny that, but about the issue that we need better then him. My wishes were Giedraitis and Lucic, players that Fener even with reduced budget could afford. But at the end we have mediocre role player who plays only 1st qt on high level.

His weird shooting is the smallest problem in this moment, but there are some other issues. His post up game is problem imo. He missed two or three easy layups last night, His defensive game against Clyburn and Lucic was slow and non-energetic. His rebounding is invisible and sporadic.

Again, I could write this for some other players from Fener too, it's not hate against him, but position he covers demands much more then he is capable.

You are Zvezda fun and I see some players who are even worse then Ulanovas but who am I to criticize your roster? It's up to you.
          Giedraitis is more SG than SF, and Ulanov SF can play PF. Lucic plays in a relatively weaker team than Fener , so his role is more important.
          If Lucic would be for the Fener team, it is unclear whether he would get playing time , when Ulanov play in starting five.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information