No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This defeat is on Vovoras. Playing Papagiannis more than 3 mins and playing him in the crucial actions is like you want to lose. Nedovic scored at the end but till then he was horrible, like last 2 games. Sykes is the history for PAO very soon. So brutal to lose like this

Comment

• One of the losses than can help in a long term in my opinion. Congrats to both team. Good show. Good night everybody.

Comment

• It's always tough to lose like this but they were the better team and they won effortlessly in overtime.

I was very excited when Nedovic signed, I really like his talent but I don't like the way he is being used at the moment. Let's just hope that he will become more efficient and a better floor general as time passes.

Papagiannis not securing that rebound maybe cost us the game but I really don't expect much of him anymore.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Pao showed great character. Foster builds a lot of self-confidence. In the end, nodevic also found his hand.
          We desperately need a PG. There are weaknesses on 5, but there is not mutch we can do about it, either the right rotation to hide this.

Comment

• Comeback of Larkin loading...

Comment

• The way we lost really stings. Barca was there for the taking but we have too many passengers in the team. Nedo woke up after 25 mins but we need him from the 1st min.

We don't have a pg and neither do we have a point of reference in the paint to suck in the defence allowing Nedo and Foster more space to shoot. Lovergne was a dream for me but it want meant to be.

Papa-G and Aaron White are two massive useless pieces of shit. One has a BBALL IQ of 0 and the other is a weak and ball-less vegan sh*thouse.

As long as we don't sign a 1 and 5 all our nights will end like tonight.
              Last edited by EverGreen; 10-15-2020, 10:21 PM.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• That Sykes guy reminds me of Nelson, a pg pao had in 2015. By far the worst pg's i have seen in Pao teams all these years.

Comment

• Pao is trying to get Alex Pérez

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                    No covid in Lithuania?
                    Not fair according to Ataman

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                      Pao is trying to get Alex Pérez
                      Wont help a bit.

Comment

• Papagiannis i hope you never get dinner served again and die feom starving. Fucking moron
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by gio View Post
                          ataman's post-match comments that about micic are very disturbing.
                          What did he say?
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• What is budget of PAO this season?

Honestly this team seems weaker than other teams except Asvel. PAO is playing very good considering roster quality.

Comment

• Saras' teams always struggle in the beginning of season, as players need to adapt to "the system". When they do - they make miracles
                              <-link to video
                              http://bit.ly/bg3272
                              http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

• Micic just should stop to throw bricks and he will be ok. He must admit to himself that he is not such great shooter and continue to do what knows the best.

He is not Pangos or Chacho type of player with soft hand, but he can assist, penetrate, he has good court vision and physics.

What Ataman did is same as last season, he is trying to provoke his reaction on the court.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information