Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Definitely. Watching the competition even 5th rank is probable. The only problem is the specific skill set of many guys like Eddie or Pierre.
    I think they are good role players even if they don't develop but I think they will be better

I think our main issue right now is half court offense without De Colo. We're too reliant on him. It will get better with time or course, but it was said we have budget for another addition so we might get someone from NBA.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

I will not comment Ulanovas offnesive game this time because it's known he is unusable in this type of the games. 2/7 shooting is quit expected and we will see that many times this season.

What is bad and unexpected (just ignorants can't see that) is his defensive impact. Last Clyburn penetration showed he isn't capable to defend any player faster then snail. Just 2 rebounds for 32 minutes is it real?

Other then that I am quit satisfied with all team performance. CSKA is better team in this moment, but there is very visible fight spirit that we lacked last season. I believe in Kokoskov system.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Maccabi should get rid of Bender ad soon as possible.
    He has a contract till the end of the year. It is difficult to replace him now but till January we will see if Casspi restarts playing or not. Without Casspi a new player will become indispensable.

Maccabi 20/78 3pts till now, it is perfectly normal to have lost 2 games with such percentages. DiBartolomeo and Zoosman are still out and this creates problems.

As I had written a solid sf shooter instead of bender or acy would have been more useful. Deshaun Thomas could have been taken into consideration.

I agree that Pierre and Eddie are limited players but they will play their roles correctly. I expect that.

Where is opportunity to improve? I think there is only one possibility and that is Biberovic. Even if he doesn't improve much his offensive game, we need a player on that position who will cover defensive holes. I think he will be capable for that in second part of the season. Avdija role in Maccabi is good example how young players can improve through games

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I agree that Pierre and Eddie are limited players but they will play their roles correctly. I expect that.

Where is opportunity to improve? I think there is only one possibility and that is Biberovic. Even if he doesn't improve much his offensive game, we need a player on that position who will cover defensive holes. I think he will be capable for that in second part of the season. Avdija role in Maccabi is good example how young players can improve through games
    Older players can also improve. Think of Udoh when he arrived and when he left for example

I won't comment on Ulanovas you deserved to let out some steam
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Great effort by Khimki. Extremely sad to see team like Khimki playing under these circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    De Colo flops after warning, technical
    Kurbanov flops after warning, no technical

CSKA and refs... Even with Covid it is nice to see some things are permanent

Let's see if we can defend
    Yes, some things are permanent = De Colo flops. Period.
    Only thing changed is now he plays for Fener, so Fener fans have nothing against it.
    On the whole I enjoyed the game. Another OT with Fener - what can be better. But we played awful at times. too many missed shots. Shengelia was awful, James nearly killed us in the 4th... Clyburn is our everything! Though I believe they will play much better with time.
    And where did they find this guy Eddie? Thank God he had no chance for the last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by iraz View Post
    Yes, some things are permanent = De Colo flops. Period.
    Only thing changed is now he plays for Fener, so Fener fans have nothing against it.
    On the whole I enjoyed the game. Another OT with Fener - what can be better. But we played awful at times. too many missed shots. Shengelia was awful, James nearly killed us in the 4th... Clyburn is our everything! Though I believe they will play much better with time.
    And where did they find this guy Eddie? Thank God he had no chance for the last shot.
    Hahah you know how it goes - De Colo doesn't bother me now

It is somewhat curious why it is like this - Fener and CSKA seem to have thriller games every season. About Eddie, I think he came from Murcia but don't quote me on that. He always had shooting skills but we'll see if he can improve in other aspects, currently his defense seems quite suspect
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Hahah you know how it goes - De Colo doesn't bother me now

It is somewhat curious why it is like this - Fener and CSKA seem to have thriller games every season. About Eddie, I think he came from Murcia but don't quote me on that. He always had shooting skills but we'll see if he can improve in other aspects, currently his defense seems quite suspect
    If you had planned Biberovics development properly he would have played today instead of Eddie but we know your approach towards prospect.

Older players can also improve. Think of Udoh when he arrived and when he left for example

I won't comment on Ulanovas you deserved to let out some steam
    On second thought last Clyburn penetration showed exactly how much we miss player like Udoh. Vesely is to be honest mediocre rim protector.
    So, there is maybe possibility for Hamilton to take much bigger role in future games.

Regarding Eddie we can't expect bigger then this tonight Pierre maybe but it's not very likely

Always when Wilbekin sees the Bayern jersey he goes crazy.

He had a 41 points Eurocup game with Dacka against Bayern.

If you had planned Biberovics development properly he would have played today instead of Eddie but we know your approach towards prospect.
    Fuck them prospects give me 30+ years olds

To be serious though, I don't care about young players a lot. If they are really good they go to NBA and if they are mediocre... They are mediocre. I think it is a better business model for Fener, Madrid, Barça etc to buy shining prospects (like Bogdan) from other clubs. Maybe our decreased budget will change that approach though.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Fuck them prospects give me 30+ years olds

To be serious though, I don't care about young players a lot. If they are really good they go to NBA and if they are mediocre... They are mediocre. I think it is a better business model for Fener, Madrid, Barça etc to buy shining prospects (like Bogdan) from other clubs. Maybe our decreased budget will change that approach though.
    The bad thing is i cant blame you for thinking that way.

Lucic was great tonight. I won't comment anything but repeat regret why we didn't pay fuckin buyout for such player.

Pierre will be a good forward when he starts to make open shots and finishes in transition like today. Finding guys like that is always important when you have a limited budget.

On the other hand Bender the fourth pick of 2015 draft if i am not mistaken. There is always the danger of failing a guy when he never showed something in higher levels. How can you produce 5 turnover in 10 minutes?

Pierre will be a good forward when he starts to make open shots and finishes in transition like today. Finding guys like that is always important when you have a limited budget.

On the other hand Bender the fourth pick of 2015 draft if i am not mistaken. There is always the danger of failing a guy when he never showed something in higher levels. How can you produce 5 turnover in 10 minutes?
    That takes a lot of talent.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Maccabi should get rid of Bender ad soon as possible.
    and what about dorsey? bnender still have alibi. dorsey dont

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post

Maccabi 20/78 3pts till now, it is perfectly normal to have lost 2 games with such percentages. DiBartolomeo and Zoosman are still out and this creates problems.
    better learning it late than never

Khimki is not playing next game, right?
    previously known as Beno

Khimki is not playing next game, right?
    Why do you think so mate?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast