Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 3 - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    He had 2 overachieving 1st quoters with 3/3 and 2/2 shooting. after that it was 0/3 and 0/2. So, you are right and we all cheer him tomorrow

But let be serious, comparation with De Colo who is from other galaxy for him sounds a little bit weird.

The only comparation should be with Lucic regarding they were point of discution here.
    I'm not comparing them as players. I'm just comparing their 3 points shooting in first 3 games. It's kinda weird you're complaining, when someone is shooting 45% for 3, much better than Nando.
    Btw. there is no one in Euroleague, who can defend yesterday's Clyburn.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
      Ever heard of projection?

Like, every other comment of yours is on Ulanovas and you project your obsession to me. I had like one comment on him since summer and it was to poke fun at you for your obsession. Whereas you don't comment on the games but only on him.

Of course I want what is good for Fener for the record lol. It's stupid of you to claim otherwise
      I think your arguments are stupid most of the time. Are you happy now? A bunch of nonsenses I read every day but I don't have any interest to answer. I don't care if you hate or like, are you black or white, who cares.

If you want to be advocate it's ok too. What to comment about game? I wrote yesterday about game, we were good but last Clyburn penetration killed all hard effort from our players.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        I think your arguments are stupid most of the time. Are you happy now? A bunch of nonsenses I read every day but I don't have any interest to answer. I don't care if you hate or like, are you black or white, who cares.

If you want to be advocate it's ok too. What to comment about game? I wrote yesterday about game, we were good but last Clyburn penetration killed all hard effort from our players.
        You might have the wrong idea that I care about what you think about my arguments - I certainly don't. I don't trust your judgment in evaluating them anyways. I also have a job so no aspiration to be an advocate.

Your problem is that you believe one player (Ulanovas) or one shot (the last shot) decides the game in a vacuum and nothing else matters. It's way too simplistic.

I won't comment any more because the discussion doesn't go anywhere. Have fun
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Do you have a voodoo doll of Ulanovas to which you insert needles?

It's unhealthy man. If it will help, yes Ulanovas sucks. We all agree with you.
          Ulanovas launched a three in the game yesterday with a shooting form that looked like he'd been taking lessons from Josh Childress. Can you imagine Janketa's reaction in that moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
            Ulanovas launched a three in the game yesterday with a shooting form that looked like he'd been taking lessons from Josh Childress. Can you imagine Janketa's reaction in that moment?
            It's his usual shooting form. He practiced it for years so that defense cannot believe he's shooting, giving him precious seconds to get the shot off easier
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              It's fun, lot of Zalgiris fans were bashing Ulanovas cause thought he was overpaid here, now I see the same from Fener side (ok, part of it) I guess only Ulanovas is completely happy about it
              Looks like the building in Kaunas is about 80 percent full.....Do you know what the official capacity is ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Janketa can not understand that no matter how ugly Ulanovas is shooting, his career 3pts % in Euroleague is 37.5. Which is respectable.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                  Looks like the building in Kaunas is about 80 percent full.....Do you know what the official capacity is ?
                  ~5K.
                  Can't be more than half due to regulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                    ~5K.
                    Can't be more than half due to regulations.
                    Ok thanks...Looks like more to the naked eye....

Comment

• Its to 99% sure that if Micic plays like this Efes will lose.

Comment

• Micic at the start of the season looks like he's going through an existential crisis
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Jokubaitis is so impressive. Correct decisions almost every play including defense
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• No covid in Lithuania?

Comment

• No boxouts of Efes too many second chances for Zalgiris and they play very fast set offenses where Efes cant follow properly. Whats going on with fucking Dunston falling all the time?

Comment

Micic at the start of the season looks like he's going through an existential crisis
                                The hairstyle looks like he's attempting to copy Larkin.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information