Cloudflare conirmation while opening the Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudflare conirmation while opening the Website

The image CAPTCHA confirmation here in the last couple of months is one of the most over-the-top application I have ever seen in the Internet. Every time I click the IBN bookmark, I have to select images at least twice, sometimes it gets as ridiculous as having to select 2 times FOR 3 DIFFERENT TIMES IN A ROW, meaning something like 54 indistinguishable pictures.

I can understand why you might need confirmation to prevent spambots, but there should be another way for logged-in users with a message count of a couple thousands. I believe I am not the only one because I have seen other people complaining. I am logged into the website, I don't have any viruses, and the "Privacy Pass" link leads to a 404 page. I cleaned cookies, didn't work. Nowadays I just close the page when I get that CAPTCHA confirmation unless I really want to write.

P.S. And the cherry on top is you write a post, click send, and then BOOM CAPTCHA. Of course your post is lost. Like WTF?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Cloudflare conirmation while opening the website, If you have the information that means that you have to come and share all of your plans. I also want to know at this site cloudflare information is giving you all of the instructions which means that you have the ability for increasing.

Comment

Hmm, this is a very useful recommendation. But you know, I've been looking for microsoft products myself for a long time, and in the end I was able to find Microsoft office for Mac, since I bought a Mac not so long ago. The professionals in this company are always ready to help me with my requests, which makes it easier for me to study office programs. I think it could be very useful for you too! Have a nice day!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information