Lithuanian Point Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuanian Point Guards

If mods will decide this thread is excessive, be it, but I'm about to compare Jasikevicius with Jokubaitis (I already compared Velicka with Kalnietis who both had quite few similar traits as 19yo) here and I think we'll have plenty of talk about our point guard and various discussions, comparisons, time's cross selection and so on, so it would be nice to have all the light to this topic in this thread. At the end, the progression of Marciulionis, Jokubaitis, Velicka will be the key how far Lith BB can elevate in 20's most likely.

I'll start with the thesis, that Jokubaitis resembles Jasikevicius by a lot of traits and that Jokubaitis is a better prospect than Jasikevicius was. That doesn't mean Jokubaitis will achieve as much as Jasikevicius, but here's why Jokubaitis is a better prospect. FOA, both stands at 1.93 m, both should have pretty similar size (rather beefy guards let's say), both had high level of court intelligence and competitive spirit, both possessed smart and effective pick and roll plays, great court vision and passing instincts, both had very good mid-range game, both showed the potential to be a reliable 3-point shooters (Saras eventually became terrific shooter). So offensively I see pretty similar profile with some nuances, like Saras probably was a better shooter and Jokubaitis more physical and more diverse driver. Now what makes Jokubaitis better prospect overall. Jokubaitis is much better defender than Jasikevicius. FOA, he has above average defensive motor overall while Saras always despised D and never showed enough pride on it, had low defensive motor. Then, Jokubaitis provides toughness and (despite rather bad lateral quickness, just as Saras') provides fluid and timely feet work and underrated quick hands. So if Saras very often was a black hole defensively and Maccabi always had to switch to zone playing with Saras, Jokubaitis will be from very decent to solid defender. That makes Jokubaitis better prospect overall. Where Jasikevicius exceeded, was his super energetic fighting spirit, great swagger and champions mentality. I'm not sure Jokubaitis (or anyone) can match that, but objectively Jokubaitis is a better prospect.

Now here fun article on why Jasikevicius never made it in the NBA. Personally, I think he could have much better chances if he went straight to the NBA after NCAA and he played in this era when pick and roll game dominates in the NBA much more than in 00's. He never had proper p'n'r partner and his bad lateral quickness forced him to struggle offensively and too look miserable defensively often. I found perfect article on it, quoting best parts and giving the link:

Sarunas' biggest problem in the NBA is how incredibly poor his lateral quickness is, to the point that isolating his man against him is almost a guaranteed two points for the other team.

In European basketball the three-point line is shorter, meaning there is less spacing, meaning you don't have to travel as far to match up with the open man. Thus it's easier for your teammates to rotate into the paint to help when your man blows by you. He still hurts the Lithuanians big time even internationally with his terrible defense. Maccabi Tel Aviv played a matchup zone almost exclusively when Saras stepped on the floor, and even though they had two fantastic perimeter defenders next to him in Anthony Parker and Tal Burstein, they still had one of the worst defenses in Europe (but also the very best offense).

Zone doesn't work as well in the NBA as it does as Europe, again, because of spacing issues. I would like to see more coaches try to use it as a gimmick for a few minutes at a time, but it's not a long-term solution for most NBA teams.

TrueHoop reader Jim emails: Most of us in the US didn't get a chance to see the recent EuroBasket tournament. In it, players like Sarunas Jasikevicius played like stars.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Pretty cool:

2,706 Likes, 5 Comments - Betsafe LKL (@betsafelkl) on Instagram: "How it started - how it’s going #ShowMustGoOn #betsafeLKL"

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

I understand that Kairys now preparing for Champions' league season and Zalgiris, but the guy has been very strict on A. Marciulionis minutes wise thus far. Not a single extra second, not a tiny bit Rytas was sweeping Siauliai for the whole second half, but Augustas got only couple of minutes at the end of the game. I already seen maybe four games, including clutch performance against Cbet. Looks nicely. His strong, agile and long limbs will be a horror flick for opponents very soon at both ends of the floor, once he will ripe a little bit more. Moves the ball as a vet. Goes hard with wide and strong drives absorbing the contact. Waiting to see longer stretches once Eurocup will start and Kairys will start to manage the load of Jackson and Gaudelock in LKL.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Somehow managed to grab streaming link of Chalons Reim and studied Velicka. The league is indeed liberal, based on simple plays and ISO action. F.e. Velicka' team barely has any team play, if the defenders goes by the D there's no help inside. But the league is really athletic and tough. Almost all players are black players and all with solid size athleticism. Velicka scored 8pts in the first half and finished with 17pts and MVP (25 eff) of the game. His team was really struggling, only Arnas J. Adams had a good game. Velicka really struggled defensively at times, allowing defender to blow by, and that's because of lack of focus. When he's all on it, his D is rock solid. But one thing really certain, offensively he's the force to reckon with already. There's not many players that can stay in front of him in ISO situations. IMO, he's the most athletic and physical Lithuanian guard since S. Marciulionis, and it will be interesting to see who will be more physical Arnas or Augustas when both will be in their prime. Very good shooting game for Arnas as well, never forced anything, shot with good percent. We'll see if he will face some slumps during the season, but still 20yo guy has complete physical profile and is ready for big boys action.

Here's game's highlights:

Un match spectaculaire entre Champagne Basket et Nanterre 92, on vous laisse savourer devant tous ces highlights !Abonnez-vous à la chaîne ▶ https://www.yout...
        Last edited by Straight forward; 10-11-2020, 01:12 PM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Read Brazdauskis thoughts on Velicka (obviously he's his first coach or something) and one thing popped in my mind (not the first time). Aren't we a little bit too tough on our players? And even to some degree inadequate? Like "he's either star, or a bust" attitude is felt from this Brazdauskis fellow. Is that wise position? F.e. Velicka came to France (OK outsiders team, but still) as a very bright prospect. I followed the media, used google translator and the attitude was really respectable, very positive. He got tons of attention. While in Lithuania, despite really impressive numbers, there was tons of scepticism regarding Velicka, sometimes ridiculous criticism, like Shaw's "smart and Velicka don't come together", or Miklovas deep belief that Velicka is playing absolutely stupid basketball, LOL. Sure, he still has a long way to go to be truly flexible PG (if ever), but that's way too much. Maybe that's an outcome from some rumours that he has some ego issues, but even if so, aren't we a little bit far reaching...Now I read "his progression has been stopped...", really? When? I mean the kid was 18yo thrown to LKL or whatever. Someone expected that he would dominate? Or 19yo Sirvydis drops 6.6ppg in Eurocup and we ain't happy, we treat this as some slump while there's few players in his shoes globally. Then most still think Sedekerskis is in some sort of other planet and his progression is completely out of reach while to me he seems to be gradually improving and playing very respectable BB as 22yo. I think this idea that our young players struggle to transit to PRO is highly overestimated and we either expect too much or can't see what we actually have and should value highly. If there's studs, they will transit, it will take time in most cases, but they will. There's too many inadequate judgment in Lithuania. Too many people can't judge players, don't understand global perspective, too lazy to go after actual data (to snatch few streams and articles), can't judge basketball, but they do. They do chat a lot with the same dudes like they are and "common Lithuanian basketball knowledge" spreads which I really hate, TBH There's only few who actually have good BB eye test and they can get a spot on global perspective on our players. Foreigners (coaches, scouts, sports journalists) do that so much better it didn't get even close yet. Liths should relax and study.

„Arnas Velička yra puikus žaidėjas, o mūsų dėmesys jam buvo išskirtinis“ , – prieš ketverius metus ištarė Collinas Sextonas, vedęs JAV septyniolikmečius į pergalę prieš lietuvius pasaulio pirmenybių pusfinalyje. Lietuvis ir amerikietis buvo ryškiausi 2016 metais Saragosoje vykusio čempionato gynėjai, abu įtraukti į simbolinį geriausiųjų žaidėjų penketą. Dabar vienas iš jų yra Klivlando „Cavaliers“ lyderis, NBA lygoje per mačą vidutiniškai renkantis po 21 tašką. Kitas ieško laimės etatinių Prancūzijos lygos autsaiderių gretose.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Velicka talks about his off season workouts. Obviously he worked according to J. Harden's physical coach's methods, „PJF Performance“. That's how he reached his athleticism and explosivness to another level. Talks about how physical and quick France LNB league is. Statistically he's the only 20yo in the league to come up with his numbers, none is even close. Says he has few virtual meetings with NBA teams.

Again, when he was balling in the Bucket league, dunking and blocking some big ones, I was like "OK", but didn't pay too much attention, too low level. But when I saw him destroying American guards in ISO situations in LNB exhibition, I realised the guy has been putting up some work.

Sezonas šampano mieste 20-mečiui Arnui Veličkai prasidėjo taip, kad jau sukasi galva. Ne nuo šampano burbuliukų, o COVID-19 chaoso, kuris vėl jaukia gyvenimą visoje Prancūzijoje. Š...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Both Jokubaitis and Velicka withdraw from NBA drafts 2020 (Blazevic as well, so only Sedekerskis and Masiulis are auto eligible and we won't have drafted Lithuanian this year).

Zalgiris Kaunas guard Rokas Jokubaitis has withdrawn from the 2020 NBA Draft, per Jonas Miklovas. The 19-year-old player had been projected to be a late second-round pick and a potential draft-and-stash option by various mock drafts.
              https://www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-new...020-nba-draft/

Adding to my previous share, Velicka obviously bought his own shooting machine (around five thousands euros) and has been working on his shot. So far accuracy didn't rise all that much, but the guy is serious about his development. Working on his athleticism, leaping ability, shooting. Also talks explicitly how he is able to draw so many fouls (4,3 ppg thus far, but I think he will be even more dominant going further). Would love to see him in FIBA windows.

Vasarą į atletiškumu išsiskiriančią Prancūzijos lygą persikėlęs Arnas Velička pasitinkant lapkričio mėnesį nemaloniai prisiminė nežinomybės kupiną jausmą, kurį buvo pajutęs dar kovo 13-ąją, LKL sezono nutraukimo dieną.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Here's my bold projection. A.Marciulionis is the best Lithuanian guard prospect since S. Marciulionis. That's right, better than Jasikevicius, Macijauskas, Jokubaitis as prospects. He's a 2 way beast. 5 steals tonight in LKL, takes the ball out of opponents as candies. Elite physicality: transcendent agility, coordination, athleticism, burst. It's extreme rarity because even our greats as Saras, Macas, or the same Rokas never had elite physicality per se. Offensively he's not only extremely creative facilitator, but also elite slasher, slicing the D the way no one other could do other than his father, impressive. His only flaw now is shooting, but even if he would remain liable shooter (around 30% from downtown), his creativity, IQ and tameless slashes to the basket will make him relentless offensive player. Marciulionis and Jokubaitis are the guys who will have a chance to turn around our NT rankings upside-down compared to 10's. Very promising decade in front of us.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

A.Marciulionis 2019/2020 season 10min. 3,3pts on 41% and 33% shooting, free throws only 62% and that best ltu guard prospect in last 25 years ?

In todays game for guard shooting is must not maybe or but is must tool. If Augustas want to be real deal one day and become long term NT players he better put seriuos work on his shooting.

Look at Westbrook is one of the freakish athletes ever,but if you cant shoot seriuos and prepared teams will guard you like you would be non shooting center with 3 metres gap and better double team players that can shoot.Augustas need to fix his shooting or his athletism he got from his father wont help him alot on top levels in todays game.

For europeans if are you perfect in everything as guard ,but cant shoot your max limit is Rubio example.Ricky had everything you could dream as guard vision,speed,hiqh IQ,pesky defence ,but couldnt shoot and didnt achieve what he could. Only last few years finally Rubio found his place in fiba,but it helped alot that atleast he become respectable shooting guard that will make wide open shots.

When i see bad shooting guard im not big fan of his future on highest level.

Juventus players had no air to breath after 5minutes of seriuos basketball running.Look at game ending on lkl side on fast break 4 rytas players,juventus 4 players stayed on their own side of court not even trying to go back thats all we need to know about that game and juventus shape after vacation

Kitsing after today game is in conversation for best estonian PF ever by this logic he demolished out of shape Juventus team with 23pts and 27eff beast !

i will just remind last Macijauskas season at Neptunas .When season started Macas was 18 old age

26min 16,6pts on ridiculous 56,6% and 49% for the guard shooting in 400+ of taken shots in that season
                  Last edited by Shawshank; 11-15-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Shawshank, I don't believe that you believe that I made this conclusion from the game against Juventus, you're just making a joke here

I was about to give you Rubio for you as a contra argument, but mentioned him yourself. Well, I doubt many Lithuanian fans would be disappointed to get from Augustas what Spain does now from Rubio But the thing is that Augustas has much more expressed scoring profile. Rubio never had true scoring instincts per se, he always was SUPER ALL AROUNDER, never had that gimme the ball and GTFA. Augustas has that hunger for direct scoring, direct dominating, obviously coming from his dad's genes. His shooting of the dribble, step back three, layups, floaters are oiled rather nicely for a 18yo, so even if he won't become high arcing three point shooter he still will have completely different scoring profile than Rubio's.

Westbrooks problem that he can't play any other BB form than ISO scoring and BALL DOMINATING BB. He's not the highest IQ guard.

As for Macijauskas, he's one of the GOAT, no question, but Macijauskas as a prospect didn't have Marciulionis physicality, wasn't even close defensively, and wasn't so all around as Augustas, the upside is still in Marciulionis side because he seems to have all the package, which might lead him even to the NBA.

You really underestimate me if you think I'm looking at numbers, I looking at young players as prospect. How one or other skill transits long term and broad picture.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Reading some of youth thoughts, starting with first post, it gives me an impression that you are confusing prospects with actual senior careers of some players You take players' qualities, especially weaknesses in senior career like it was absolutely the same back in their teens days and try to compare them with current youngster. That's hardly a way to go to make a fair judgment. I get that there's no way we had a chance to watch and fairly judge young Jasikevicius till he showed up in NT in 1997 being already 21yo, but then there's no point to add him to conversation and comparisons All we know that he was great PG prospect, along with Kestutis Marciulionis at that time. Had all the qualities to go far - shooting, passing, leadership, IQ, just was a bit lazy, but managed to get his things together, mostly thnx to experience in USA, while K.Marciulionis couldn't and well, he wasn't that talented, lacked character. I'd even say that Jokubaitis as player reminds me more of K.Marciulionis than Jasikevicius. I mean style pf play.
                      Talking about Macas, at this age, 18yo Macas was more ready for senior bball than Augustas is. Macas was just crazy good, balling against the men, scoring, drawing fouls, no way he lacked some physicality and it was a tough league back then, tougher basketball, maybe more amateur, but still hard, tough one and there was no mercy for kids. Oldies were punching and pushing them. Augustas maybe is more complete as a guard, being a PG, but I have my doubts if he'll ever be that fluent scorer like Macas was

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                        Reading some of youth thoughts, starting with first post, it gives me an impression that you are confusing prospects with actual senior careers of some players You take players' qualities, especially weaknesses in senior career like it was absolutely the same back in their teens days and try to compare them with current youngster. That's hardly a way to go to make a fair judgment. I get that there's no way we had a chance to watch and fairly judge young Jasikevicius till he showed up in NT in 1997 being already 21yo, but then there's no point to add him to conversation and comparisons
                        Definitely. It's a reductionist projection of how Jasikevicius looked as 18yo. Actually I've seen couple of V. Maciulis highlights when Jasikevicius was around 17 or 18, whatever the tournament it was. Mainly offensive highlights and he already had his moves and offensive aggression. But let's agree projection most likely is pretty accurate, it's hard to believe Jasikevicius was a good defender with great motor back then. So, yeah, not a perfect comparison, but I mean Jasikevicius was that bad and unwilling defender as a PRO that it's easy to point out the difference between him and Augustas or even Rokas to a lesser degree.

Talking about Macas, at this age, 18yo Macas was more ready for senior bball than Augustas is. Macas was just crazy good, balling against the men, scoring, drawing fouls, no way he lacked some physicality and it was a tough league back then, tougher basketball, maybe more amateur, but still hard, tough one and there was no mercy for kids. Oldies were punching and pushing them. Augustas maybe is more complete as a guard, being a PG, but I have my doubts if he'll ever be that fluent scorer like Macas was
                        I agree. Macas was more matured, more dominant scorer and more impactful player as an 18yo, even though we should consider that he was playing for mid tier Neptunas back then with bunch of minutes and tons of shots. He was a natural born shooter, scorer, rather tough (even very slightly chubby at that point), extremely cheeky and aggressive, crafty. But as prospect, Augustas is simply better. Macijauskas has obvious limitations physically. He didn't have long wingspan, explosive first step, wasn't much athletic or super agile. In other words, he didn't have NBA pedigree when it comes to physicality. Augustas does. It's not so obvious now, but his long libs, athleticism, explosiveness, dominant strides, lightening agility and burst project him to be more dominant in the long run. Macijauskas reached his peak rather early, basically in his TAU CERAMICA days, he hit the ceiling. When he tried to add muscle, he lost some of agility and craftiness, still was a great player, but his body couldn't handle this, it was artificial for him and he collapsed. Augustas contains natural dominant physicality which should ripe gradually and naturally. Besides, even now Augustas is much better defender and facilitator than Macas was and if he would be unleashed at mid tier LKL club for 27min, he would dominate here and there. Again, as 18yo Macas was better (no question), but Augustas is a better prospect.

Again, when I say Rokas is better prospect than Jasikevicius and Augustas is best guard prospect since Rooney, I rank "potential". I simply say Augustas has the best "potential" since (...). That doesn't mean Rokas and Augustas eventually necessary writing their names above Saras and Macas in Lith basketball chronicles, it's a hell of a goal. But from purely analytical standpoint they are more complete prospects. Only time will tell the truth.
                        Last edited by Straight forward; 11-16-2020, 01:34 PM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Interesting that intermitten fasting helps Kalnietis to keep up great shape. His 10.8 assists per game in VTB is nasty. Speaks highly on Jokubaitis with their two weeks common NT experience. And approves my idea that it's a great idea to have a bunch of quality PGs in the team, throwing them at first 2 positions. I think it's fair to say that Kalnietis in 2020 looks better than he looked in 2019. If he brings this to NT and Grigonis, Lekavicius, Jokubaitis, Giedraitis will snatch a good shape at the right time, we might have legitimate backcourt. Not that we can rubberneck straight to OG semis as the last time we could in 2008 with prime Siskauskas, Jasikevicius, Kaukenas, but it might be the best backcourt ever since. Messing around in OG again would be huge

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                            Definitely. It's a reductionist projection of how Jasikevicius looked as 18yo. Actually I've seen couple of V. Maciulis highlights when Jasikevicius was around 17 or 18, whatever the tournament it was. Mainly offensive highlights and he already had his moves and offensive aggression. But let's agree projection most likely is pretty accurate, it's hard to believe Jasikevicius was a good defender with great motor back then. So, yeah, not a perfect comparison, but I mean Jasikevicius was that bad and unwilling defender as a PRO that it's easy to point out the difference between him and Augustas or even Rokas to a lesser degree.
                            As much as I remember young Saras, not 17-18yo, but bit older, he was not that bad defender when he wasn't an offensive leader. He showed much more willness to defend and do some dirty work, steal some balls, but when he got older, become vital point in offense, defensivelly he took more rest and as he was still ok in team defense, being good game reader, he never tried that much. So it remains a question how good he really was in his teen days, but of course its unlikely that he was projected as some solid defensive player.

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                            I agree. Macas was more matured, more dominant scorer and more impactful player as an 18yo, even though we should consider that he was playing for mid tier Neptunas back then with bunch of minutes and tons of shots. He was a natural born shooter, scorer, rather tough (even very slightly chubby at that point), extremely cheeky and aggressive, crafty. But as prospect, Augustas is simply better. Macijauskas has obvious limitations physically. He didn't have long wingspan, explosive first step, wasn't much athletic or super agile. In other words, he didn't have NBA pedigree when it comes to physicality. Augustas does. It's not so obvious now, but his long libs, athleticism, explosiveness, dominant strides, lightening agility and burst project him to be more dominant in the long run. Macijauskas reached his peak rather early, basically in his TAU CERAMICA days, he hit the ceiling. When he tried to add muscle, he lost some of agility and craftiness, still was a great player, but his body couldn't handle this, it was artificial for him and he collapsed. Augustas contains natural dominant physicality which should ripe gradually and naturally. Besides, even now Augustas is much better defender and facilitator than Macas was and if he would be unleashed at mid tier LKL club for 27min, he would dominate here and there. Again, as 18yo Macas was better (no question), but Augustas is a better prospect.

Again, when I say Rokas is better prospect than Jasikevicius and Augustas is best guard prospect since Rooney, I rank "potential". I simply say Augustas has the best "potential" since (...). That doesn't mean Rokas and Augustas eventually necessary writing their names above Saras and Macas in Lith basketball chronicles, it's a hell of a goal. But from purely analytical standpoint they are more complete prospects. Only time will tell the truth.
                            I have different opinion on Macas, I think he was the best when he added some muscles, he was simply unstoppable in 2007/2008 when healthy. He was not only great shooter, but could drive to basket with such ease like never before, go around defender, put some dunk without any sweat. It was joy to watch him. And it's actually vice versa, that physical improvement helped him to comeback, but the problems were deeper and there were too much of them, at times simple luck was not on his side like that needless injury in summer 2008 balling with friends and tore ligaments as a result.
                            If you look at NBA potential that's debatable. Saras, Macas never were NBA prospect back then, didn't have that pedigree as you say, cause the same NBA was much tougher and different back then. Now things changed.

Comment

I have different opinion on Macas, I think he was the best when he added some muscles, he was simply unstoppable in 2007/2008 when healthy. He was not only great shooter, but could drive to basket with such ease like never before, go around defender, put some dunk without any sweat. It was joy to watch him. And it's actually vice versa, that physical improvement helped him to comeback, but the problems were deeper and there were too much of them, at times simple luck was not on his side like that needless injury in summer 2008 balling with friends and tore ligaments as a result.
                              I agree. In 2007-08 OLY season he was surely the best version of himself, had an amazing stretch completely dominating EL with 33, 41, 30 PIR games in a row. Was tougher, more athletic driver as you noticed, better ISO defender, overall more efficient. In comparison with TAU days his touch from downtown was a little less impressive % wise and he shot threes less frequently, but overall was a better player. Sadly, it didn't last long. So I think it wasn't meant for him to reach as high as he aimed. IMO, he just needed to upgrade his body since TAU days, but just a little bit, a bit improved version of TAU days was his natural ceiling, IMO. My point is that since NBA days, when he got glued to the bench, he started to build his body, rather on extreme mode. He probably thought that he needs different physicality to make it to the NBA, or completely dominate in EL. IMO, he became a gym rat, his working ethics was relentless, but I think he took it a bit too far. For him, to reach such level as he provided in that dominant stretch with OLY, he needed to push his body to the limits physically wise. My version, IDK if I'm right, that it's the main reason why his back collapsed, he asked too much from his body. Some guys are naturally athletic, like young Siska, he said he never was working all that hard, boxing helped him, but he never was gym rat. Or current Augis, he has natural athleticism. These guys still need to work hard to reach their best, but, IMO, Macas had to take it to extremes to reach that level physically and he collapsed. It's very said, because I tend to think we would had grabbed the title in 2007 EB with healthy Macas and snatched Olympic medal, likely first silver (taking down Spain in semis) for the first time in 2008.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information