Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
    on EL website is already scheduled oct10
    My big question is Draft Kings going to extend the daily game until tomorrow or will all Zalgiris/Khimki players get a 0 score.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      I have read there were some problems with his test and he was tested again.
      if I got it correctly, the problem was with the first test (negative) then he repeated and turned positive
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Entire Zalgiris roster was tested on Wednesday. On Thursday they received receipt with their results indicating that the whole squad tested negative. Although, just before starting journey to Moscow, Lauvergne got a message saying that his testing outcome was actually positive as there was a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
          if I got it correctly, the problem was with the first test (negative) then he repeated and turned positive
          No. On Zalgirs's home page is said that his test was firstly reported as negative and later as positive. And he will be retested today.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
            Entire Zalgiris roster was tested on Wednesday. On Thursday they received receipt with their results indicating that the whole squad tested negative. Although, just before starting journey to Moscow, Lauvergne got a message saying that his testing outcome was actually positive as there was a mistake.
            at least he was not poisoned
            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
              I think regularly no one should be a 30 minutes guy, not even De Colo. We have 11 capable players + Biberovic, we should minimize the minutes and everybody should play with high energy, attacking rebounds, running in transition and running back quickly when we have turnovers.
              This is not the way we beat Efes. Even Kokoskov explained why he used short rotation.

I am for short rotation because every professional basketball player is capable to play at least 30 minutes per game. In NBA even more.
              If you like Real system then it's ok to me. I don't like sharing equal minutes between top players and mediocres. It's good that Kokoskov thinks the same.

We have 11 capable players + Biberovic
              I'm stunned with this knowing that he is even in this age better then at least 2 players from those "11 capable"

Comment

• Baskonia's perfomance today is so f***** awful.

Comment

• i like new jerseys of olympiacos. simple and beautiful.
                  FENER
                  cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                  calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Sykes is definitely the dumbest player in Euroleague.

Comment

• Wow. Can Zenit finish off Barca? Quite an upset.

Comment

• Gotta wonder why a team with deeper pockets did not sign Loyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                          i like new jerseys of olympiacos. simple and beautiful.
                          I was thinking that their uniforms this season look better. Oly were with Nike for a long time but I think these are made by a Greek company.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            This is not the way we beat Efes. Even Kokoskov explained why he used short rotation.

I am for short rotation because every professional basketball player is capable to play at least 30 minutes per game. In NBA even more.
                            If you like Real system then it's ok to me. I don't like sharing equal minutes between top players and mediocres. It's good that Kokoskov thinks the same.

I'm stunned with this knowing that he is even in this age better then at least 2 players from those "11 capable"
                            You cannot use short rotation (~8 players rotation, multiple players >30 min consistently) every EL game if you want to press full-court, aggressive in defense and boards, run hard in transition etc. You need to use your bench. Kokoskov mentioned short rotation because the game was against Efes, he said so. We played with more minutes distributed last week anways.

Biberovic is also capable ofc. He just doesn't have the pro experience to prove it. If he earns the playing time and performs consistently better than some of the others he will prove it.
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• I'm sure everybody predicted this lmao

Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                                Wow. Can Zenit finish off Barca? Quite an upset.
                                Why do you consider this as an upset? Zenit odds against Barca was 2.7, against Efes 3.7.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information