No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't see the Madrid game, what's going on? Is Valencia that good or is it Laso shenanigans again?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
      I couldn't see the Madrid game, what's going on? Is Valencia that good or is it Laso shenanigans again?
      Valenia plays a perfect game. I put them on prediction to win this game, except Tavares they have no meat for this fighting squad of Valencia. Valencia is pure basketball this year. Play most beautiful team basketball in Europe so far.

Comment

We have the best guard duo and the best center in the league.

All we need to win the title, signing a good backup pg...

I like this team, playing style and the chemistry.

I was confident for the f4 but we are much better than i expected earlier.
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Valencia just cleaned their clock....Already knew they had lots of firepower, but if they keep getting defense to go along with their good offense, they're gonna be really good.....

Comment

Another hope-inspiring win for us and also another defeat for Larkin BC.

Despite turnovers, I'm very happy with our team's hassle, energy and rebound domination.
            The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Fenerbahce fans 2 month ago: "ZOC is gone! We will never win a game again. Its over"

Fenerbahce fans after 2 wins: "Euroleague win is safe"

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Fenerbahce fans 2 month ago: "ZOC is gone! We will never win a game again. Its over"

Exclude me pls. I claim that we are way better than the last year from the begining.

"

I really cant even understand some comments here.
                We build a better roster than last year.

Brown - nando - ulanovas - xxx - vesely
                Leo - nunnally - pierre - barthel - hamilton

Minimum 8 players will contribute well; and we can expect leo, melih, pierre to perform well sometimes.
                We have to keep nunnally and sign a starting pf.
                We will be a contender definetely.

"

Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

2 months ago

So do you think Fener makes the top 8 ?
                  Efes finished in the last place in the Euroleague 2018 season with winning only 7 games,

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Then they played Final Four in the next season.

Every outcome is possible.
                  FENERBAHÇE
                  --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                  --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                  --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                  --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

De Colo is worth of every cent we are paying to him. We should keep him one more season. The best EL player(in Larkin's absence)

Brown-De Colo-Vesely plus Barthel are very serious players.

But it's not all such great in Fener. It's big gap between our main players and rest of the team. We lack quality but for now they play their roles and contribute to good team chemistry.

In tonight game Ataman lost keys of the game with strange decisions. Forcing Moerman over Singleton is madness. Efes boost last season has started with Moerman injury and Singleton coming.
                    With Larkin Efes will be much better.

Comment

Pistol actions Valencia is running with Dubljevic's hand offs and fake screens for Pick and Pop are better than 95% in the NBA. Very underrated coach is brother Jaume. For me legitimate candidate for Spanish bench in next Olympic cyclus.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        Pistol actions Valencia is running with Dubljevic's hand offs and fake screens for Pick and Pop are better than 95% in the NBA. Very underrated coach is brother Jaume. For me legitimate candidate for Spanish bench in next Olympic cyclus.
                        I am just looking one detail. Kalinic and Williams had just 2 attempts for 3pt. In Fener last season they combined around 10 attemts per game. That tells a lot about Valencia coach imo.
                        He uses players in accordance with their capabilities, then even Williams could be usefull.

Comment

Ha, I know you're joking but let's see who said what on August 6th

By you:
                          After the signings final four for Fenerbahce is not a target which makes the domestic league more important and with Sipahi, Mahmutoglu, Biberovic, Candan and Düverioglu I strongly doubt you have an advantage against 4-5 teams.
                          By me:
                          Fener's target is making the playoffs and then anything is possible in Euroleague, as we have seen time and again.
                          By you:
                          I think you are the one who is way too optimistic but there is no need to talk about it right now. Time will tell.
                          I also put Fener at 8th position at the end of the season here:
                          https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...nking-and-more!
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Ha, I know you're joking but let's see who said what on August 6th

By you:

By me:

By you:

I also put Fener at 8th position at the end of the season here:
                            https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...nking-and-more!
                            I don't think he pointed to you or me. Target were euphoric football fans who still think that Nunnally will make difference for Fener.

I agree that target is playoff, then we can try as underdogs to make something. Kokoskov showed with Slovenia that he knows how to handle such situations.

BTW I have nothing against Nunnalli as a player, problem is role of some mediocre plauyer in the team. We have now even worse players then him in the roster but except Ulanovas they play their roles correctly until now.
                            Last edited by janketa; 10-09-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                              Valenia plays a perfect game. I put them on prediction to win this game, except Tavares they have no meat for this fighting squad of Valencia. Valencia is pure basketball this year. Play most beautiful team basketball in Europe so far.
                              This is very premature. Valencia is 2/2 in Acb and has played pretty bad against Asvel in round 1. They had good game yesterday, but it was a lot about Real and Laso. Laso is playing those games like preparation games. Look at time distribution,

Tavares is 40 in minutes played in Euroleague. Campazzo 46th, Llull 68th, Deck 78th, Rudy 102nd. 5th player averaging only 19 minutes? And 5 Real's players with most minutes averaging only 22?

Here's what Kokoskov said about playing Euroleague games, "In these kinds of games, you have a short rotation, but that's what it is. It's the EuroLeague and at this top level of world basketball you have to find an edge when the game is on the line, and we found that energy tonight." His top 5 players averaged more than 30 minutes yesterday. On the other hand, Laso, except Campazzo and Tavares, don't even know who should he play. Which is very strange, because he has basically the same team like previous season.

This experiment with Alocen should stop, 22 min, 2 points and 1 assist. ORAT 40, DRAT 98.
                              Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-09-2020, 10:22 AM.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                This is very premature. Valencia is 2/2 in Acb and has played pretty bad against Asvel in round 1. They had good game yesterday, but it was a lot about Real and Laso. Laso is playing those games like preparation games. Look at time distribution,

Tavares is 40 in minutes played in Euroleague. Campazzo 46th, Llull 68th, Deck 78th, Rudy 102nd. 5th player averaging only 19 minutes? And 5 Real's players with most minutes averaging only 22?

Here's what Kokoskov said about playing Euroleague games, "In these kinds of games, you have a short rotation, but that's what it is. It's the EuroLeague and at this top level of world basketball you have to find an edge when the game is on the line, and we found that energy tonight." His top 5 players averaged more than 30 minutes yesterday. On the other hand, Laso, except Campazzo and Tavares, don't even know who should he play. Which is very strange, because he has basically the same team like previous season.

This experiment with Alocen should stop, 22 min, 2 points and 1 assist. ORAT 40, DRAT 98.
                                It's maybe because huge gap between 4 main Fener players and rest of the roster. Yesterday Pierre and Ulanovas got big minutes because Barthel was injured but I suppose they will share less minutes in future games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information