Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 172

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 2

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,306
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    on EL website is already scheduled oct10
    My big question is Draft Kings going to extend the daily game until tomorrow or will all Zalgiris/Khimki players get a 0 score.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

  2. #122
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,801
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I have read there were some problems with his test and he was tested again.
    if I got it correctly, the problem was with the first test (negative) then he repeated and turned positive
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  3. #123
    Senior Member edvinas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    841
    Country: Argentina

    Default

    Entire Zalgiris roster was tested on Wednesday. On Thursday they received receipt with their results indicating that the whole squad tested negative. Although, just before starting journey to Moscow, Lauvergne got a message saying that his testing outcome was actually positive as there was a mistake.

  4. #124
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    5,896
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    if I got it correctly, the problem was with the first test (negative) then he repeated and turned positive
    No. On Zalgirs's home page is said that his test was firstly reported as negative and later as positive. And he will be retested today.
    previously known as Beno

  5. #125
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,801
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Entire Zalgiris roster was tested on Wednesday. On Thursday they received receipt with their results indicating that the whole squad tested negative. Although, just before starting journey to Moscow, Lauvergne got a message saying that his testing outcome was actually positive as there was a mistake.
    at least he was not poisoned
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  6. #126
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I think regularly no one should be a 30 minutes guy, not even De Colo. We have 11 capable players + Biberovic, we should minimize the minutes and everybody should play with high energy, attacking rebounds, running in transition and running back quickly when we have turnovers.
    This is not the way we beat Efes. Even Kokoskov explained why he used short rotation.

    I am for short rotation because every professional basketball player is capable to play at least 30 minutes per game. In NBA even more.
    If you like Real system then it's ok to me. I don't like sharing equal minutes between top players and mediocres. It's good that Kokoskov thinks the same.

    We have 11 capable players + Biberovic
    I'm stunned with this knowing that he is even in this age better then at least 2 players from those "11 capable"

  7. #127
    Senior Member edvinas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    841
    Country: Argentina

    Default

    Baskonia's perfomance today is so f***** awful.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    939
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    i like new jerseys of olympiacos. simple and beautiful.


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,381
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Sykes is definitely the dumbest player in Euroleague.

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,306
    Country: United States

    Default

    Wow. Can Zenit finish off Barca? Quite an upset.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,306
    Country: United States

    Default

    Gotta wonder why a team with deeper pockets did not sign Loyd.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

  12. #132
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i like new jerseys of olympiacos. simple and beautiful.
    I was thinking that their uniforms this season look better. Oly were with Nike for a long time but I think these are made by a Greek company.

  13. #133
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    This is not the way we beat Efes. Even Kokoskov explained why he used short rotation.

    I am for short rotation because every professional basketball player is capable to play at least 30 minutes per game. In NBA even more.
    If you like Real system then it's ok to me. I don't like sharing equal minutes between top players and mediocres. It's good that Kokoskov thinks the same.

    I'm stunned with this knowing that he is even in this age better then at least 2 players from those "11 capable"
    You cannot use short rotation (~8 players rotation, multiple players >30 min consistently) every EL game if you want to press full-court, aggressive in defense and boards, run hard in transition etc. You need to use your bench. Kokoskov mentioned short rotation because the game was against Efes, he said so. We played with more minutes distributed last week anways.

    Biberovic is also capable ofc. He just doesn't have the pro experience to prove it. If he earns the playing time and performs consistently better than some of the others he will prove it.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  14. #134
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    I'm sure everybody predicted this lmao


    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  15. #135
    Senior Member edvinas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    841
    Country: Argentina

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Wow. Can Zenit finish off Barca? Quite an upset.
    Why do you consider this as an upset? Zenit odds against Barca was 2.7, against Efes 3.7.

  16. #136
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    You cannot use short rotation (~8 players rotation, multiple players >30 min consistently) every EL game if you want to press full-court, aggressive in defense and boards, run hard in transition etc. You need to use your bench. Kokoskov mentioned short rotation because the game was against Efes, he said so. We played with more minutes distributed last week anways.

    Biberovic is also capable ofc. He just doesn't have the pro experience to prove it. If he earns the playing time and performs consistently better than some of the others he will prove it.
    It doesn't mean that only 8 players share minutes. You can have 12 players in rotation but 4 of them play>30 minutes. In high tempo games distibution has to be more evenly..

  17. #137
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    The red menace won today thanks to mafia refs of Jordileague but they are washed up and useless everybody will crumble before PAO who are kings of Europe with 6 (SIX) titles you will all see that Pao still rules Europe despite Jordi and his mafia

    Sorry guys didn't want to wait until saras chimed in. How does it look?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  18. #138
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    It doesn't mean that only 8 players share minutes. You can have 12 players in rotation but 4 of them play>30 minutes. In high tempo games distibution has to be more evenly..
    Agreed. That's what I meant not playing 10 players 20 minutes each
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,381
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    The red menace won today thanks to mafia refs of Jordileague but they are washed up and useless everybody will crumble before PAO who are kings of Europe with 6 (SIX) titles you will all see that Pao still rules Europe despite Jordi and his mafia

    Sorry guys didn't want to wait until saras chimed in. How does it look?
    You must sound more fierce with more resolve and also a bit more primitive.

  20. #140
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,238
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Milano vs Asvel i.e. Let's decide which team can have the worst shot selection
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •