Euroleague Regular Season: Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janketa View Post
    I don't think he pointed to you or me. Target were euphoric football fans who still think that Nunnally will make difference for Fener.

I agree that target is playoff, then we can try as underdogs to make something. Kokoskov showed with Slovenia that he knows how to handle such situations.

BTW I have nothing against Nunnalli as a player, problem is role of some mediocre plauyer in the team. We have now even worse players then him in the roster but except Ulanovas they play their roles correctly until now.
    Hahaha You are the guy who complains about Ulanovas in here more than anyone. You still have audacity to run your mouth after the things you said about Ulanovas and everyone sees how he plays now, you should stop talking about basketball as everyone sees that you don't understand anything about it. You are not fooling anyone. Just like you are not fooling anyone from Turkey when you claimed that you started as Fenerbahçe basketball fan only but not football fan.

You even tried to say that the rest of the roster is not worthy of Euroleague except for De Colo, by saying that ''this Fener roster looks like GS rosters from previous seasons plus De Colo.'', ''we can only fight for top 8''

And this

''Efes brought 5 experienced EL players. Baubois and Anderson had decent NBA careers too.''

Yeah sure, we've seen ''experienced EL players'' yesterday
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

It's maybe because huge gap between 4 main Fener players and rest of the roster. Yesterday Pierre and Ulanovas got big minutes because Barthel was injured but I suppose they will share less minutes in future games.
      Ulanovas is in the current starting 5 for Kokoskov? i.e. Brown - De Colo - Ulanovas - Barthel - Vesely. Also I disagree there is a huge gap (whatever that means) between any players, maybe except for De Colo. Certainly not between Ulanovas and Barthel as you imply.

Also Pierre was great yesterday. His offense is of course limited (for now) but he can make open spot-up shots (his Italy stats) and has some moves when left 1v1. But more importantly he creates so much additional value in defense and rebounding.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
        Ha, I know you're joking but let's see who said what on August 6th

By you:

By me:

By you:

I also put Fener at 8th position at the end of the season here:
        https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...nking-and-more!
        Toruko is Toruko as usual.

And janketa is janketa too

They really have no shame after showing everyone again and again that they have no idea about basketball.
        FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Fenerbahce fans 2 month ago: "ZOC is gone! We will never win a game again. Its over"

Fenerbahce fans after 2 wins: "Euroleague win is safe"

Nobody spoke this way before, and at this time nobody talks that way. Too much exaggeration

Comment

Ulanovas is in the current starting 5 for Kokoskov? i.e. Brown - De Colo - Ulanovas - Barthel - Vesely. Also I disagree there is a huge gap (whatever that means) between any players, maybe except for De Colo. Certainly not between Ulanovas and Barthel as you imply.

Also Pierre was great yesterday. His offense is of course limited (for now) but he can make open spot-up shots (his Italy stats) and has some moves when left 1v1. But more importantly he creates so much additional value in defense and rebounding.
            It will be interesting to see how the reaction of Fenerbahce gonna be if there is a team which attacks de Colo and Brown from the start. Yesterday both teams played very bad but Fenerbahce fought harder.

Comment

Don't bother, it's not hard to understand that janketa (a.k.a the guy who claims that he is the only one who started to follow Fenerbahçe as Fenerbahçe basketball fan only in the history ) has no idea about basketball, even if you ask killer bob, you will get better answers about Fenerbahçe.

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
              Nobody spoke this way before, and at this time nobody talks that way. Too much exaggeration
              Except for janketa, who said this roster looks like GS roster except for De Colo And he thinks we shouldn't buy Ulanovas
              FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                Hahaha You are the guy who complains about Ulanovas in here more than anyone. You still have audacity to run your mouth after the things you said about Ulanovas and everyone sees how he plays now, you should stop talking about basketball as everyone sees that you don't understand anything about it. You are not fooling anyone. Just like you are not fooling anyone from Turkey when you claimed that you started as Fenerbahçe basketball fan only but not football fan.

You even tried to say that the rest of the roster is not worthy of Euroleague except for De Colo, by saying that ''this Fener roster looks like GS rosters from previous seasons plus De Colo.'', ''we can only fight for top 8''

And this

''Efes brought 5 experienced EL players. Baubois and Anderson had decent NBA careers too.''

Yeah sure, we've seen ''experienced EL players'' yesterday
                When I said football fan I didn't mean on you but when you already recognized yourself let say that I have to answer in polite way on this bunch of nonsenses.

You are sick man who is obsessed with complex of proving something you don't have a clue. You are obsessed with me too, but sorry I can't give you my number

Basketball isn't theme for people like you, because you don't have a clue about it, girls like you should play with dolls and when you grow up maybe we can talk about serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Since most of the teams are (almost) complete I think the time has come for a power ranking thread.
                  2. Efes

10. Fenerbahce

OK some explanations.

Efes doesnt worry me much but old Simon, defenseless Beabois and just shoot Anderson can choke the team from the wing side.

Fenerbahce wont make the playoffs imo. Too many restricted role player, too many guys who cant shoot, a coach from the states and too much reliability on unreliable guys like Vesely, too many guys who didnt show anything outside their homes. I think the fragile shape will also be a problem next season. Also a test season for Kokoskov.
                  3. Efes - They should bring better sg instead of 33y old ball hog Beaubouis to be No 1.
                  8. Fener - Stronger for not having Williams, just that. Ulanovas is much worse then Datome, so we are on same level as last season. 8th spot

If you want to see funny posts

While I post;

Toruko is being anti-Fenerbahçe as usual, that guy makes me laugh.

Efes is too unreliable with their 2 players depending (Larkin and Micic) style (I don't even call that a system, if they play bad or got injured, they fall behind of the top teams)
                  Ulanovas is not much worse than the last season's Datome, LOL.

Overall, of course Datome is much better, but we will never have the same Datome, he was losing his athleticism year by year. And athleticism is a very important factor in Datome's game. Ulanovas is 4 years younger, he can contribute as well as old Datome. Especially at defense.
                  FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Huge gap in quality, that is meaning to be clear. That doesn't mean I don't agree with such system, on the contrary I like it. In Bob's post there was something that he wants in Real what is present in current Fener system.
                    I believe in Kokoskov, he is smart guy. But I won't never write about ideal situation, like some Fener fans here(sometimes including you).

There is one contradiction in your post too. Pierre and Ulanovas share the same position. If you are delighted with Pierre performance, at least on defense side(me too by the way), is that mean you agree that he should share minutes with Ulanovas or you still think Ulanovas is 30 minutes per game guy?
                    Last edited by janketa; 10-09-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                      This is very premature. Valencia is 2/2 in Acb and has played pretty bad against Asvel in round 1. They had good game yesterday, but it was a lot about Real and Laso. Laso is playing those games like preparation games. Look at time distribution,

Tavares is 40 in minutes played in Euroleague. Campazzo 46th, Llull 68th, Deck 78th, Rudy 102nd. 5th player averaging only 19 minutes? And 5 Real's players with most minutes averaging only 22?

Here's what Kokoskov said about playing Euroleague games, "In these kinds of games, you have a short rotation, but that's what it is. It's the EuroLeague and at this top level of world basketball you have to find an edge when the game is on the line, and we found that energy tonight." His top 5 players averaged more than 30 minutes yesterday. On the other hand, Laso, except Campazzo and Tavares, don't even know who should he play. Which is very strange, because he has basically the same team like previous season.

This experiment with Alocen should stop, 22 min, 2 points and 1 assist. ORAT 40, DRAT 98.
                      It is for sure, but I watched every game from them in ACB. They play excellent. I am not speaking about winning or losing but that this team has ideal role management and very structured execution. Their sets look like opening a youtube video about playbooks.

They are 2-2, so what? Just example. They've been the better team against Baskonia but Vildoza and Dragic hit crazy shots. So they lost. It happens. If healthy they will be a greater factor then people expect this year as noone has them on Top 8 list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        It is for sure, but I watched every game from them in ACB. They play excellent. I am not speaking about winning or losing but that this team has ideal role management and very structured execution. Their sets look like opening a youtube video about playbooks.

They are 2-2, so what? Just example. They've been the better team against Baskonia but Vildoza and Dragic hit crazy shots. So they lost. It happens. If healthy they will be a greater factor then people expect this year as noone has them on Top 8 list.
                        You're saying, they're playing the best basketball in Europe. They for sure didn't play the best basketball in round 1. They played good in round 2 against for some reason totally dismantled Real. I didn't watch them in Acb, but 2/2 doesn't reflect your claim about best basketball in Europe. Being important factor and playing best basketball in Europe is not the same.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                          You're saying, they're playing the best basketball in Europe. They for sure didn't play the best basketball in round 1. They played good in round 2 against for some reason totally dismantled Real. I didn't watch them in Acb, but 2/2 doesn't reflect your claim about best basketball in Europe. Being important factor and playing best basketball in Europe is not the same.
                          I didn't say that. I said MOST BEAUTIFUL what is a big difference and surely in the eyes of each observer differently appealing. I am aware of that. I consider their style fantastic team basketball.

Anyways, I think you got me and I got you.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            Basketball isn't theme for people like you, because you don't have a clue about it, girls like you should play with dolls and when you grow up maybe we can talk about serious issues.
                            Your or Tevfik's opinions on basketball are yours, but sexism isn't cool. You shouldn't do it, it doesn't suit you.
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Huge gap in quality, that is meaning to be clear. That doesn't mean I don't agree with such system, on the contrary I like it. In Bob's post there was something that he wants in Real what is present in current Fener system.
                              I believe in Kokoskov, he is smart guy. But I won't never write about ideal situation, like some Fener fans here(sometimes including you).

There is one contradiction in your post too. Pierre and Ulanovas share the same position. If you are delighted with Pierre performance, at least on defense side(me too by the way), is that mean you agree that he should share minutes with Ulanovas or you still think Ulanovas is 30 minutes per game guy?
                              I think regularly no one should be a 30 minutes guy, not even De Colo. We have 11 capable players + Biberovic, we should minimize the minutes and everybody should play with high energy, attacking rebounds, running in transition and running back quickly when we have turnovers. This is how we overwhelmed Efes. Of course some players will get more minutes in playoffs if we make it though, I'm talking about the regular season.

I like Pierre's energy and his ability for rebounds, but Ulanovas has more well-rounded offense and more experience. We'll see how they will share minutes.
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• I think regularly no one should be a 30 minutes guy, not even De Colo. We have 11 capable players + Biberovic, we should minimize the minutes and everybody should play with high energy, attacking rebounds, running in transition and running back quickly when we have turnovers. This is how we overwhelmed Efes. Of course some players will get more minutes in playoffs if we make it though, I'm talking about the regular season.
                                This really made my day!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information