Real Madrid v Valencia
    Khimki v Zalgiris
    Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia
    Alba Berlin v Bayern Munich
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos
    Milano v Asvel

good luck!

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Efes v Fener; if Larkin is ready, then Efes is favorite. If he is not ready then it could go either way 50/50.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish Basketball League ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague ---

Really one of the better rounds this year. Every game is a good one.

Jasikevicius and Maskoliunas tested positive for COVID-19. Zenit vs Barcelona is going to be postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Jasikevicius and Maskoliunas tested positive for COVID-19. Zenit vs Barcelona is going to be postponed?
    Why would it be?
    Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Quote Originally Posted by Miškinis View Post
    Why would it be?
    I ain't checked newly implemented changes regarding the current situation, so instead of making a statement, I am asking if that's realistic for postponing.

Shane Larkin is still in Miami (working) apparently. I wonder when/if he will get back to Turkey
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Efes with Larkin vs this Fener is 55:45
    Without Larkin 45:55

Without Larkin, we are better on pg,sg and they are much better on sf position(if we exclude this moron Tolga as option). Frontcourt is more or less equal.
    We have better coach too.
    Last edited by janketa; 10-03-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Watching PAO vs Oly without fans is like watching movie without sound. Just not normal

Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    I ain't checked newly implemented changes regarding the current situation, so instead of making a statement, I am asking if that's realistic for postponing.
    I don't think so. IIRC infected player/team member goes to isolation, while team keeps playing, that's it. I guess only if team can't register 10 players for the game - then there's a problem. But you need more covid cases than 3 for that to happen. There were lot of rumours in France that Yabusele got infected, club surprisingly was very silent about why he is suddenly not playing, while last season they were giving away the comments about each player missing, what kind of injury it is and etc. Well, they still played in Valencia
    Btw, CSKA is playing now in VTB, Khimki plans to play the game tomorrow vs Kalev

Not sure how reliable that is, but according to BasketNews the situation is expected to be as follows: players that got tested positive should be in isolation and get all the needed treatment. The team has to play games as scheduled. If the team can not register at least 8 players for a game, then it gets a technical loss (0:20).

Not sure how reliable that is, but according to BasketNews the situation is expected to be as follows: players that got tested positive should be in isolation and get all the needed treatment. The team has to play games as scheduled. If the team can not register at least 8 players for a game, then it gets a technical loss (0:20).
    This is correct.

I don't remember the fact about 8 players, it usually is 10, but the rest is taken from EL health/safety protocol regarding covid, which was published before the season. Btw, I\m not sure about direct 0-20 loss right away, I think the game might be postponed, but no more than 2 or 3 times. Too lazy to look for it and check it again

It shouldn't be too difficult for an EL club to be able to find a few extra bench players from their youth team. But you need 6 or 7 healthy senior players to make it a worthwhile game.
    Here is Ataman showing how to win with a short rotation in 2014:
    https://www.euroleague.net/main/resu...asoncode=E2014

I hope my fellow Fenerbahce fans and especially Vivo watched Fenerbahce vs Besiktas. My boy Alperen Sengün destroyed Hamilton and Düverioglu successively 9/9 from the field 21 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 blocks. He turned 18 2 month ago and we are gonna see him in the Euroleague next season. The best Turkish big since Enes Kanter.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    I hope my fellow Fenerbahce fans and especially Vivo watched Fenerbahce vs Besiktas. My boy Alperen Sengün destroyed Hamilton and Düverioglu successively 9/9 from the field 21 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 blocks. He turned 18 2 month ago and we are gonna see him in the Euroleague next season. The best Turkish big since Enes Kanter.
    Yes I watched and yes Şengün was amazing. It wasn't the most important game for Fener BUT we still played Vesely, Düverioğlu, Hamilton; and it's not like they allowed Şengün to play around, he got his rebounds and points by merit (and a mediocre/inexperienced supporting cast). I can see him in the Euroleague in the next season already. If he continues his physical improvement (he seems to have lost some fat) and can stay >30% from 3pt range he's even NBA draft material imho. I agree that he's the best Turkish big prospect since Kanter.

Hazer was also good but we're used to him
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Yes I watched and yes Şengün was amazing. It wasn't the most important game for Fener BUT we still played Vesely, Düverioğlu, Hamilton; and it's not like they allowed Şengün to play around, he got his rebounds and points by merit (and a mediocre/inexperienced supporting cast). I can see him in the Euroleague in the next season already. If he continues his physical improvement (he seems to have lost some fat) and can stay >30% from 3pt range he's even NBA draft material imho. I agree that he's the best Turkish big prospect since Kanter.

Hazer was also good but we're used to him
    Yeah, BJK has no guard and plays with unprepared kids and Mehmet Yagmur. He is also a very solid rolling big man but he cant show it with trash guards. His shooting mechanics are also very good but he is not fast enough and gets always contested but i havent seem him for a long time shooting.

Another question... have you worked for Egehan Arna for a long time? I hardly watched such a blind player who is overestimating his skills massively. He is an eyesore and you gave him 350k dollar each year? Life is sometimes too good to you

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Yeah, BJK has no guard and plays with unprepared kids and Mehmet Yagmur. He is also a very solid rolling big man but he cant show it with trash guards. His shooting mechanics are also very good but he is not fast enough and gets always contested but i havent seem him for a long time shooting.

Another question... have you worked for Egehan Arna for a long time? I hardly watched such a blind player who is overestimating his skills massively. He is an eyesore and you gave him 350k dollar each year? Life is sometimes too good to you
    Yeah his shooting mechanics were way too slow the last I watched. He's still young though

About Arna, imo we should have cut him like 2 years ago. If you work with top European players and coach and this is the level of improvement regardless of the quality of training, there's no point. Though I admit he has some disadvantages such as being really slow laterally etc which really limits his ceiling. I think his belief in his skills comes from dominating some poor teams in 2 odd games per season in Turkish league or the cup
    Şampiyonluk gelince

https://www.euroleaguebasketball.net...ason-announced
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Thanks, guys. Did not have chance to read the announcement before.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast