Real Madrid v Valencia
    Khimki v Zalgiris
    Crvena Zvezda v Baskonia
    Alba Berlin v Bayern Munich
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos
    Milano v Asvel

good luck!
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Efes v Fener; if Larkin is ready, then Efes is favorite. If he is not ready then it could go either way 50/50.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Really one of the better rounds this year. Every game is a good one.

Comment

Jasikevicius and Maskoliunas tested positive for COVID-19. Zenit vs Barcelona is going to be postponed?

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
          Jasikevicius and Maskoliunas tested positive for COVID-19. Zenit vs Barcelona is going to be postponed?
          Why would it be?
          Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by Miškinis View Post
            Why would it be?
            I ain't checked newly implemented changes regarding the current situation, so instead of making a statement, I am asking if that's realistic for postponing.

Comment

Shane Larkin is still in Miami (working) apparently. I wonder when/if he will get back to Turkey
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Efes with Larkin vs this Fener is 55:45
                Without Larkin 45:55

Without Larkin, we are better on pg,sg and they are much better on sf position(if we exclude this moron Tolga as option). Frontcourt is more or less equal.
                We have better coach too.
                Last edited by janketa; 10-03-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Watching PAO vs Oly without fans is like watching movie without sound. Just not normal

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                    I ain't checked newly implemented changes regarding the current situation, so instead of making a statement, I am asking if that's realistic for postponing.
                    I don't think so. IIRC infected player/team member goes to isolation, while team keeps playing, that's it. I guess only if team can't register 10 players for the game - then there's a problem. But you need more covid cases than 3 for that to happen. There were lot of rumours in France that Yabusele got infected, club surprisingly was very silent about why he is suddenly not playing, while last season they were giving away the comments about each player missing, what kind of injury it is and etc. Well, they still played in Valencia
                    Btw, CSKA is playing now in VTB, Khimki plans to play the game tomorrow vs Kalev

Comment

Not sure how reliable that is, but according to BasketNews the situation is expected to be as follows: players that got tested positive should be in isolation and get all the needed treatment. The team has to play games as scheduled. If the team can not register at least 8 players for a game, then it gets a technical loss (0:20).
                      Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Not sure how reliable that is, but according to BasketNews the situation is expected to be as follows: players that got tested positive should be in isolation and get all the needed treatment. The team has to play games as scheduled. If the team can not register at least 8 players for a game, then it gets a technical loss (0:20).
                        This is correct.

Comment

I don't remember the fact about 8 players, it usually is 10, but the rest is taken from EL health/safety protocol regarding covid, which was published before the season. Btw, I\m not sure about direct 0-20 loss right away, I think the game might be postponed, but no more than 2 or 3 times. Too lazy to look for it and check it again

Comment

It shouldn't be too difficult for an EL club to be able to find a few extra bench players from their youth team. But you need 6 or 7 healthy senior players to make it a worthwhile game.
                            Here is Ataman showing how to win with a short rotation in 2014:
                            The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Comment

I hope my fellow Fenerbahce fans and especially Vivo watched Fenerbahce vs Besiktas. My boy Alperen Sengün destroyed Hamilton and Düverioglu successively 9/9 from the field 21 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 blocks. He turned 18 2 month ago and we are gonna see him in the Euroleague next season. The best Turkish big since Enes Kanter.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information