No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate, i really respect you as you write some quality posts, but... Sorry, this last one is like 5 year old kid whining...
    Let's be serious...this happens in circles...there were years when we got bigger help from the state then your time came...
    Can anyone with half brain believe that there are two teams getting same budget and one bringing guys like Zo Brown, Gist, Perperoglu, Johnny O'Bryant, KC Rivers, Jordan Loyd...guys from Valencia, Alba...Euroleague....and another bringing guys from Gliwice, Trieste, Sassari or guys like Mika...

I still don't like it as i can see this going in only two possible ways...one of them i like, second is a masterplan that i'm really afraid of... Anyway our advantage is we have better tradition and basketball fans that are hungrier for success than ever (i hate to admit this but it's quite opposite with football)...

things like "already demolished and humble roster" , "3 to 5mil max every year" are not even worth commenting
    there will be some great basketball Derbies this season...let's hope Arena will serve for basket instead of being COVID hospital

Comment

• As expected, Ziv signed with Maccabi on two years contract, with option for third. Good signing in my opinion, he improved a lot last season.
      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Partizan sign KC Rivers and Othello Hunter.

Comment

• Marinkovic inks with Baskonia
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• it seems bjelica accepted 2nd offer, 5m euros for 2 season..

Comment

• it seems that Lighty's transfer to Olympiakos is ruined .... the player and Villeurbanne had agreed with Olympiacos but after the finals of the French championship Villeurbanne decided to keep him on the roaster and does not give the player to Olympiacos ..... the player has a contract with Villeurbanne so the transfer cannot be done without Villeurbanne's consent. Whenever Olympiacos is looking for another player in his place.

Comment

• Mickey inks with Zenit
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                  As expected, Ziv signed with Maccabi on two years contract, with option for third. Good signing in my opinion, he improved a lot last season.
                  There are some rumors about Wanamaker, quite unbelievable but miracles sometimes happen.

Realistically after Ziv perhaps it would be better not to sign anyone else, wait till August for Nbaers pgs that will be cut and choose among them.

Comment

• Mindaugas Kuzminskas officially signed a one-year deal with Zenit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                      There are some rumors about Wanamaker, quite unbelievable but miracles sometimes happen.

Realistically after Ziv perhaps it would be better not to sign anyone else, wait till August for Nbaers pgs that will be cut and choose among them.
                      Maccabi just announced on signing of Jake Cohen on two year contract. that, of course, doesn't change anything in foreign players puzzle. In addition, according to Sport5 Sandy Cohen is not expected to continue (good riddance).
                      On the other hand, option on Jones's contract extension ends in couple of days, so Maccabi has to reach some decisions soon. I don't think they will wait till August.
                      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Looking at the signings I again am in a highly doubt about Barcas success. Especially Sertac Sanli will struggle a lot there because he is still weak to defend. Calathes will surely serve him as well as Larkin or Micic but if his shots are not falling he can spend a whole season sitting on the bench. Still a better option than Roland Smits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          Partizan sign KC Rivers and Othello Hunter.
                          good luck ,Othello. it was a pleasure watching you in yellow!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                            Maccabi just announced on signing of Jake Cohen on two year contract. that, of course, doesn't change anything in foreign players puzzle. In addition, according to Sport5 Sandy Cohen is not expected to continue (good riddance).
                            On the other hand, option on Jones's contract extension ends in couple of days, so Maccabi has to reach some decisions soon. I don't think they will wait till August.
                            jake cohen is a very underrated player. i'm very happy he came back again.
                            about actual mta, well wanamaker could change our destiny but writing of actual roster and considering sfairo offensive org, this is not a playoff roster.
                            Nunnaly was one of my fav players. tall, great shooter, but he must play in an offensively organized team. sfairo loves shooters but he doesnt give any offensive org , no ball moviment. he simply count on individual talent. not enough at this level.
                            cohen and caloiaro are two very good pf, but we should have a much better player than williams as 25 min pf. Yes, williams is imo a disaster. pf is a key position in el. u must have a great 20/25 min big man who is at least 40% 3fg, at least 50% 2fg.
                            so, my actual opinions are very conditioned by williams and by sfairo offensive org. also, we havent a true playmaker actually
                            Last edited by maccabeo; 07-05-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Baskonia inks Matt Costello
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Nedovic and Papapetrou sign renewal contract with Panathinaikos.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information