No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Mickey for Zenit.......very impressive moves from Zenit, they have very good coαching stuff, they make good moves, it seems that they will be real solid next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa
      [deleted]

He needs to know what Maccabi fans think about Williams
      The first thing they think is that last year the pf was someone called Bender and Derrick Williams is a great upgrade in any case.

The team will probably bring back Jake Cohen. Not a memorable signing but he will replace Klein, another small improvement.
      Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-01-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Efes waived Dzanan Musa.
        How will you advise him regarding his next move?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Efes waived Dzanan Musa.
          there is some interest from partizan, which as i said earlier will have enormous budget..
          marinkovic from valencia also close to return..

obradovic will get around 1m per year, the rest of coaching stuff around 500k..

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
            there is some interest from partizan, which as i said earlier will have enormous budget..
            marinkovic from valencia also close to return..

obradovic will get around 1m per year, the rest of coaching stuff around 500k..
            Musa wont work with ZOC. Even if Partizan signs him hell be out after several month. This guy has a very problematic personality.

Comment

• Musa's problem isn't personality but total lack of quality at senior level. He was classic accelerant like so many before. When I wrote this here several people knew better. Everyone who followed his career should have take failure as a safe pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                Musa's problem isn't personality but total lack of quality at senior level. He was classic accelerant like so many before. When I wrote this here several people knew better. Everyone who followed his career should have take failure as a safe pick.
                You were right, he is junk player, lazy and stupid. I changed my mind about him after watching real games in Efes, not those fuckin best moments videos on Youtube

Comment

• Israeli sites give Kameron Taylor (Bamberg, Hamburg) as a done deal for Maccabi. So Derrick Williams may not arrive after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                    Israeli sites give Kameron Taylor (Bamberg, Hamburg) as a done deal for Maccabi. So Derrick Williams may not arrive after all.
                    Kameron Taylor isn't pf, how it could influence Williams transfer?

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      Kameron Taylor isn't pf, how it could influence Williams transfer?
                      The point is that counting the foreigners there would be already 8 (including keenan Evans or other pg) and I don't think Maccabi will sign more than 8 (I hope I am mistaken though).

But this may not be exact, we will see. Till today the speculation was that Chris Jones would have been confirmed . But if Taylor is to replace him things change.
                      Foreigners: pg, Wilbekin, Chris Jones(?), Kameron Taylor, Caloiaro (he has a contract), Zizic, Reynolds, Nunnally.

And I don't count Bender who should be confirmed with a small contract (out till February 2022).

Comment

• Originally posted by zubitos View Post
                        Jordan Mickey for Zenit.......very impressive moves from Zenit, they have very good coαching stuff, they make good moves, it seems that they will be real solid next year.
                        Apparently Mickey denied this
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• whats up with the vesely and partizan rumours? lol its most probably not true but do you guys really think it will happen?
                          FENER
                          cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                          calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                            whats up with the vesely and partizan rumours? lol its most probably not true but do you guys really think it will happen?
                            100% not. He is under contract and even Partizan with huge budget won't pay buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              100% not. He is under contract and even Partizan with huge budget won't pay buyout.
                              yeah but why would someone say something like that? for what purpose lol. i even saw grobari's tweet about that rumour two days ago.
                              FENER
                              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                                yeah but why would someone say something like that? for what purpose lol. i even saw grobari's tweet about that rumour two days ago.
                                Yeah, cheap to suggest Vesely would voluntarily downgrade to the Eurocup lol. It’s done for clicks, simple as that. This happens alot in Turkey too, though not so much in basketball platforms but in football. Vesely isnt one of those hardcore Partizan fans like Westermann or Lauvergne, which was the only reason these 2 came to Fener. We all know Obradovic might be a good coach, but half the time he only scouted with his a** instead of his brain. I also hate Gherardini for this reason, but he can make up for some of his mistakes if he ditches Barthel and locks up Melli for this season. Then FB becomes a favorite for the first seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information