Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't been on the phone to Laso, persuading him to renew his roster with some Turkish prospects.
    There is nobody i could recommend. We Turks are always short on play maker in BB. Actually, its a European problem.

Comment

According to k.net, Sykes is set to leave PAO, whilst Demetrius Jackson being a potential rumored replacement. He requested Rytas to terminate his contract yesterday due to "personal" reasons. Baskonia might be interested in signing Jackson likewise.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
        Watched him a lot in Kings where he had much more playing time than in Milwaukee. Would be a huge downgrade if they would try to install him instead of Campazzo in my opinion. I don't think that Real can afford to make such a risky move.
        Who would you prefer as a replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
          Who would you prefer as a replacement?
          Noone because I don't really care. But if predictions are right Joel Ayayi should be undrafted (what's craziness by itself) and if no EL team takes him all teams should shut down their scouting. He's European, he played in a great NCAA system and generally you cannot fail on players of Gonzaga. Just one example of a more compatible player if taken into consideration that he never played EL. By watching NBA potential unrestricted free agents this year I would take all (really all) in front of Frank. Of course from this list a 90% will get a contract but also those who will come short. He is really not that caliber for carrying a team like Real. Campazzo will be a quite irreplacable loss.

Tracking the status and signings of all 2023 NBA free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
            According to k.net, Sykes is set to leave PAO, whilst Demetrius Jackson being a potential rumored replacement. He requested Rytas to terminate his contract yesterday due to "personal" reasons. Baskonia might be interested in signing Jackson likewise.

Comment

So Baskonia looking to move on from their guards im assuming? Why would they be intrested in PG?

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimisticoptimist View Post
                So Baskonia looking to move on from their guards im assuming? Why would they be intrested in PG?
                Replacement for Khadeen Carrington, who was in Baskonia's plans this season?

Comment

PAO signs Shelvin Mack on a 2 month contract.
                  Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                  Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                    PAO signs Shelvin Mack on a 2 month contract.
                    What's the deal with signing guards that played for Milan last year? He's the third already this season.

Comment

Perez moves to Fenerbahce.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                        Perez moves to Fenerbahce.
                        Uninspiring move imo. He is a PG, I give him that, but I don't see him making much of a difference over Westermann. I though we'd gamble with a cheap addition from NBA
                        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                          Uninspiring move imo. He is a PG, I give him that, but I don't see him making much of a difference over Westermann. I though we'd gamble with a cheap addition from NBA
                          He is a better ISO player than Westermann and also a better offensive player who can create his shot to a certain degree but not a situation changing move indeed.

Comment

Zarko Cabarkapa(?) zu Fener, they say as an assistant GM responsible for scouting

Can someone let me know how should I feel about this?

Fenerbahče dobija još jedno pojačanje iz Srbije. Kako MOZZART sport saznaje, istanbulski gigant na čijoj klupi od letos sedi selektor Srbije Igor Koko...
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                              Zarko Cabarkapa(?) zu Fener, they say as an assistant GM responsible for scouting

Can someone let me know how should I feel about this?

https://www.mozzartsport.com/kosarka...-srbije/370966
                              He didn't left any significant mark in zvezda. He was here way too short and this was his first management position in a team (before that he was in ABA board). I always had the impression that he is a quite intelligent guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                                He didn't left any significant mark in zvezda. He was here way too short and this was his first management position in a team (before that he was in ABA board). I always had the impression that he is a quite intelligent guy.
                                Thanks mate. We'll see if it works out
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information