Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
    Musa is 2.06 and playing #3 and #4, if i'm not wrong...
    For Americans that is 6'9". He has bulked up the last couple of years so he should be able to play some 4.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• After this signing I think that Miško could transfer even me to Real or Barca.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
        For Americans that is 6'9". He has bulked up the last couple of years so he should be able to play some 4.
        Yeah i saw the photos from 2018 and 2020, he seems more physical... for his natural position, i never knew he played #1 and #2, thanks to Toruko. Now i'm worrying more than his size or skills, his Balotelli style behaviours. In Ataman we trust

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          After this signing I think that Miško could transfer even me to Real or Barca.
          Do you know maybe who is Ulanovas's manager, he could transfer you to Lakers easily He is even bigger magician then Misko

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
            do you know maybe who is ulanovas's manager, he could transfer you to lakers easily:d he is even bigger magician then misko

Comment

• I see Efes fans aren't too enthusiastic about Musa signing but that is their problem. Of course there is Toruko who is sometimes Efes fan sometimes Banvit's

To be serious, Musa is great signing for Efes and considering freedom Ataman gives to players he will be big boost for Efes. He should be used in similar manner as Laso used Doncic. His position in the team isn't such clear. He has great ball handling and vision for his size.

If it's true he was Fener's target I am realy sorry we missed him.
              Last edited by janketa; 01-13-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I see Efes fans aren't too enthusiastic about Musa signing but that is their problem. Of course there is Toruko who is sometimes Efes fan sometimes Banvit's

To be serious, Musa is great signing for Efes and considering freedom Ataman gives to players he will be big boost for Efes. He should be used in similar manner as Laso used Doncic. His position in the team isn't such clear. He has great ball handling and vision for his size.

If it's true he was Fener's target I am realy sorry we missed him.
                Džanan Musa...Luka Dončić...did you see Musa's handles? Vision? Shot? Classic accelerant. I really think this is a deal of Efes and Miško if we know how many of his clients are with them. Biberović is nothing worse.

Comment

Džanan Musa...Luka Dončić...did you see Musa's handles? Vision? Shot? Classic accelerant. I really think this is a deal of Efes and Miško if we know how many of his clients are with them. Biberović is nothing worse.
                  Musas signing is harmless financially. I was told that the money hell get wont harm Efes at all so its fine. Hell fight for minutes against Anderson and Simon and if he can score from the bench its ok.

Comment

• I think only concern about Musa is mental, but then he would still be in the NBA if he didn't have any issues there.
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I don't compare their performances and capabilities, just versatility in roles they can play. Ball handling for his size is great. If you call it accelerant so call it, but it's ball handling too.

Biberovic isn't worse or I could say he is even technically better, but two years of not playing damaged him a lot. He doesn't play a significant role even this season when we have mediocre players on his position.
                      Last edited by janketa; 01-13-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I don't compare their performances and capabilities, just versatility in roles they can play. Ball handling for his size is great. If you call it accelerant so call it, but it's ball handling too.

Biberovic isn't worse or I could say he is even technically better, but two years of not playing damaged him a lot. He doesn't play a significant role even this season when we have mediocre players on his position.
                        Of course, I got you here, janketa. Anyways his handles are not good. With accelerant I meant that he was due to good drive total superior in youth categories to many defenders. I watched him in ABA and NBA - it's simply not true that his ballhandling is great, I don't know how you conclude this, I won't hate and wish him all the best like all kids but Musa for me is the symbol of a hyped player that played one good week in his life (U16 EC) and never showed anything substantial.

Comment

Of course, I got you here, janketa. Anyways his handles are not good. With accelerant I meant that he was due to good drive total superior in youth categories to many defenders. I watched him in ABA and NBA - it's simply not true that his ballhandling is great, I don't know how you conclude this, I won't hate and wish him all the best like all kids but Musa for me is the symbol of a hyped player that played one good week in his life (U16 EC) and never showed anything substantial.
                          He can put the ball on the floor. He might not have fancy moves but comparing to his size he can handle the ball well, at least he could back then. He just takes too many shots and too difficult ones for the quality of his shots

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            He can put the ball on the floor. He might not have fancy moves but comparing to his size he can handle the ball well, at least he could back then. He just takes too many shots and too difficult ones for the quality of his shots
                            Okay, so let it be that he can put the ball on the floor. Head down, right shouldre out and left side drive. Including lowering upper body extremely down because otherwise he would turn over. But maybe I am overcritical. I am curious how this will look like in Efes. Even though I suppose it's more of an acquision for the next years but there is no way someone can change my mind that this will work out until I see it with my own eyes

Comment

• One thing that I had forgotten to mention about Musa... I think it was 3-4 years ago Bosnia was playing with Russia and Musa had beef with 2 Russian bigs and he flipped out so that Teletovic (the current president of the Bosnian federation) tried to calm him down. Musa during the game tried to give him a punch and Teletovic is not a understanding person. He also had beef with Nurkic. Boy with no behaviour at all. hahahahahahhaha

Comment

• Reading this issues(though I don't see exact point and what is the conclusion) about Musa's behavior I couldn't resist to remmember game between Greece and Serbia when complete teams punched each other. Just for the record, those players on the court were probably the best what Euro basketball had in that moment.

Some people here should change sport and try with chess where fights are very rare and all participants are nice and friendly

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information