Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Could tell me any example that player over 40 and not playing for few years comeback and showed he still can play ?

If Pau could play you think he would waited for 2 years chilling? No something aint right with his health its obviuos.

After one month at this age not playing you need alot of to time to comeback to shape.Not playing 2 years i dont believe its possible in professional level.
    Man, pay more attention, some of your questions are already answered. And finally if there's a player who could come back and play at 40yo in EL with missing such period of time, then now I'd stake it all on Pau Gasol. I think you are missing the point that we are talking about one of the best international player ever to play the game and the way he did that and the one who still did that successfully even being old and washed-out like many said about him since some 2015. I trust his sane mind that if he will comeback he still has smth left in his tank. If so, like Katastroika pointed out, for some 15mins he still could be game changer in the same EL. If not, then it is what it is. Time will tell

If his plan is to get in shape for the Olympics wouldn't it make sense to play for a less stacked ACB team? He would probably help a team like Manresa (for example) in all sorts of ways more than if he returned to Barca. Just thinking out loud here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    If his plan is to get in shape for the Olympics wouldn't it make sense to play for a less stacked ACB team? He would probably help a team like Manresa (for example) in all sorts of ways more than if he returned to Barca. Just thinking out loud here.
    It'd be more than just regular return or regular preparations, he is an icon there, a Barca kid, so it's like farewell to his beloved club and NT, so it can't be anyone else I guess - Barca or no one here in Europe

Panathinaikos in talks with hezonja for the rest of this and next season. We have also made an offer to nedovic to stay for 2 more years with more than double the money he got this year. And we want to renew mitoglou,papapetrou for 3 more years. The budget next season will be much higher compared to this season probably same as it was until last season. I have heard that giannakopoulos will either come back himself,or just bring some rich friends and his name wont be the one in front but he will still be the boss of the team. If we jeep nedovic,mitoglou and papapetrou the season will be ok. Any team can have a bad season and after all we didnt have any ambition this season.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    It'd be more than just regular return or regular preparations, he is an icon there, a Barca kid, so it's like farewell to his beloved club and NT, so it can't be anyone else I guess - Barca or no one here in Europe
    Yeah, that's true. Apparently Marc Gasol is president of Girona but they are currently in the third division.

Hezonja in PAO has to be special for both.
    A little bit late for the season but still...

PAO declared him with Nintendo "super Mario" music. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hezonja in PAO has to be special for both.
    A little bit late for the season but still...
    In my opinion a strange move (I know he likes PAO personally). Papapetrou is totally locked on his position. If they go small he would consume minutes of fantastic Mitoglou. I wish Mario all the best and that he finally shows those things everyone expects from him but it looks like the wrong team.

Defo agree it's a strange move, but PAO basically can't lose anything. I doubt his salary for the rest of the season can be something huge. They can convince him to stay for the next season when the fans should come back, roster will be much better..etc. Hezonja, on the other hand, will finally play 25 mins + per game, get the biggest role in the team in his whole career and if he is alright with his attitude and head then he can show that he can be game changer at least in the Euroleague. Who knows, maybe he did this so he can be in the mix for Croatian national team, even tho he is not so crazy to play for national team according to his last statements. But if he will be good(which I really believe) and he somehow extends contract in the summer then PAO got HUGE boost for the next season and Marijo can finally start showing what he can do.

Lol Euroleages Twitter page declared Hezonja transfer with Satoransky picture and deleted it after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    In my opinion a strange move (I know he likes PAO personally). Papapetrou is totally locked on his position. If they go small he would consume minutes of fantastic Mitoglou. I wish Mario all the best and that he finally shows those things everyone expects from him but it looks like the wrong team.
    Nedovic as pg,hezonja as sg,papapetrou,mitoglou,papagiannis. We are trying to get rid of mack. Season is lost anyway so the main thing is to keep these 5(papagiannis has contract,there is +1 option on our side for hezonja,offers have been made to the other 3) next season. There are rumours about isaih thomas but i dont think so. Giannakopoulos and the others want james as the starting pg. But summer is still so far away

The biggest move wont be hezonja if what i heard is true. There wont be just giannakopoulos next season as the only guy spending money. One name is giorgos nikas from those who will enter the team. Greeks know him. He wont be the only one
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Panathinaikos in talks with hezonja for the rest of this and next season. We have also made an offer to nedovic to stay for 2 more years with more than double the money he got this year. And we want to renew mitoglou,papapetrou for 3 more years. The budget next season will be much higher compared to this season probably same as it was until last season. I have heard that giannakopoulos will either come back himself,or just bring some rich friends and his name wont be the one in front but he will still be the boss of the team. If we jeep nedovic,mitoglou and papapetrou the season will be ok. Any team can have a bad season and after all we didnt have any ambition this season.
    Hezonja is a player with the lowest basketball IQ I have ever seen.
    previously known as Beno

Hezonja as shooting guard? A 30% shooter in his entire career with Papapetrou and Mitoglou? I would say goodbye spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    PAO declared him with Nintendo "super Mario" music. lol
    and posting his "mediocre defence" on their website..
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Next on the Panathinaikos hit list

Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Enes Kanter at Panathinaikos (in a couple of years)

https://mobile.twitter.com/EnesKante...56203848572929

Quote Originally Posted by prasinos View Post

His brother who plays for Kolossos has pretty decent stats.

http://esake.gr/el/action/Esakeplaye...dchampionship=

Kerem can prepare Enes a smooth transition
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by prasinos View Post

He would get arrested as soon as he steps on Turkish soil. as long as Erdoğan stays, I am pretty sure he will stay away Europe

Quote Originally Posted by gockun View Post
    He would get arrested as soon as he steps on Turkish soil. as long as Erdoğan stays, I am pretty sure he will stay away Europe
    He would just skip Turkey games. It doesnt mean he must avoid Europe entirely but it wont happen anyway.

jeremy evans passed medical tests in Milan
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast