Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Yeah, cheap to suggest Vesely would voluntarily downgrade to the Eurocup lol. It’s done for clicks, simple as that. This happens alot in Turkey too, though not so much in basketball platforms but in football. Vesely isnt one of those hardcore Partizan fans like Westermann or Lauvergne, which was the only reason these 2 came to Fener. We all know Obradovic might be a good coach, but half the time he only scouted with his a** instead of his brain. I also hate Gherardini for this reason, but he can make up for some of his mistakes if he ditches Barthel and locks up Melli for this season. Then FB becomes a favorite for the first seed.
    sertac komsuoglu said that one or two players might leave the team this week and i believe one of them is barthel. but even if barthel leaves, i dont think we have any budget left for melli's return. he wont be cheap! note that we will need to add one more guard to the roster and we are also negotiating a buyout for şehmus hazer with besiktas...
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Nikos Zisis retired. He was always a bit overshadowed by the 3 big guards Papaloukas, Diamantidis and Spanoulis but still one of the best guards that Greek Basketball ever developed.

Comment

• According to Sportando, Iffe Lundberg will sign a contract extension with CSKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
          sertac komsuoglu said that one or two players might leave the team this week and i believe one of them is barthel. but even if barthel leaves, i dont think we have any budget left for melli's return. he wont be cheap! note that we will need to add one more guard to the roster and we are also negotiating a buyout for şehmus hazer with besiktas...
          Melli is a free agent, this idiot Gherardini has already turned FB into Europe’s cash cow for useless players, there’s more than enough money to sign Melli. If necessary waive trash like Dwairy and Mahmutoglu.

As for Hazer, paying a buyout for such a marginal player is why Turkish basketball doesn’t develop the way we want it to. I’m tired of these Bugrahans and Hazers. What has he ever shown, even in the FOURTH Euro division this season, to ever be signed to Fener? Is it just for being a Turkish player and TR league? Then what is the youth team of Fener good for? Didnt they win the Turkish youth league? Why not just carry over a young player from there for super cheap to fill the potential Mickey mouse role Hazer will have? If our coaches dont think they are good enough.... then why do they even play for Feners youth team? Just to say look we have a youth team? This type of stuff irritates me. I have never liked Hazer, let alone signing him, paying a buyout is a total mockery. Fener plays for titles not to make the 7th place in regular season to get sweeped.

The only Turkish player worth a buyout would be Sengun but that boy wants the full NBA experience with a draft and him getting the cap of his team on etc. I cant blame him.

Comment

Melli is a free agent, this idiot Gherardini has already turned FB into Europe’s cash cow for useless players, there’s more than enough money to sign Melli. If necessary waive trash like Dwairy and Mahmutoglu.

As for Hazer, paying a buyout for such a marginal player is why Turkish basketball doesn’t develop the way we want it to. I’m tired of these Bugrahans and Hazers. What has he ever shown, even in the FOURTH Euro division this season, to ever be signed to Fener? Is it just for being a Turkish player and TR league? Then what is the youth team of Fener good for? Didnt they win the Turkish youth league? Why not just carry over a young player from there for super cheap to fill the potential Mickey mouse role Hazer will have? If our coaches dont think they are good enough.... then why do they even play for Feners youth team? Just to say look we have a youth team? This type of stuff irritates me. I have never liked Hazer, let alone signing him, paying a buyout is a total mockery. Fener plays for titles not to make the 7th place in regular season to get sweeped.

The only Turkish player worth a buyout would be Sengun but that boy wants the full NBA experience with a draft and him getting the cap of his team on etc. I cant blame him.
            not everything is easy as you just said. acıbadem rumours werent true it seems cause nothing happened so far. and this means that our budget is more or less the same as last year. i dont watch turkish basketball league at all so i dont have anything to say about turkish prospects. most of the fener fans want hazer to play for us which im ok with. its just that if we are willing to pay a hefty buyout, im hoping we will be able to recoup (i dont know if recoup is the right word) our investment on the court as well as when he joins the nba.
            FENER
            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Fenerbahce has paid Ulanovas 300k Euro just to leave and should Barthel leave the same amount is supposed to be paid. This makes 600k and it would easily be enough to buy 2 guys for the BSL. Not just FB has lesser money it is also not very smart with it.

Comment

• I'm very interesting to hear what you guys think about the signings of Maccabi

so actually yesterday maccabi signed 3 players - James Nunnally, Kameron Taylor and Derrick Williams, also Jalen Reynolds signed last week

what do you think about this moves by Maccabi?
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• According to some sources FB is on the verge of signing Hazer and will pay Besiktas around 700-750k Euro buyout which is an insane money. Is he worth it hell no not right now.

Comment

• Hazer is worth of buyout. He isn't Melih or Sipahi. We must invest in Turkish players, but good ones. I don't know what will be in future, it's up to him, but we don't have better solution then him in this moment.

I don't believe in this management as long as Melih is in this team and until we pay him (as I know) 1milion per season. Furkan Korkmaz is right about Eu cash cow for useless players

Comment

• well i heard it is between 300-500k euros. there is no way we will pay that much. and melih does not earn that much lol no . a half a million at best.
                      FENER

Comment

well i heard it is between 300-500k euros. there is no way we will pay that much. and melih does not earn that much lol no . a half a million at best.
                        A few years ago someone wrote here that his salary is milion. Maybe it isn't, but never mind. His pure presence on the court is so irritating even if plays for peanuts

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          A few years ago someone wrote here that his salary is milion. Maybe it isn't, but never mind. His pure presence on the court is so irritating even if plays for peanuts
                          this i couldnt agree more.
                          FENER

Comment

We all know Obradovic might be a good coach, but half the time he only scouted with his a** instead of his brain.
                            This is true and this is the best description of Obradovic's episode here. I would just add that he is more then good coach, he is great coach, but scouting was terrible

Comment

well i heard it is between 300-500k euros. there is no way we will pay that much. and melih does not earn that much lol no . a half a million at best.
                              I am sorry but the amount is true. They say they were around 600 thousand and still no agreement and yes Melih gets 500k Euro

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                                I'm very interesting to hear what you guys think about the signings of Maccabi

so actually yesterday maccabi signed 3 players - James Nunnally, Kameron Taylor and Derrick Williams, also Jalen Reynolds signed last week

what do you think about this moves by Maccabi?
                                10th place roster

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information