X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris JONES sign in LDLC ASVEL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
      For Petes sake, man, I posted link to web site which has all stats for all leagues in the world. Do some work by yourself...
      it was much better i didnt noticed it..

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        it was much better i didnt noticed it..
        well, mta added Sorkin. 18% 3p .
        no way. in maccabi will never learn where basket is going. they still think a big man must just be a dunker

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
          well, mta added Sorkin. 18% 3p .
          no way. in maccabi will never learn where basket is going. they still think a big man must just be a dunker
          You not doing homework, again... Admittedly, Sorkin is not stable from 3 points, but his percentage varied from 42% in one season in Oregon to 38% in 19/20 to 18% last season in Maccabi Haifa... I haven't done deep research why it varied, but he obviously can shoot. What is more important, he's not bad defensively, and can give rest in Israeli League to Williams or/and Zizic...
          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
            You not doing homework, again... Admittedly, Sorkin is not stable from 3 points, but his percentage varied from 42% in one season in Oregon to 38% in 19/20 to 18% last season in Maccabi Haifa... I haven't done deep research why it varied, but he obviously can shoot. What is more important, he's not bad defensively, and can give rest in Israeli League to Williams or/and Zizic...
            We don't care at all about his 3pts, his task will be to give strength under the paint, grab rebounds, fouling opponents or block them if possible. This is what the team needs considering that neither Zizic nor Reynolds are defensive monsters.

Moreover the team saved money with Casspi's quit. So perhaps there is some room for changes during the season if necessary. Owing that the crowd will return.

Comment

• Fener should go for Pangos and Djordjevic. Can is one of the worst coaches I ever saw

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                We don't care at all about his 3pts, his task will be to give strength under the paint, grab rebounds, fouling opponents or block them if possible. This is what the team needs considering that neither Zizic nor Reynolds are defensive monsters.

Moreover the team saved money with Casspi's quit. So perhaps there is some room for changes during the season if necessary. Owing that the crowd will return.
                Exactly.
                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• After no doubt taking advice from Toruko first, Dzanan Musa has signed with CB Breogan.

Comment

• Hezonja considers Pana's offer insufficient. So either they offer him more money or they have to search for another sf-pf. In my opinion apart from the money he realised that he would play most as a pf considering the actual roster and he doesn't like much this prospect, he considers himself a perimetral player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      how much do you think the current environment in Fenerbahce right now affected his decision? He may have felt he was not wanted.

With Sertac Komsuoglu as your lead man, difficult to be optimistic for Fener's future.
                      It might have contributed, such as Gherardini's interview in Lithuania, but journos say there were unresolved issues through the year and I don't think we can lay all the blame on one party (management).

Regardless of that, I don't think any top team in Europe will trust Kokoskov if he makes another comeback. You simply don't leave that late, you leave at the start of the summer if you are going to.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Italians say Fenerbahçe is interested in bringing in Meo Sacchetti. NT coaches are always a risk, but it's a better option than trusting an assistant coach (Erdem Can) even though he might be a good coach and CSKA series was an outlier.
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                          Italians say Fenerbahçe is interested in bringing in Meo Sacchetti. NT coaches are always a risk, but it's a better option than trusting an assistant coach (Erdem Can) even though he might be a good coach and CSKA series was an outlier.
                          Sacchetti himself is a big risk, as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            Sacchetti himself is a big risk, as well
                            Yeah don't disagree, a quite substantial one even.
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Sacchetti has been a good club manager too.

Comment

• my humble opinion on Sacchetti

...terrible coach, not at all EL material
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information