Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    With Keenan Evans Maccabi should have closed the foreign roster.

Panathinaikos is close to sign Floyd, last year he played in Israel. In Greece (larisa) he didn't impress much, but he improved during last season. He is a young not very tall C (2.03) with good blocking abilities. His eventual euroleague impact has to be verified.
    what about his 3p % last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
      what about his 3p % last year?
      It's 39% with 5.1 attempts per game.https://www.basketball-reference.com...n-evans-1.html
      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
        It's 39% with 5.1 attempts per game.https://www.basketball-reference.com...n-evans-1.html
        not bad percent altought it was in a minor league like winner league. what about 2p%?

Comment

• Zenit offered a contract to Shabazz Napier. Finally, someone is taking a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
            not bad percent altought it was in a minor league like winner league. what about 2p%?
            Click the damn link I posted. There are all his stats from last season. We do live in era of computers and Internet, last I checked.
            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Tonut got an offer from Alba Berlino and Baskonia,is true?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                Click the damn link I posted. There are all his stats from last season. We do live in era of computers and Internet, last I checked.
                didnt noticed before, sorry and take it easy

Comment

• Is Laprovittola close to Barca or was that just a rumour? And why have Barca and Real suddenly become obsessed with signing each other's players?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                    Is Laprovittola close to Barca or was that just a rumour? And why have Barca and Real suddenly become obsessed with signing each other's players?
                    Most likely he's exploring his options right now. He's on Panathinaikos and Zalgiris' respective target lists.

Comment

• aleksa avramovic one more player that was liked "obra`s concept" (500+600k).. lol
                      previously refused zvezda`s offer 250k(and he is by the way fan of zvezda, there is tweets from him "i hate partizan" and so on), also refused baskonia offer, but who cares about playing in ec, when yours pockets are full..

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                        aleksa avramovic one more player that was liked "obra`s concept" (500+600k).. lol
                        previously refused zvezda`s offer 250k(and he is by the way fan of zvezda, there is tweets from him "i hate partizan" and so on), also refused baskonia offer, but who cares about playing in ec, when yours pockets are full..
                        His father is hardcore zvezdaš and pretty crazy guy

Nice christmas evenings upcoming in Avramović's house.

Comment

• It seems Leday is also joining Partizan. I thought the whole idea of being regarded the undisputed best coach of all Europe was that you could out-coach your opponents. Obradovic is just out-buying them lol. This way even I can take Partizan back to Euroleague... Not to mention in the long run it’s not a feasible strategy.

Comment

• zach leday official zu partizan..
                            it seems that someone is really afraid of radonjic.. they will spend in 1st season 30m, instead 15+15

Comment

• Fontecchio to Baskonia
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• I don't like Partizan's(obra's) signings. Zvezda is making better job for less money imo

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information