Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    From state? Will Zvezda get guarantees(money) too or just Partizan?
    state=aleksandar vucic(president of serbia)
    they booth getting money, offcourse that is ridiculous in comparison with others el budgets, but zoc want to they have bigger budget..

Comment

• Obradovic to Partizan is done deal. 3yrs contract

All the best to him.

Comment

• Glad he landed somewhere where it’s culturally appropriate to slap his players

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckDiesel2 View Post
          Glad he landed somewhere where it’s culturally appropriate to slap his players
          lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
            the two things are not related, though.
            Djordjevic leaving was obviously an already taken decision.
            honestly I think scariolo can do well, but more important I think we have to give Virtus management some credit for the unpopular but (results based) correct decision they took in the last years.
            Djordjevic did also get sacked then reinstated midseason which showed how difficult things must have been behind the scenes. I'm just not convinced Scariolo gives them a better chance of winning the Eurocup than they had with Djordjevic. Nothing about his recent club career suggests this is an upgrade.

More importantly, do you think Teodosic will stay or leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              lol.
              As we know that's not even a joke. Vujosevic punched a player in the neck a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                As we know that's not even a joke. Vujosevic punched a player in the neck a few years ago.
                Its funny because it is not a joke but if it helps

Comment

Not a few years ago, that was Bogdan last season before coming to Fener

Comment

Not a few years ago, that was Bogdan last season before coming to Fener
                    He choked Bogdan - no hitting. That's different

He wanted to hit and push several times his own players (and did so sometimes)

Comment

Djordjevic did also get sacked then reinstated midseason which showed how difficult things must have been behind the scenes. I'm just not convinced Scariolo gives them a better chance of winning the Eurocup than they had with Djordjevic. Nothing about his recent club career suggests this is an upgrade.

More importantly, do you think Teodosic will stay or leave?
                      Teo will leave I suppose. At least rumours go that way. But he has one more year of contract.

Comment

• Panathinaikos is interested in Jovic.

Comment

• Devon Hall signed with Milano. It could be one year to early but I thought the same about Nick Weiler-Babb. He is a really good shooter, able to get his shot away whenever he wants it. No matter if he shots out of the dribble or catch and shoot. His abilities to run the pick & roll are legit even tough he shows some rookie mistakes from time to time and tends to turn the ball over against aggressive defense. Typical rookie phenomen. He is a high character guy with an awesome work ethos, someone who is told to be one of the players who enters the gym at first and leaves it at last. He can play and defend positions 1-3, in Euroleague I primarily see him as shooting guard. Moreover he is creative in creating his own shots also from inside the three point line and provides a solid post-up game.

There is some deficits off course as he lacks pace and he is not very consistent in finishing around the rim. Somedays he is completely off in general something what doesn´t prevent him to decide games at the end, but only as you get there as a team. Defensively he is based on our coach the only one who contributes regarding the statistics. I haven´t seen him that good. Still he has the potential to become a good defender as well individual as in team-defense. Hall is bulky and crafty but I am not 100 percent sure when he is able to handle the physical game in Euroleague as he provides the tendency to avoid contact and play softly even though he has the physical ability to do better. He reminds me a lot of Darius Miller, off course as a smaller light version, who was also kinda soft in some situations but so smooth and creative. I am super excited to see him Euroleague and I can´t wait to see if he is able to transport all of his abilities onto the court at such a high stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                            Panathinaikos is interested in Jovic.
                            Isn't it finished with Zvezda?

Comment

• Fener should pay buyout for Hazer imo, or make proposal to Besiktas Melih plus money. Melih would be very important player for Besiktas ambition to win some games in BSL. Win-win situation

Comment

Isn't it finished with Zvezda?
                                Not official yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information