No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rumour going around Greek press about Papapetrou being offered a 3 mil euro/3 year deal by Efes.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
      A rumour going around Greek press about Papapetrou being offered a 3 mil euro/3 year deal by Efes.
      Maybe too high but that could be good move for both sides. I would like to see him in Fener instead of Ulanovas.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
        A rumour going around Greek press about Papapetrou being offered a 3 mil euro/3 year deal by Efes.
        Its not true.

Comment

• Zalgiris in advanced negotiations with Jaleen Smith as a potential replacement for Walkup. He was on Maccabi's target list earlier this year, so it once again proves that Maccabi is chasing for a player that could possibly play a decent defense rather than a consistent shooter.
          Last edited by edvinas9; 04-30-2021, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
            Zalgiris in advanced negotiations with Jaleen Smith as a potential replacement for Walkup. He was on Maccabi's target list earlier this year, so it once again proves that Maccabi is chasing for a player that could possibly play a decent defense rather than a consistent shooter.

I was convinced Bayern goes for him as he would perfectly fit in the Trinchieri-system. Terrific defender, offensively more creative than Walkup, very inconsistent shooter though. Combo-guard. Leader. Clutch. Selfmade-El-Player. Two years ago he played in the second division. His usage-rate is off the charts this season, nothing to worry about as he used to be a better role-player in the two season before. His whole characteristic and story reminds me on Pierra Henry.

Comment

• De Colo - Transfer
              Guduric - Biberovic
              Pierre - Transfer
              Yabusele - Transfer/Barthel
              Vesely - O'Quinn/Transfer - Duverioglu

Considering Yabusele is almost a done deal, and Brown/Dixon/Perez/Eddie/Ulanovas probably won't be with us next year, this is what we have. Ulanovas is harder to unload but we will see.
              O'Quinn might stay or not, considering NBA interest.
              Barthel is an interesting case - he has one more year of contract so he might stay if we don't find anyone willing to take him.
              Brown was a good attempt, but his decision-making is terrible for this level. I don't see us moving on with him.

The PG that we will bring in to replace Brown, and the SF/PF we will bring along with Yabusele will be critical. I would love to see Polonara here.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                De Colo - Transfer
                Guduric - Biberovic
                Pierre - Transfer
                Yabusele - Transfer/Barthel
                Vesely - O'Quinn/Transfer - Duverioglu

Considering Yabusele is almost a done deal, and Brown/Dixon/Perez/Eddie/Ulanovas probably won't be with us next year, this is what we have. Ulanovas is harder to unload but we will see.
                O'Quinn might stay or not, considering NBA interest.
                Barthel is an interesting case - he has one more year of contract so he might stay if we don't find anyone willing to take him.
                Brown was a good attempt, but his decision-making is terrible for this level. I don't see us moving on with him.

The PG that we will bring in to replace Brown, and the SF/PF we will bring along with Yabusele will be critical. I would love to see Polonara here.
                Agree with most of this except O'Quinn. He is circus player, too slow and unstable.

I would add Hazer as Turkish player

This is my wish list(not too expencive)

De Colo - Jovic
                Guduric - Biberovic - Hazer
                Pierre - Lucic
                Yabusele - Barthel
                Vesely - Fall- Duverioglu

As Serbian Nt coach I suppose Kokoskov will be in position to impact on Lucic and Jovic. It's win-win for both sides

This would be F4 roster which could give opportunity for wide rotation and we would never come in humiliation position like this season.

PS What with Melih?
                Last edited by janketa; 04-30-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Agree with most of this except O'Quinn. He is circus player, too slow and unstable.

I would add Hazer as Turkish player

This is my wish list(not too expencive)

De Colo - Jovic
                  Guduric - Biberovic - Hazer
                  Pierre - Lucic
                  Yabusele - Barthel
                  Vesely - Fall- Duverioglu

As Serbian Nt coach I suppose Kokoskov will be in position to impact on Lucic and Jovic. It's win-win for both sides

This would be F4 roster which could give opportunity for wide rotation and we would never come in humiliation position like this season.

PS What with Melih?
                  Fall and Duveroglu on the same roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                    Fall and Duveroglu on the same roster?
                    I am not fan of Duverioglu, but with Vesely and Fall in the roster he will see minutes just in BSL, so it's ok. Rule with just 5 foreigners in Turkish league implies that players as him must be in the roster

Comment

• Do you think Fener can persuade De Colo to stay? Making the playoffs was a pretty good turnaround but he's surely going to have a lot of offers this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        Do you think Fener can persuade De Colo to stay? Making the playoffs was a pretty good turnaround but he's surely going to have a lot of offers this summer.
                        To be honest I don't even know what he is doing here with losers in the roster. But this time let's see what Gherardini and Koc could do something for Fener. Until now it was miserable job except De Colo's transfer. All other moves were bad in Koc era

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                          Do you think Fener can persuade De Colo to stay? Making the playoffs was a pretty good turnaround but he's surely going to have a lot of offers this summer.
                          I think yes, but we will see.

@janketa Regarding Melih, I'm ignoring him. If we are keeping him he should be only involved as a victory cigar when we are up 30, like Hersek was in the past.

I have some hope for O'Quinn. He came in middle of the year and his only weakness is slow feet in p&r defense which isn't too hard to hide when you only have a single player like that.
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post

I have some hope for O'Quinn. He came in middle of the year and his only weakness is slow feet in p&r defense which isn't too hard to hide when you only have a single player like that.
                            I could live with that if all other holes are filled. But still think center like Fall is better option, and cheaper I think

Comment

• Ulanovas has also another year with FB. I am just not sure if its safe or just an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Ulanovas has also another year with FB. I am just not sure if its safe or just an option.
                                I know. But I think he's easier to unload if we wanted to.
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information