Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1431

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    There is rumor about Bjelica to Partizan. What is next? Bogdan
    for now he rejected 3m for 2 seasons..
    they also targeting more zvezda players(kalinic, teodosic and jovic).. very possible that soon they will annunciate lorenzo brown..
    they have some big complexes obviously

talking about complex...

In the last part of the statement announcing the arrival of Stefan Lazarevic, KK Crvena Zvedza throws a dig at KK Partizan:
    "BC Crvena zvezda, the only representative of Serbia in the Euroleague and triple crown winner, continues his activity
    in this transition period according to his real financial possibilities, without millions and record transfers, with a clear plan on how to best represent Serbia basketball in the strongest European competition.

Honestly, I do love this kind of city rivalry...
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    talking about complex...

Honestly, I do love this kind of city rivalry...
    LOL you said it all

Anyway, there are rumors about every player who used to be coached by Žoc and since last night about every player who played for Red Star before...
    Although it was a "touche" anouncing Punter on Čović's birthday
    It's really a (too) big contract but first year it's less money (even with bonuses for ABA and other titles) and he will be sold before the second year of contract...

Personally i expect us to sign players that nobody is mentioning...supposedly we already closed a deal with a great young prospect...like father like son

@radallo hopefully i'll see you again in Belgrade Arena this season

Maybe someone already asked and you guys answered him but still:

Where is Partizan getting these money from all of a sudden? Getting Obradovic and paying huge salaries to players from Final 4 contenders doesn't happen with small budgets.
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    Maybe someone already asked and you guys answered him but still:

Where is Partizan getting these money from all of a sudden? Getting Obradovic and paying huge salaries to players from Final 4 contenders doesn't happen with small budgets.
    from president of serbia..
    all these years, zvezda and partizan was getting from 3-5m from state..

while clearly with all these players that they was have, with no trophies they was blind to see how much costs trinchieri and all these players that they was adding..
    even with official bat document, where is announced that for parahovski they was paid 1,2m for 2 years, mcadoo 210k for 3 months and so on, they was still stay blind, and call it apartheid, and that while vucic is president they will only be used to be 2nd..
    now under same president, when president personally call obradovic and promise him 15+m budget, they forgot what they was saying, and still think how obradovic and punter come to partizan to play for 150k, coz they r institution.. lol
    but its not biggest problem that they got 15+m, they also made a deal that zvezda wont get neither that 3-5m, that was getting like partizan every year..
    so zvezda is now in problem to keep even already demolished and humble roster, while partizan with biggest debt then zvezda, easily signing 3+m contracts..
    not to mention that zvezda play el, while partizan is in ec..
    Last edited by AmonRA; 07-03-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Mate, i really respect you as you write some quality posts, but... Sorry, this last one is like 5 year old kid whining...
    Let's be serious...this happens in circles...there were years when we got bigger help from the state then your time came...
    Can anyone with half brain believe that there are two teams getting same budget and one bringing guys like Zo Brown, Gist, Perperoglu, Johnny O'Bryant, KC Rivers, Jordan Loyd...guys from Valencia, Alba...Euroleague....and another bringing guys from Gliwice, Trieste, Sassari or guys like Mika...

I still don't like it as i can see this going in only two possible ways...one of them i like, second is a masterplan that i'm really afraid of... Anyway our advantage is we have better tradition and basketball fans that are hungrier for success than ever (i hate to admit this but it's quite opposite with football)...

things like "already demolished and humble roster" , "3 to 5mil max every year" are not even worth commenting
    there will be some great basketball Derbies this season...let's hope Arena will serve for basket instead of being COVID hospital

As expected, Ziv signed with Maccabi on two years contract, with option for third. Good signing in my opinion, he improved a lot last season.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Partizan sign KC Rivers and Othello Hunter.

Marinkovic inks with Baskonia
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

it seems bjelica accepted 2nd offer, 5m euros for 2 season..

it seems that Lighty's transfer to Olympiakos is ruined .... the player and Villeurbanne had agreed with Olympiacos but after the finals of the French championship Villeurbanne decided to keep him on the roaster and does not give the player to Olympiacos ..... the player has a contract with Villeurbanne so the transfer cannot be done without Villeurbanne's consent. Whenever Olympiacos is looking for another player in his place.

Mickey inks with Zenit
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    As expected, Ziv signed with Maccabi on two years contract, with option for third. Good signing in my opinion, he improved a lot last season.
    There are some rumors about Wanamaker, quite unbelievable but miracles sometimes happen.

Realistically after Ziv perhaps it would be better not to sign anyone else, wait till August for Nbaers pgs that will be cut and choose among them.

Mindaugas Kuzminskas officially signed a one-year deal with Zenit.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    There are some rumors about Wanamaker, quite unbelievable but miracles sometimes happen.

Realistically after Ziv perhaps it would be better not to sign anyone else, wait till August for Nbaers pgs that will be cut and choose among them.
    Maccabi just announced on signing of Jake Cohen on two year contract. that, of course, doesn't change anything in foreign players puzzle. In addition, according to Sport5 Sandy Cohen is not expected to continue (good riddance).
    On the other hand, option on Jones's contract extension ends in couple of days, so Maccabi has to reach some decisions soon. I don't think they will wait till August.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Looking at the signings I again am in a highly doubt about Barcas success. Especially Sertac Sanli will struggle a lot there because he is still weak to defend. Calathes will surely serve him as well as Larkin or Micic but if his shots are not falling he can spend a whole season sitting on the bench. Still a better option than Roland Smits.

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Partizan sign KC Rivers and Othello Hunter.
    good luck ,Othello. it was a pleasure watching you in yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    Maccabi just announced on signing of Jake Cohen on two year contract. that, of course, doesn't change anything in foreign players puzzle. In addition, according to Sport5 Sandy Cohen is not expected to continue (good riddance).
    On the other hand, option on Jones's contract extension ends in couple of days, so Maccabi has to reach some decisions soon. I don't think they will wait till August.
    jake cohen is a very underrated player. i'm very happy he came back again.
    about actual mta, well wanamaker could change our destiny but writing of actual roster and considering sfairo offensive org, this is not a playoff roster.
    Nunnaly was one of my fav players. tall, great shooter, but he must play in an offensively organized team. sfairo loves shooters but he doesnt give any offensive org , no ball moviment. he simply count on individual talent. not enough at this level.
    cohen and caloiaro are two very good pf, but we should have a much better player than williams as 25 min pf. Yes, williams is imo a disaster. pf is a key position in el. u must have a great 20/25 min big man who is at least 40% 3fg, at least 50% 2fg.
    so, my actual opinions are very conditioned by williams and by sfairo offensive org. also, we havent a true playmaker actually
    Last edited by maccabeo; 07-05-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Baskonia inks Matt Costello
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Nedovic and Papapetrou sign renewal contract with Panathinaikos.

Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast