Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1431

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    There is no adequate replace for Sanli on the market. Big mistake they let 3rd best player to go in direct opponent team

BTW current Fener roster after replacing streetballers with some decent players is probably better then Real's
    With all my respect to Sertaç who is very talanted and hard working guy, I don't think he is not replacable. In fact Efes system made him look a bit better than what he actually is and the same system might do even better with Jock, if he doesn't make it to the NBA and sign with Efes.

As for Fener, they are much much improved compared to last season but I still don't see de Colo as a leader player. He needs at least a Teodosic or Sergio type player to win another EL and I don't think Henry is that kind of player. Otherwise Fener has more than good roster now.
    la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Efes needs a big who can get rebounds and roll, play some post games in offense and someone who can plays hard defense. Such a guy is not difficult to find. P&R is very important in Atamans game. Sanlis stretching can be taken over of Pleiß who is indeed a worse defender than Sanli but I trust him more making shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    What impressed me was that everyone just assumed Micic to the NBA was a done deal but Ataman sounded very confident about keeping him in Efes.
    Maybe he knew things that we did not know. But I think more than anything Micic wanted playing time and maybe no NBA teams did guarantee such playing time, at least for the next season. So he might be motivated to perform even better this year to show them how wrong they are. This is why I said I expect better things from him for the next season.
    la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    As for Fener, they are much much improved compared to last season but I still don't see de Colo as a leader player. He needs at least a Teodosic or Sergio type player to win another EL and I don't think Henry is that kind of player. Otherwise Fener has more than good roster now.
    I am not talking about winning EL of course, for that we need Teo like you wrote and I agree.

Just saying that new guys are significant improvement in the team that was 7th in EL(with 10 games winning streak). We were (even with streetballers) almost in level with Real. So conclusion is obvious...

CSKA, Barca and Efes are still stronger, Milan.. will see their roster at the end.

If someone crazy(like Ataman) in Fener decide to bring Teo that would be the best EL season ever, with 5 teams fighting for the title

There is no adequate replace for Sanli on the market. Big mistake they let 3rd best player to go in direct opponent team

BTW current Fener roster after replacing streetballers with some decent players is probably better then Real's
    Jock Landale would be an adequate replacement for Sanli had he stayed in Zalgiris a season ago. Out of all free agents available right now in C position, his play-style looks almost identical to Sanli's, so generally, Efes wouldn't be weakening their roster's quality. Although, we all know his unreasonable and incomprehensible passion to chase the NBA dream. Moreover, his physicality and overall sportsmanship should be debatable while he spent his last season in Australia's league. Honestly, it was fascinating to see him evolving into the player that could be pursued by the top teams in years to come. Sights of his rapid development were visible in the second half of the season when he played for the Zalgiris. However, his adverse decision-making and desire to get an NBA contract made him climb down the ladder. IMO, Efes should move forward by exploring the market with other available options as he's simply not the right person to compete for the titles. He can't bring a tolerable mentality, neither he has an endeavor to achieve anything in Euroleague. His primary goal remains to play in NBA and top teams like Efes shouldn't risk signing a player that has no continuity intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Jock Landale would be an adequate replacement for Sanli had he stayed in Zalgiris a season ago. Out of all free agents available right now in C position, his play-style looks almost identical to Sanli's, so generally, Efes wouldn't be weakening their roster's quality. Although, we all know his unreasonable and incomprehensible passion to chase the NBA dream. Moreover, his physicality and overall sportsmanship should be debatable while he spent his last season in Australia's league. Honestly, it was fascinating to see him evolving into the player that could be pursued by the top teams in years to come. Sights of his rapid development were visible in the second half of the season when he played for the Zalgiris. However, his adverse decision-making and desire to get an NBA contract made him climb down the ladder. IMO, Efes should move forward by exploring the market with other available options as he's simply not the right person to compete for the titles. He can't bring a tolerable mentality, neither he has an endeavor to achieve anything in Euroleague. His primary goal remains to play in NBA and top teams like Efes shouldn't risk signing a player that has no continuity intentions.
    Yeah, quit opposite of Micic. So I think he deserved this contract, every cent. But, Efes still didn't resolve the main problem and that is Larkin. He is in pursuit for NBA too

If someone crazy(like Ataman) in Fener decide to bring Teo that would be the best EL season ever, with 5 teams fighting for the title
    Or Punter. Maybe Punter-de Colo would be better than Teodosic-de Colo, considering Milos' age.
    But for now I am glad Punter did not sign with a direct rival.

But, Efes still didn't resolve the main problem and that is Larkin. He is in pursuit for NBA too
    Of course I cannot speak for sure and anything can happen but I don't see any NBA teams wanting Larkin this season. He seemed very down at the end of this season so he might leave Efes but I don't think it will be for NBA if that happens.

Or Punter. Maybe Punter-de Colo would be better than Teodosic-de Colo, considering Milos' age.
    But for now I am glad Punter did not sign with a direct rival.
    Teo is just 3 months older then De Colo

I am sure both of them will be top5 EL players next 2 years

Of course I cannot speak for sure and anything can happen but I don't see any NBA teams wanting Larkin this season. He seemed very down at the end of this season so he might leave Efes but I don't think it will be for NBA if that happens.
    He was down from many reasons, but it's not because Efes imo

I am following him on Inst and it's obvious he likes Istanbul and Turkey, but Covid and surgery made the damage. The only club he should go and make me and him happy would be Fener

Teo is just 3 months older then De Colo

I am sure both of them will be top5 EL players next 2 years
    Teodosic is not a top 5 EL player? Even today

I'm surprised about Punter, I think Partizan will be in Euroleague next year and they have money to spend but surprised Punter chose them

Fuck NBA teams for not grabbing Micic
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Larkin is key player for Efes, always was. Micic is 2nd best, if his contract is 4-5 milions then Larkin is worth 6 at least. I think they both deserved that money. 10 milions on 2 players who bring you title is good invested money imo.

Saybir is clown, one of the worst Turkish players. Awful shooter, even Balbay is Kuric for him
    You are so funny. Thx for Entertainment lol.

BTW last Season Micic was the Key Player in every game ! The Final 4 Performance from Larkin was unbelievble bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Dies that mean, that Evans isn’t signing with Maccabi? Zalgiris wanted him, but he chose Maccabi a few weeks ago.
    Well, Ziv is Israeli, so he'll not be coming on account of foreign PG/SG. However, according to One web site Maccabi wants Brad Wanamaker, so it is not clear what will happen with Evans and/or Jones....
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

It's strange situation in this moment with Zoc.

For the first time in history of EL all high budget clubs have great coachs with stable contracts. Even Laso extended

We all know that Obradovic won't go in club without high budget and ambition. Pao and Partizan are special clubs for him but it's question if they could enable his conditions

I am sure he would continue with Fener in any case but this with Kokoskov here. So that possibility isn't real.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    he is practically 90% done with partizan, he just waiting guarantees from state that he will have biggest budget in region(aba)..
    From state? Will Zvezda get guarantees(money) too or just Partizan?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    state=aleksandar vucic(president of serbia)
    they booth getting money, offcourse that is ridiculous in comparison with others el budgets, but zoc want to they have bigger budget..
    as u see, although I had written that they will have biggest budget ever in region, i was never thought that they will have so big budget, that they can beat armani in given salary for player..

but when president stand beside u, then is nothing to give 3m euros for coach, and almost 3m euros for one player...

Punter will play with serbian passport and this might have helped the size of his contract.

However, I have the feeling Milano didn't really want to keep him.

Now I am waiting for the end of preolimpic tournment in Belgrade to see who among Koko and Zoc was better in persuading Teo...
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Teodosic is not a top 5 EL player? Even today
    You are right he is not TOP5 EL player. Just because he plays for EC team

But regarding quality he is for sure. I am just sorry he won't play for Fener

Fontecchio apparently on his way to Baskonia

Alba targeting Zoosman
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio View Post
    You are so funny. Thx for Entertainment lol.

BTW last Season Micic was the Key Player in every game ! The Final 4 Performance from Larkin was unbelievble bad.
    You are my biggest fun, only 2 posts and both dedicated to me

When I found my fun club you will be in front as clown with biggest nose and big mouth that can suck around 20cm - ice cream
    Sweet little Fidelia or whatever your main nick is(pussy coward that made 2nd account, cheap little whore), you are wellcome in my fun club.

PS. I am asking moderators to investigate this troll behavior with multiple accounts
    Last edited by janketa; 07-03-2021 at 05:48 PM.

There is rumor about Bjelica to Partizan. What is next? Bogdan

There is rumor about Bjelica to Partizan. What is next? Bogdan
    Alen Smailagic might be next for Partizan

Stefan Lazarevic signs with red star in the mentime
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast