Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    Of course, I got you here, janketa. Anyways his handles are not good. With accelerant I meant that he was due to good drive total superior in youth categories to many defenders. I watched him in ABA and NBA - it's simply not true that his ballhandling is great, I don't know how you conclude this, I won't hate and wish him all the best like all kids but Musa for me is the symbol of a hyped player that played one good week in his life (U16 EC) and never showed anything substantial.
    Saying great by me was conditioned with his size. it's not that often 206 tall guy can do much things with the ball. For Larkin or James size we could say that his ball handling is not that great and all what you said could be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      Džanan Musa...Luka Dončić...did you see Musa's handles? Vision? Shot? Classic accelerant. I really think this is a deal of Efes and Miško if we know how many of his clients are with them. Biberović is nothing worse.
      Everyone nowadays want to be compared with Luka. Avdija said he can play similar to Luka and that Luka had luck in Nba. Avdija doing solid I guess, but...

Musa is basically a chucker.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Here I found the moment.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnjysSdbrk

He must really be brain dead to start a fight with Teletovic with 17 years. I would love a moment where he tries to punch Dunston. hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          Saying great by me was conditioned with his size. it's not that often 206 tall guy can do much things with the ball. For Larkin or James size we could say that his ball handling is not that great and all what you said could be ok.
          Bro, you don't have to clarify all the time. I get your point always. We don't have problem in communication, sometimes my English is not good enough to make a point. Anyways, I will give Musa a chance, as I said maybe I am too harsh. But for me he is symbol of a Misko player that will play until he is 30 at a lot of great teams without doing anything. It's not his fault and I hope I am wrong (not for him playing in great teams but for him to do nothing in fact).

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Here I found the moment.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnjysSdbrk

He must really be brain dead to start a fight with Teletovic with 17 years. I would love a moment where he tries to punch Dunston. hahahahaha
            This was really disgusting and even more disturbing that all stands chanted "Musa, Musa". Not that I want to judge but it hurt my eyes watching this back then. What's not on this video is that he constantly provoced Russian players and even Mozgov (!) - one of the calmest of already emotionless Russians wanted to beat him a few minutes before this.

But besides all I think his basketball qualities will be a much higher problem than his ego. And he did a bad step again chosing a team that is qualitywise totally above him. Ataman has his limits but he can handle those kind of characters with his style so this won't be a problem at all like you wrote yesterday. If he wants to learn, he wants. If not I think he will be kicked out of the hall.

Comment

• But besides all I think his basketball qualities will be a much higher problem than his ego. And he did a bad step again chosing a team that is qualitywise totally above him. Ataman has his limits but he can handle those kind of characters with his style so this won't be a problem at all like you wrote yesterday. If he wants to learn, he wants. If not I think he will be kicked out of the hall.
              Well, its a weird signing because Musa doesnt play the most needed positions for Efes. Efes needs a big in the best case who can play 4/5 but Simon has hernia and is not the youngest and Musa wasnt expensive because there were hardly offers so Efes gave a shot. He is not someone who couldnt contribute so scoring from the bench is of course a luxury no team has right now but a big was crucial.

Comment

• Very reliable sources claim that Ilyasova is talking with Olympiacos.

Comment

• Not true afaik.
                  1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Teletovic pushed him first and then he reacted. I don't see any problem here. Even Teletovic said it was normal for his age

Instead of his basketball qualities or shortages, we are talking about stupid gest of 17y old kid, 4 years ago.

The only problem with him is that he went to wrong club, better choice was Fener.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Very reliable sources claim that Ilyasova is talking with Olympiacos.
                      I think that has no merit. It's hard to conceive both Efes and Fener don't have the money that Oly has.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        I think that has no merit. It's hard to conceive both Efes and Fener don't have the money that Oly has.
                        Yeah weird stuff.

Comment

• Kurtinaitis out.

Comment

• Fener is rumored to add Kyle O'Quinn

Checkout the latest stats of Kyle O'Quinn. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• What about G.Monroe to Fener rumours..? From youtube-Fullcourt. I'm not sure it's a veriable source or not, don't follow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                                What about G.Monroe to Fener rumours..? From youtube-Fullcourt. I'm not sure it's a veriable source or not, don't follow it.
                                He wouldn't be allowed to play in Euroleague, deadline to sign players from other EL clubs is gone, so probably hardly an option, unless Fener needs foreigners for local champ, but do they?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information