Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Fener should go for Jovic first of all. If he is good for Kokoskov and his Serbian NT why not for Fener? I think that he is ideal player for our rotation.

I hope btw that De Colo will stay with us. He is top5 EL player with Larkin, Clyburn etc. Such player you can't buy anymore on the market.

Messina is serious coach. Even with this roster he was on the edge of entering final and who knows what could happen. Milan was more dangerous match up for Efes then Barca.

I expect next season similar to this one, with hope that our management will do something to enter the race.

Agree with your words about Efes-Milan match up... the worse one so far. I like Jovic but wasn't he an injury prone? Maybe this is the reason. Don't know how but a stable good point guard is "must be" for Fener. Not many around in transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I hope btw that De Colo will stay with us. He is top5 EL player with Larkin, Clyburn etc. Such player you can't buy anymore on the market.
    This is true but Fener will have to show some ambition to have a good chance of re-signing him.

ali koç (fenerbahce president): "we might be able to make a few adjustments, but not for the key players. other organizations are willing to pay a lot of money to sign the players with whom we are shaking hands today. since there is not much competition among local players, i think there were some who fell into complacency. i told them too. you will see a very different fenerbahçe beko next season, believe it."

i believe he's referring to yabusele and pierre here.

also a few notes ali koc said that fener's budget previous season was 30 million euros however it was reduced to 19 this season. im hoping that with a new sponsor and a budget increase on the way, we will be able to keep de colo on the squad next season.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Gelecek sezonun takımı şimdiden hazır. El sıkıştığımız oyuncular var. Bence rekabet olmadığı için bazı yerli oyuncularımızda rehavete kapılanlar oldu. Gelecek sezon çok farklı bir takım göreceksiniz..."
    Is El Presidente Koc talking about Mahmutoglu here?

He also says here that the team is already ready for the next season. FB is normally very slow in this kind of transfer issues. This time its different obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Is El Presidente Koc talking about Mahmutoglu here?

He also says here that the team is already ready for the next season. FB is normally very slow in this kind of transfer issues. This time its different obviously.
    oh definitely lol.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

I am sure it will be a great transfer period this time. Barca will raise the budget again and will go all out. Another big is crucial. It is said they are after Tarczewski who would be a good choice. Navarro also trying to sign Marc Gasol and another scorer is in talks.

I am sure it will be a great transfer period this time. Barca will raise the budget again and will go all out. Another big is crucial. It is said they are after Tarczewski who would be a good choice. Navarro also trying to sign Marc Gasol and another scorer is in talks.
    Doubt. They can't even pay the entire buyout for Jokubaitis.
    Tarczewski shouldn't be expensive as for Marc Gasol they will over-pay just because he's a Spanish player.

Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Doubt. They can't even pay the entire buyout for Jokubaitis.
    Tarczewski shouldn't be expensive as for Marc Gasol they will over-pay just because he's a Spanish player.
    I dont see Marcs signing either. Its just mentioned in the Spanish press.

They won't raise the budget, Navarro want to reduce it and cut some salaries, lower expanses

Hillard seems to be on Zalgiris' target list according to 24sek.lt

Hillard seems to be on Zalgiris' target list according to 24sek.lt
    Pakenas as a source... shouldn't be reliable at all, probably an echo of that old rumor about Hilliard and Zalgiris from Gomelsky

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Pakenas as a source... shouldn't be reliable at all, probably an echo of that old rumor about Hilliard and Zalgiris from Gomelsky
    It was confirmed by Basketnews.lt as well.

It was confirmed by Basketnews.lt as well.
    Not surprised, might be "confirmed" by krepsinis.net later as well

This is bullshit from Koc. I can understand one wrong signing, every team did that in the past, but they were late on transfer market first of all and then serie of mistakes.

If Ulanovas and Brown were bad decisions because we were late, what to say about streerballer O'Quinn in the middle of the season?

We just need to get rid of Melih, Ulanovas, O'Quinn, Sipahi etc, After that if we fill roster with top pg(I hope Jovic) and Hazer, we are ready to fight for F4. De Colo,and Vesely must stay of course.

william goss to real
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Zalgiris is negotiating with Niels Giffey.
    https://twitter.com/Urbodo/status/1399988542667898884

Now this one sound serious. If that means Giffey/Cavanaugh as starters - we are done. Now it looks like Saras scouting days turns into Schiller's "I coached some players, they might be good" days

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast