X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jalen reynolds to Maccabi
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Huge transfer for Maccabi, Yabusele also for Madrid will be a great addition, the guy is a beast.

Comment

• Does it mean that alongside Yabusele's arrival to Real, either Randolph or Thompkins will be forced to leave? Or he will add depth to the fourth position as Randolph keeps getting injured over and over again?
        Goss most probably will be playing as a starting point guard, does anyone knows with whom they're going to replace Laprovíttola? Haven't heard a bit about Thomas Heurtel lately being linked to Real. If they had signed or reached a verbal agreement during the season, I am pretty confident that they would have announced it already.
        To be honest, though, Real Madrid's roster looks quite promising for another season with additions of Yabusele, NWG, and Poirier. IMO, they should get a decent SF, and they will be on a favorable path to contend for the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
          well according to this tweet (https://twitter.com/eurobasketurkey/...34062446428161) fener and barthel are about to split ways and asvel and baskonia are interested in him.
          Bad move imo. He is ideal 2nd pf with 15 min on the court.

Comment

• Former Fenerbahce President Yildirim proposed a plan to separate the basketball department of the club, linking to an Obradovic return

Great interview from ex president. I had his picture on the profile for a long time because I knew he did everything possible to reach the main goal, 1st EL title in the history.
            He was in great relationship with Obradovic , what we couldn't say foe Koc.

99% of Fener fans here don't like him because they prefer football branch in first place, or they are politically biased. I am none of that, not interested in football and politics. Just basketball and this man did what every basketball fan dreamed many years.

I think Koc should think about many things, first of all about relations to coaches and players.
            Second, much more focus on basketball where we can promote Fener as big club and brand, unlike football branch where we waste milions for nothing.

Comment

• So, Pierria Henry is official in Fener for 1+1 season. I hate this options

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                jalen reynolds to Maccabi
                This is an excellent signing. The team needs to be reinforced with DIFFERENT players compared to the ones who failed last year. More athletic and rapid ones.

Same thing can be said for Nunnally, rumors that the team tries to engage him. He played well everywhere except Turkey. I asked for taller and defensively stronger sgs-sfs so I can't complain at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post

Same thing can be said for Nunnally, rumors that the team tries to engage him. He played well everywhere except Turkey. I asked for taller and defensively stronger sgs-sfs so I can't complain at all.
                  Yeah, he was awful here, one of the worst player ever except some spot up assisted shoots in irrelevant games. In high pressure games he wasn't factor at all

Comment

• The issue with the EL last years from fans view.... is that you don't have the excitement for the new tranfers......I remember myself to watch all the friendly matches off season to saw the new transfers of my team.......now we have a recycle between the teams with the same players.

Ofcourse I can undersand that all coaches prefer players with EL experience because is a very difficult league (especially for those who haven't play again in the league).
                    But sometimes I have to admit that i missed the excitement of the new Americans or other foreigner players that we usually didn't have any picture.

I don't know if it happens to you?

For example I am Olympiacos, I know all the new players and what they can do before the seasons starts......there is no such thing as the unexpected.

Comment

• Originally posted by zubitos View Post
                      The issue with the EL last years from fans view.... is that you don't have the excitement for the new tranfers......I remember myself to watch all the friendly matches off season to saw the new transfers of my team.......now we have a recycle between the teams with the same players.

Ofcourse I can undersand that all coaches prefer players with EL experience because is a very difficult league (especially for those who haven't play again in the league).
                      But sometimes I have to admit that i missed the excitement of the new Americans or other foreigner players that we usually didn't have any picture.

For example I am Olympiacos, I know all the new players and what they can do before the seasons starts......there is no such thing as the unexpected.
                      As Fener fan and my personal point of view is that I would rather see EL player then some rookie from USA

We have awful expirience with such experiments

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Bad move imo. He is ideal 2nd pf with 15 min on the court.
                        you could be right. however, i still prefer another pf instead of barthel who can at least defend. what are your thoughts on şehmus's potential transfer to fener? this tweet claims that an agreement has been reached https://twitter.com/fbacibadem/statu...41768025722884
                        FENER
                        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Of course a lot of American players will be late signees as they first take a crack at the NBA. The draft is also not until late July this year.

Originally posted by zubitos View Post
                          The issue with the EL last years from fans view.... is that you don't have the excitement for the new tranfers......I remember myself to watch all the friendly matches off season to saw the new transfers of my team.......now we have a recycle between the teams with the same players.

Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                            you could be right. however, i still prefer another pf instead of barthel who can at least defend. what are your thoughts on şehmus's potential transfer to fener? this tweet claims that an agreement has been reached https://twitter.com/fbacibadem/statu...41768025722884
                            I am big fan of him and it would be great move for both sides. But in that case we should get rid of Melih, so he can get decent minutes on the court. He already has bigger role in NT then Melih

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Anandolu Efes re-signs Tolga Gecim and Yigitcan Saybir

Awful signings for EL champion. Two idiots in the roster, even for BSL

For the first time Fener made smarter domestic players signings then Efes
                              Efes re-signs everybody. I now expect a 3 year contract extension for Dunston.

As one Twitter user said I get older just by looking at our roster.

On the flip side, I think there's time for a few major moves, and no need to panic. Some of the biggest names in the EL were signed very late, Udoh, Larkin, etc.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                jalen reynolds to Maccabi
                                first of all i have to say thanks to othello. i was wrong about him .i tought he gave all his best when we added him. wrong. he was simply great in his yellow years.
                                Reynolds. well, nothing special. classical physical american c .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information