Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1436

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Wouldnt call him a non shooter but he cant fill the gap of Sanli.

From "Sanli is goofy useless creature on the court" to "he cant fill the gap of Sanli". What a metamorphosis

But, bravo,congratulations

Only donkeys don't change and this is sign that there is still hope for you, maybe

Oh please, he cant grab rebounds, he is neither strong nor knows he any positioning. He is mostly late in showing ups, a foul prone, cant stop anyone from Euroleague in the post. Not a bad rolling big man and can finish around the rim thanks to his ok touch but this is not the big man quality Turkey is used to. We are a horrible guard country but I wont accept such a goofy moron as an ok big.
    For those who don't follow Efes this is description of 3rd best Efes player in F4 who ate all Barca's expencive centers in defense and offense

The huge footsteps of Sertac Sanli are difficult to fill

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    The huge footsteps of Sertac Sanli are difficult to fill
    No need to feel offended. We were just talking about spacing the floor and this is the best thing Sertac Sanli can do. Not that I am a great fan of him but he defended well and they had a good spacing through him.

No need to feel offended. We were just talking about spacing the floor and this is the best thing Sertac Sanli can do. Not that I am a great fan of him but he defended well and they had a good spacing through him.
    I am really not offended but a little surprised recalling some prior conversations about Sanli in this forum. Words like "idiot", "trash" were spit on him by you (not just for him, for a lot of players by the way). Now it's interesting to read that this "idiot" did a such horrible job that his appearance cannot be filled out by his successor. So I stay with my words that his footsteps are difficult to fill. Maybe the smiley disled you to wrong conclusion because there are also people that don't see player's through national flags

Sanli rocks.
    Enjoy your day besides all.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    I am really not offended but a little surprised recalling some prior conversations about Sanli in this forum. Words like "idiot", "trash" were spit on him by you (not just for him, for a lot of players by the way). Now it's interesting to read that this "idiot" did a such horrible job that his appearance cannot be filled out by his successor. So I stay with my words that his footsteps are difficult to fill. Maybe the smiley disled you to wrong conclusion because there are also people that don't see player's through national flags

Sanli rocks.
    Enjoy your day besides all.
    We are mostly basketball loving beings here and I just say what I see. Sanli was bad and made an astonishing progress that I hadnt expected, thats all.

I admit that I am big fan of Sanli, not because he is Turkish player or because he is the best player on the world.

The reason I like him is because he is dinosaur of that kind old school centers, they are rarity in this modern basketball

And yes, there are some blemishs in his game , I am aware of that, but he reminds me on Lorbek, Rebraca, Radja and other old school centers from years I started to love basketball

Tyler Dorsey officially to Olympiacos for 1 year contract.

jeremy evans to pao
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

barca tabs Hayes
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Emannuel Mudiay to Zalgiris is done deal and roster is complete.
    https://basketnews.com/news-155510-s...-zalgiris.html

Quote Originally Posted by grizmanaz View Post
    Emannuel Mudiay to Zalgiris is done deal and roster is complete.
    https://basketnews.com/news-155510-s...-zalgiris.html
    Beautiful. If everyone's healthy, I'm pretty sure that Žalgiris is going to upset a lot of other teams with bigger budgets.

rubit to bayern
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Maccabi announced on return of Ido Ben Harush (191, 23), who was part of Maccabi's junior team few years back. Not really big deal, will mainly play few minutes in Israeli league, may be....
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Like every season there are many big and strong rosters but at the end team with the best duo will win the title.

We missed the opportunity to bring Pangos or Teo, with De Colo it would be champion team.

Larkin and Micic will be again step ahead.

jalen smith to alba

@janketa... I am convinced that if koko had left in june, Sale would have come with Milos.. a pity hos option already expired when koko left
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    jalen smith to alba

@janketa... I am convinced that if koko had left in june, Sale would have come with Milos.. a pity hos option already expired when koko left
    I agree 100% with this. Koko made a damage, I expected even from him to make move to Teo regarding he is NT coach but as you see he is quit strange man strayed in our crazy euro basket

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I agree 100% with this. Koko made a damage, I expected even from him to make move to Teo regarding he is NT coach but as you see he is quit strange man strayed in our crazy euro basket
    Would have been so great to see Teodosic and De Colo in the same backcourt again.

Has Bobby Dixon definitely left Fener? I don't remember the club posting about his departure although I'm pretty sure his contract expired. For what it's worth wikipedia still lists him as a Fener player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Would have been so great to see Teodosic and De Colo in the same backcourt again.

Has Bobby Dixon definitely left Fener? I don't remember the club posting about his departure although I'm pretty sure his contract expired. For what it's worth wikipedia still lists him as a Fener player.
    I didn't bash him too much, because it's a fact that he is good coach. But regarding transfers he was terrible. From 6 or 7 last season trensfers only Pierre and Barthel stayed.

I just hope this season transfers won't finish in similar way. Now we have classic EL coach, good coach, but it's a question what he can do with Kokoskov's guys.

it seems lessort zu zvezda

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast