Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    It's great that De Colo is staying. But why just one more year?

I am sure he can play on highest level at least next 3 seasons
    Possibly both sides were happy to commit to a shorter contract? Maybe he believes Fener can have a great season next year but is thinking of going back to Valencia or France after that? And Fener might be happy because a short contract means they don't have a long term salary obligation so this gives them some flexibility.

Was Bobby officially released? I don't remember seeing him mentioned with the other players that were let go.

Cska and barcelona will be at the top. Incredible roster. We have to see if Larkin and Micic will leave but to me Fener has now the 3rd best roster in EL.
    De Colo - Guduric - Pierre - Vesely confirmed + the addition of top EL players like Henry, Booker and Polonara. (Shayok, Barthel also solid players, Shayok great potential).
    Polonara is a star. Really donít know why milano didnít try to sign him, letís hope for Melli but I think he wants to wait for the nba.
    For Milan I really like the addition of Mitoglou, Punter probably will leave, cska, efes and Baskonia on him

Quote Originally Posted by Steph Milano View Post
    Cska and barcelona will be at the top. Incredible roster. We have to see if Larkin and Micic will leave but to me Fener has now the 3rd best roster in EL.
    De Colo - Guduric - Pierre - Vesely confirmed + the addition of top EL players like Henry, Booker and Polonara. (Shayok, Barthel also solid players, Shayok great potential).
    Polonara is a star. Really don’t know why milano didn’t try to sign him, let’s hope for Melli but I think he wants to wait for the nba.
    For Milan I really like the addition of Mitoglou, Punter probably will leave, cska, efes and Baskonia on him
    I agree 100%. People should understand the difference between solid, top players and clowns. This could be solid roster if stay like this. Maybe at the end it won't be 3rd, because yet to see what Real, Efes and Armani will do

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Possibly both sides were happy to commit to a shorter contract? Maybe he believes Fener can have a great season next year but is thinking of going back to Valencia or France after that? And Fener might be happy because a short contract means they don't have a long term salary obligation so this gives them some flexibility.

Was Bobby officially released? I don't remember seeing him mentioned with the other players that were let go.
    Maybe from De Colo side it's ok, but Fener should pursuit for longer contract

Anandolu Efes re-signs Tolga Gecim and Yigitcan Saybir

Awful signings for EL champion. Two idiots in the roster, even for BSL

For the first time Fener made smarter domestic players signings then Efes

Yabusele to Madrid, and Reyes retires.
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Steph Milano View Post
    Polonara is a star. Really donít know why milano didnít try to sign him, letís hope for Melli but I think he wants to wait for the nba.
    Don't you think the addition of Mitoglu is excluding Melli's comeback already?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

According to 24sek.lt, Ulanovas is inclined to sign a contract with Zalgiris.

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Don't you think the addition of Mitoglu is excluding Melli's comeback already?
    No I donít think so. Both Mitoglou and Melli can play 5. Mitoglou is 210 m 115 kg. Melli also play a lot of minutes at C so they can play together. Thereís a big offer for him and Messina wants him but we will see. I would say 30% Milan, 40% nba and 30% Virtus or other EL teams for him.

well according to this tweet (https://twitter.com/eurobasketurkey/...34062446428161) fener and barthel are about to split ways and asvel and baskonia are interested in him.

FenerbahÁe İstanbul

jalen reynolds to Maccabi
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Huge transfer for Maccabi, Yabusele also for Madrid will be a great addition, the guy is a beast.

Does it mean that alongside Yabusele's arrival to Real, either Randolph or Thompkins will be forced to leave? Or he will add depth to the fourth position as Randolph keeps getting injured over and over again?
    Goss most probably will be playing as a starting point guard, does anyone knows with whom they're going to replace LaprovŪttola? Haven't heard a bit about Thomas Heurtel lately being linked to Real. If they had signed or reached a verbal agreement during the season, I am pretty confident that they would have announced it already.
    To be honest, though, Real Madrid's roster looks quite promising for another season with additions of Yabusele, NWG, and Poirier. IMO, they should get a decent SF, and they will be on a favorable path to contend for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    well according to this tweet (https://twitter.com/eurobasketurkey/...34062446428161) fener and barthel are about to split ways and asvel and baskonia are interested in him.
    Bad move imo. He is ideal 2nd pf with 15 min on the court.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...back-tomorrow/

Great interview from ex president. I had his picture on the profile for a long time because I knew he did everything possible to reach the main goal, 1st EL title in the history.
    He was in great relationship with Obradovic , what we couldn't say foe Koc.

99% of Fener fans here don't like him because they prefer football branch in first place, or they are politically biased. I am none of that, not interested in football and politics. Just basketball and this man did what every basketball fan dreamed many years.

I think Koc should think about many things, first of all about relations to coaches and players.
    Second, much more focus on basketball where we can promote Fener as big club and brand, unlike football branch where we waste milions for nothing.

So, Pierria Henry is official in Fener for 1+1 season. I hate this options

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    jalen reynolds to Maccabi
    This is an excellent signing. The team needs to be reinforced with DIFFERENT players compared to the ones who failed last year. More athletic and rapid ones.

Same thing can be said for Nunnally, rumors that the team tries to engage him. He played well everywhere except Turkey. I asked for taller and defensively stronger sgs-sfs so I can't complain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post

Same thing can be said for Nunnally, rumors that the team tries to engage him. He played well everywhere except Turkey. I asked for taller and defensively stronger sgs-sfs so I can't complain at all.
    Yeah, he was awful here, one of the worst player ever except some spot up assisted shoots in irrelevant games. In high pressure games he wasn't factor at all

The issue with the EL last years from fans view.... is that you don't have the excitement for the new tranfers......I remember myself to watch all the friendly matches off season to saw the new transfers of my team.......now we have a recycle between the teams with the same players.

Ofcourse I can undersand that all coaches prefer players with EL experience because is a very difficult league (especially for those who haven't play again in the league).
    But sometimes I have to admit that i missed the excitement of the new Americans or other foreigner players that we usually didn't have any picture.

I don't know if it happens to you?

For example I am Olympiacos, I know all the new players and what they can do before the seasons starts......there is no such thing as the unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by zubitos View Post
    The issue with the EL last years from fans view.... is that you don't have the excitement for the new tranfers......I remember myself to watch all the friendly matches off season to saw the new transfers of my team.......now we have a recycle between the teams with the same players.

Ofcourse I can undersand that all coaches prefer players with EL experience because is a very difficult league (especially for those who haven't play again in the league).
    But sometimes I have to admit that i missed the excitement of the new Americans or other foreigner players that we usually didn't have any picture.

I don't know if it happens to you?

For example I am Olympiacos, I know all the new players and what they can do before the seasons starts......there is no such thing as the unexpected.
    As Fener fan and my personal point of view is that I would rather see EL player then some rookie from USA

We have awful expirience with such experiments

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast