Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    They need, but there really aren't any good Pgs available. Maybe Campazzo returns, he went in wrong Nba club and to wrong coach. But he signed 3 years deal, so not very likely to return.
    He and the club could always negotiate a buyout, but I would like to see him give it a couple of years first.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
      He and the club could always negotiate a buyout, but I would like to see him give it a couple of years first.
      Denver is too deep on guard position and Malone doesn't trust "rookies".
      previously known as Beno

Comment

What about Teo? It looks far the best option for Cska and he's not exactly happy in Bologna. I'm not sure, if Virtus will let him go, worth trying.
        Personally, I would be absolutely happy But it seems very unlikely.

There are rumors now about Mike's fight with Shengelia.

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
          As a matter of fact, we do not really know all the details of the conflict. Grandpa’s death is only one side of the coin – Mike’s. I’m absolutely sure there is much more to this.

As for Shved – God save us from this disaster!
          Iraz, your post seems to be a really fair assessment of the situation.

Whatever James says the reality is that after having played several seasons in Euroleague and had so many vocal doubters, it would be a big thing for him to win the title.
          Anyway, hopefully the situation can be resolved. Would be a shame for all involved if he left at this stage of the season.

Comment

May I remind you that both were already out of Bologna for few hours.
            When Teo was out exactly?
            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Lauvergne signs an extension with Zalgiris until 2023. Prolly no one expected this to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                Lauvergne signs an extension with Zalgiris until 2023. Prolly no one expected this to happen.
                There were talks that offer is on the table, but I surely didn't expect Lauvergne to sign it now. His shape is rising and I thought he will give a shot in exploring the market. Great job by P-Mo and staff, right at the time it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                  I said for few hours. He threatened to leave a club, when they wanted to remove Djordjevic. Sasa was truly out for a day or something. I know it's a very long shot that he will leave. It would have been the best solution for Cska though.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                    There were talks that offer is on the table, but I surely didn't expect Lauvergne to sign it now. His shape is rising and I thought he will give a shot in exploring the market. Great job by P-Mo and staff, right at the time it seems
                    Personally, I thought that he's going to give a final shot at Euroleague to revive his career to either sign with top teams once again or sign a well-paid contract somewhere else. It seems that I've been wrong.

Comment

Your question is logical because Teo was never out. Djordjevic was in one moment but it's resolved

Maybe CSKA should go for Djorjevic, he was one of the best point guards after all

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Your question is logical because Teo was never out. Djordjevic was in one moment but it's resolved

Maybe CSKA should go for Djorjevic, he was one of the best point guards after all
                        apparently Mike is staying, issue solved
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

apparently Mike is staying, issue solved
                          I knew that from the start, both sides have interest to continue

Comment

• Happy they solved that and we can see Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                              Happy they solved that and we can see Mike.
                              pity they apparently lost Milu for the season now..
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• True. But..If they bring Udoh 1 on 1 quality replacement. I don't doubt that the Armejci will go at F4.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information