Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,261 to 1,263 of 1263

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I actually respect that you (and other Maccabi fans) are very supportive and are ready to give players a chance. But, however obsessed maccabeo is with three point shooting, I don't think he's always been wrong in terms of player choices or the ambition of the management.
    Also, you say it's hard to take him seriously and yet there have always been Maccabi fans on here who will debate with him endlessly. (Remember goga78?) And in a lot of those exchanges maccabeo posted more like a fan while goga seemed more set on defending the decisions of management.
    I am not sure maccabeo sounds like real fan, he is never or almost never is satisfied.... And yes, I also ridicule (wouldn't really call it debate) him quite a lot, mostly for fun, after all, there's not much Maccabi discussion on this forum.

Obviously you're right about the constraints the club are currently operating under. Hopefully we'll be able to see Maccabi home games with a full crowd again soon, because Euroleague has missed that.
    I hope too, it will be interesting team, if it works, especially in offence. I still have my doubts about defence, though, but we"ll see I guesss.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

koko signing with Mavs.

as said, surprised, but money talks
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    koko signing with Mavs.

as said, surprised, but money talks
    No surprise, it's life opportunity for Kokoskov. Mavs will do anything to please Luka, great position for Kokoskov.
    previously known as Beno

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364