Euroleague/Club Competition 2020-21: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    Even though it is a stereotype based on race, racism towards white people and black people are not the same. White people have virtually never been systemically oppressed, killed, segregated for being white - maybe there are fringe examples like Mugabe, but it doesn't even come close to the history of racism towards black people. So it's wrong to equate those two
    I'm not denying racism as a big problem of society and what you wrote about it historically is true, I'm just saying that in this case is exactly just a stereotype, nothing else. I see we agree on that and that's good. I hope we can move on now to topic and basketball bussiness now

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      I wrote hundreds posts about white players, calling them clowns and street basketball players, which is allowed under rules of this forum, and now you started quite redundant issue about racism, just because by accident one player is black.

When someone write in negative context about De Colo or Sertac Sanli then he is black racist maybe? Moderator realy should take care abut some posts here.
      I know what I know and said what I said. You know shitting on players that we know suck is different than calling out a player I'm sure you have never watched live a streetballer.

Also, it's funny how you call for the moderators when someone points out something you disagree. Grow up.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        I'm not denying racism as a big problem of society and what you wrote about it historically is true, I'm just saying that in this case is exactly just a stereotype, nothing else. I see we agree on that and that's good. I hope we can move on now to topic and basketball bussiness now
        Yeah, just wanted to point out even though they seem the same they have different impact due to history. Let's go back to basketball
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• I was quite amused to see Janning labelled a streetballer.

Any idea when O'Quinn will be able to join the team? What are the rules around duration of self isolation after flying in?
          Last edited by Jazz; 01-21-2021, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            I know what I know and said what I said. You know shitting on players that we know suck is different than calling out a player I'm sure you have never watched live a streetballer.

Also, it's funny how you call for the moderators when someone points out something you disagree. Grow up.
            I was banned two times, one time maybe even because you called for moderator's help, so it's funny to me now when you are crying because my personal wish for involving them in this stupid discution.

Switching from calling usual names in slang to racism is madness and this isn't first time you do this.

You know that you are wrong about this but you don't want to admit. It's ok.

Comment

• I sincerely want to know how old Janketa is.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                I sincerely want to know how old Janketa is.
                You showed many times your unmature and primitive behavior here. There is button UP then LEFT, where is written PM, you nicely ask whatever want and maybe I will answer.

For now 12 years on IBN is enough for person like you.

Comment

I was banned two times, one time maybe even because you called for moderator's help, so it's funny to me now when you are crying because my personal wish for involving them in this stupid discution.

Switching from calling usual names in slang to racism is madness and this isn't first time you do this.

You know that you are wrong about this but you don't want to admit. It's ok.
                  I don't recall doing such a thing but if I did you probably deserved it

Yes, this isn't the first time I call it out when I see something that's not befitting the respect we all should have for each other. I don't think it's wrong
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

You showed many times your unmature and primitive behavior here. There is button UP then LEFT, where is written PM, you nicely ask whatever want and maybe I will answer.

For now 12 years on IBN is enough for person like you.
                    You need to know how to read and write to be in this forum. My best guess is, you have at least 20 years.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                      You need to know how to read and write to be in this forum. My best guess is, you have at least 20 years.

My children are more mature then you(though propably much younger) . What a stupid question for someone who pretend to be smartest, expert for everything.
                      Last edited by janketa; 01-23-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Himki officially parts ways with Jerebko and Monroe.

Comment

• We should have gone for Monroe instead of ths streetballer from NBA.

Comment

• Anyone know what is happening between James and Csska?

Comment

• Official Cline for Maccabi. It will make it easier to further reduce Casspi's playing time, actually he seems an ex player.

Comment

• Zalgiris and Maccabi, both targeting Isaïa Cordinier for next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information