IBN Euroleague Prediction Game 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    I annoy myself with constant objections, but this prediction season is completely absurd. Ncjazz who was first before final he didnt predict, just 8 participant today. Radallo had in one moment 50points more than me , Air ball just stopped to play when he was on 2nd or 3rd place. I suppose nobody is happy with circumstances this season, including Furkan Korkmaz,by the way I congratulate him on first place.
    Yeah that’s been a bit disappointing, especially Ncjazz not having predicted, but I must say I did catch the Efes game within 1 and Milan despite Cska being the favorite with the bookmakers (the difference with jazz was only 1 pt). If it was with just 2 default predictions it might have felt a bit fake, but considering it was a good round for me I’m still happy with the win ultimately, I had consistently good predictions and also lead the standings for most exact predictions by alot back when everyone was still playing. I hope next season more people will find the motivation to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
      Yeah that’s been a bit disappointing, especially Ncjazz not having predicted, but I must say I did catch the Efes game within 1 and Milan despite Cska being the favorite with the bookmakers (the difference with jazz was only 1 pt). If it was with just 2 default predictions it might have felt a bit fake, but considering it was a good round for me I’m still happy with the win ultimately, I had consistently good predictions and also lead the standings for most exact predictions by alot back when everyone was still playing. I hope next season more people will find the motivation to play!
      Of course, you are among best competitors in regular circumstances. What would happened, who knows? I also hope in next season will be more participants also with more activity during season. Maybe should change some rules and some manners. Next season probably will be less problems because covid19 stabilization, but again will be double weeks. Some players resigned when they lost chances for win, I understand. but that is lack respect toward winner and other participants. Looking this table, you are first among 8 participants,I am 7th. That is not true. We all know how many participants were during the biggest part of competition.

Comment

• Congrats to Korkmaz!

Tough season, too much postponed games, but i hope that things will back to normal soon. See u guys next season!

Comment

• Good job Korkmaz. I Furkan forgot to make my predictions. Not used to having to do anything for EL fantasy over the weekend. Crystal ball was definitely back this season though.
          Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
            Good job Korkmaz. I Furkan forgot to make my predictions. Not used to having to do anything for EL fantasy over the weekend. Crystal ball was definitely back this season though.
            Ah that explains it, a very unfortunate moment of the season to forget though! Just for good measure, what would you have predicted more or less? (Be fair : p).

Comment

• Great respect to Worrax for a hard job.
              Thank you.
              For me You are in the first place!

Comment

• Thank you Jacob56!
                Congrats to you for good season...
                Take care man.

Comment

• Congrats to the winner Furkan Korkmaz and especially for Markannen and Worrax for doing the job for us all.

Comment

• Thanks for joining Katastroika, it was pleasure. Take care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
                      Ah that explains it, a very unfortunate moment of the season to forget though! Just for good measure, what would you have predicted more or less? (Be fair : p).
                      Of course hard to say at this point, but I am thinking I would have gone with CSKA over Milan so probably would not have won anyway.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• What about season 21/22 ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob56 View Post
                          What about season 21/22 ??
                          I asked same. If would be posted in Wednesday, at least half of contenders will miss first week. Because many of members does not visit forum every day, is fist week and is naturally to forget IBN Predictions.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information