Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2020-21

In which sons of 3 best Lithuanian players ever either play or coach
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Maybe its still early, but who's the third?

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
      Maybe its still early, but who's the third?
      Sabonis, Marciulionis, Paulauskas

Comment

Few cents about the clash between Zalgiris and Rytas. The atmosphere was very nice, been in arena, first half was electric. Later crappy Rytas' rotation gassed and Zalgiris turned into EL gear. Also I was a bit disappointed with Kairys zone D, it was really messy. He also didn't have answers to Zalgiris' switching p'n'r. It was sad to see, expected more from Kairys who so far only lives up to my expectations, but surely do not exceed. I don't understand how Kairys can seriously rely on Bickauskis as a backup and not to even try Marciulionis when plenty of Rytas' guards struggle and gets gassed. Expected to see more chances for young mustang in the beginning of the season, but hopefully it's coming. Bickauskis is simply horrible offensively, and the only player with -3 EFF. Rytas either should start unleashing Marciulionis or to look for a back up. Girdziunas is not an answer either, because he's way too soft against tough D. Goudelock also relies on the skill not toughness, but he can play better. Overall it's an objective result because Rytas played without their main center and they still don't have their starting PF. But limitations of Kairys already obvious. If he wants to move to higher level, he needs to get more intangibles about the half court offense. Sometimes Rytas players seemed to be out of ideas and Jackson alone won't brake serious teams.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Kariniauskas drops 28pts against Siauliai. OK, it's only Nevezis and he's playing 32min, but 18,6ppg, 7as, 20,2ef is pretty nasty. Last season he seemed like a meh player, now he may be looking at some Eurocup teams and snatching solid contract. One if the biggest leaps I remember.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

This is an interesting historical graphic compiled to 24 November 2020:

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
              This is an interesting historical graphic compiled to 24 November 2020:

Autumn of 2000
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

I wonder how much of a chance Mindaugas Lukauškis has to reach the top spot before he retires? At the age of 41 not surprisingly he's really slowing down.

And Artūras Jomantas should make it into the very upper levels of the top ten well before he hangs up his shoes. He's been playing in the LKL since 2004 and he's still only 35 years old.

Last edited by Hepcat; 11-27-2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I wonder how much of a chance Mindaugas Lukauškis has to reach the top spot before he retires? At the age of 41 not surprisingly he's really slowing down.

And Artūras Jomantas should make it into the top ten well before he hangs up his shoes. He's been playing in the LKL since 2004 and he's still only 35 years old.

For Lukauskis it's possible to climb to top even this season, if its gonna be played fully. 27 games left, he plays in weak Siauliai where offense rules, so basically he needs 9ppg. Hard, but not impossible

Comment

I thought that table was a sum total of PER rather than total points though.

Comment

I thought that table was a sum total of PER rather than total points though.

Nah, man "Rezultatyviausi" means best scorers, PER or efficiency would be "naudingiausi"

Comment

Ahhhhhh, of course!

Comment

Normantas who wasn't good in Rytas apart some defence has been balling in the 2nd atm LKL team Lietkabelis in the last 3 games averaging 23 pts and about 30 EFF (41 in the last game). Having in mind he's only 24 and he's a good defender with a fighting spirit he may be a solid guard.

Comment

I love three point contests Milaknis choked big time. Nerves got the best of him.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              I love three point contests Milaknis choked big time. Nerves got the best of him.
                              Not nerves, but shoulder injury he got this week on his shooting hand. You could spot it by his release and speed that it bothers him. It was quite stupid from him to participate and risk it to get worse, Lukosiunas had to be there. Anyway, today's Goudelock would have beaten even healthy Milaknis. His style, quick release was simply perfect, obvious winner since first series, glad that Saulys quite unexpectedly managed to give som fight in final

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information