Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
    Not nerves, but shoulder injury he got this week on his shooting hand. You could spot it by his release and speed that it bothers him. It was quite stupid from him to participate and risk it to get worse, Lukosiunas had to be there. Anyway, today's Goudelock would have beaten even healthy Milaknis. His style, quick release was simply perfect, obvious winner since first series, glad that Saulys quite unexpectedly managed to give som fight in final
    Oh, yeah, I kinda forgot about it, he has an excuse then. But he seemed to me so nervous, and that one badly missed shot...Anyway, there's tons of emotional intensity in three point contests. Yeah, Goudelock can shoot, he surely can. Great final till last second.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Is this Sigita Belickaitė hostess/commentator on Krepšinis.net any relation to Dalia Belickaitė?

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
        Is this Sigita Belickaitė hostess/commentator on Krepšinis.net any relation to Dalia Belickaitė?

Sisters, there are maybe 3 or 4 of them

Comment

Not sure how prevalent it is but i finally managed to find the way to watch LKL from abroad. VPN on chrome , but it works so far. All the games so far as well.
          Pm me , no charge .Happy to share
          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

I think it's a stolen victory from Juventus. Marciulionis made a foul on Crawford. A question how he would make those 3 ft (he shoots them 69%, but made 4 of 4 in this game), but a foul was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
              I think it's a stolen victory from Juventus. Marciulionis made a foul on Crawford. A question how he would make those 3 ft (he shoots them 69%, but made 4 of 4 in this game), but a foul was there.
              It was, but it also was a last second shot and this foul didn't influence the miss, he just stepped into player's landing area. When it's last seconds of the game, game winners situation, the calling is different. Refs usually allow more contact and players to decide the outcome unless someone is trying to rip some heads a part. IMO, there's no criminal here. If you get to the game winning situation, better make your shot cause you won't get a call 8 times of 10.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

The other thing that struck me as very strange is that none of the Juventus players competed for the rebound with two seconds left on the clock! They were all scooting back on defence! Why when they were two points down and time was running out? Talk about low IQ.

Comment

Also it was extremely stupid shot as well. When you are -2 you go to the basket and not jacking off some crazy three through hands. Urbonas also didn't have any set for such situation, not even a shabby screen and others just standing watching I'm not particularly happy Urbonas is the head coach of second NT now. I don't feel he has an upside to become head coach one day, he just has a sloppy mouth in press comfs, his only good at it.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

LOL, Urbonas and players praying the price for disrespecting the Saviour
                    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                      LOL, Urbonas and players praying the price for disrespecting the Saviour
                      Nah, dude, come on. Kid screwed big time Good lesson for him. He actually knew it and looked guilty at Crawford. It has nothing to do with Marciulionis. I never liked Urbonas. Juventus was plain horrible at the end. First allowed Goudelock to go for an easy lay up, then didn't rebound the ball, horrible last attack. That's not a good coaching.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        I'm not particularly happy Urbonas is the head coach of second NT now.
                        Second NT? Do you mean the 3x3 team?

Comment

Nah, dude, come on. Kid screwed big time Good lesson for him. He actually knew it and looked guilty at Crawford. It has nothing to do with Marciulionis. I never liked Urbonas. Juventus was plain horrible at the end. First allowed Goudelock to go for an easy lay up, then didn't rebound the ball, horrible last attack. That's not a good coaching.
                          Bad playing/coaching has nothing to do with refereeing. Rytas also played bad. Instead of using a tactical foul on Crawford which they had and which should always be done in such cases they let the opponent to take a normal shot - that's a bad coaching which anyway and again has nothing to do with refereeing. I'm pretty much sure the whistle would be there if there would be Rytas's player fouled.

It doesn't change the fact Urbonas cries too much. But it's not true that it's the only one thing he does well. For its money Juventus has a good team and coaching/chemistry wise it's quite good there. He did a lot for a basketball in Utena. As for being a coach outside that town i'm not sure, but i would like to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                            Second NT? Do you mean the 3x3 team?

No, students NT. It also called reserve NT. Urbonas has been hired as a coach.
                            Last edited by Straight forward; 03-28-2021, 12:23 AM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Bad playing/coaching has nothing to do with refereeing. Rytas also played bad. Instead of using a tactical foul on Crawford which they had and which should always be done in such cases they let the opponent to take a normal shot - that's a bad coaching which anyway and again has nothing to do with refereeing. I'm pretty much sure the whistle would be there if there would be Rytas's player fouled.

It doesn't change the fact Urbonas cries too much. But it's not true that it's the only one thing he does well. For its money Juventus has a good team and coaching/chemistry wise it's quite good there. He did a lot for a basketball in Utena. As for being a coach outside that town i'm not sure, but i would like to watch.
                              Agreed basically.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

It was, but it also was a last second shot and this foul didn't influence the miss, he just stepped into player's landing area. When it's last seconds of the game, game winners situation, the calling is different. Refs usually allow more contact and players to decide the outcome unless someone is trying to rip some heads a part. IMO, there's no criminal here. If you get to the game winning situation, better make your shot cause you won't get a call 8 times of 10.
                                Didn't watch the game, but judging be hihglights - it was a clearest foul, it's not a situation about "more contact" thing or calling to be different, Marciulionis was caught and there had to be free throws. Easy situation and robbed Juventus, at least for opportunity. Can't understand how refs fcked up like that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information