Fiba Basketball Champions League Final 8 - Athens 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    That's pretty rough. Do you think Venezia have any chance vs Milan?
    No, they don't look as good as they did 2 years ago when they won the title....

When Milan is dialed in they're on another level.....
    Last edited by Gman365; 05-21-2021, 03:44 AM.

Comment

The much anticipated Tenerife-Burgos series is finally here...This is my kind of Basketball.....

Judging by what i'm seeing on BetExplorer.com it looks as though the ACB is just doing a 2 legged aggregate this year instead of the usual best of 5.

Barcelona to play later today after the intensity of the Final 4.....They probably still smash Joventut anyway...
      Last edited by Gman365; 06-01-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Virtus up 2-0 in the Legabasket finals vs Milano. Wouldn't have predicted that based on the season so far.

Comment

Virtus up 2-0 in the Legabasket finals vs Milano. Wouldn't have predicted that based on the season so far.
          Might bet Milan tomorrow...They're +1.5 underdogs on the road but i just can't see a Messina team going quietly....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
            Might bet Milan tomorrow...They're +1.5 underdogs on the road but i just can't see a Messina team going quietly....
            I know what you mean although Virtus have the momentum right now. Arenas still nowhere near full because of the restrictions so it won't be as daunting a task as playing in Bologna normally would be.

Comment

3-0 to Bologna. Very impressive performance from them against a Final 4 team. They must really be regretting those Eurocup games against UNICS now.

Comment

3-0 to Bologna. Very impressive performance from them against a Final 4 team. They must really be regretting those Eurocup games against UNICS now.
                Was able to get Milan +5.5 underdogs in game and it still wasn't enough to win....When they had the game tied up in the 3rd i thought i had it....Was confident Milan would win outright............With the domestic leagues finishing up that could be my last bet of the season...Sucks to finish up with a loss........Still had a good year though.....

Comment

Was able to get Milan +5.5 underdogs in game and it still wasn't enough to win....When they had the game tied up in the 3rd i thought i had it....Was confident Milan would win outright............With the domestic leagues finishing up that could be my last bet of the season...Sucks to finish up with a loss........Still had a good year though.....
                  Yeah, I can remember you being quite happy with the bets you've made over the season. I don't think too many would have guessed Milan would have struggled this badly, iirc their domestic record this season was significantly better than Bolognas.

Comment

Crazy to think a Messina team would get embarrassed and get swept like that...Never would of saw that coming...

A quick shout out to Tenerife too....Not only did they plow right through Burgos but after getting humiliated in game 1 against Barcelona they managed to win game 2 and kept game 3 fairly competitive for as long as they could on the road , even though the game was never really in doubt for Barcelona.......

Madrid-Barcelona sets up to be a fun final and a good way to close out the year.......Munich-Berlin has been fun so far too....

Comment

Crazy to think a Messina team would get embarrassed and get swept like that...Never would of saw that coming...

A quick shout out to Tenerife too....Not only did they plow right through Burgos but after getting humiliated in game 1 against Barcelona they managed to win game 2 and kept game 3 fairly competitive for as long as they could on the road , even though the game was never really in doubt for Barcelona.......

Madrid-Barcelona sets up to be a fun final and a good way to close out the year.......Munich-Berlin has been fun so far too....
                      Maybe the age of the team caught up with Milano a bit? Bologna looked a lot fresher and were deserved champions.

And yes credit to Tenerife! Very tough challenge after a game 1 like that but to win the game after that says a lot about their character.
                      What stage are they at in the German finals?

Comment

Maybe the age of the team caught up with Milano a bit? Bologna looked a lot fresher and were deserved champions.

And yes credit to Tenerife! Very tough challenge after a game 1 like that but to win the game after that says a lot about their character.
                        What stage are they at in the German finals?
                        Yeah you could be right when it comes to Milan and Virus...

German series is 1-1 in a best of 5......Looks as though the ACB Finals with be best of 3 like the rest of the playoffs were.........Was my mistake thinking they were gonna be aggregate series......When they described the games as legs i got fooled....That's a term usually used for an aggregate series......

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information