Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fiba Basketball Champions League Final 8 - Athens 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Well let's see what they can do in the ACB playoffs now...Looks like they're getting Tenerife in the first round...
    How much ACB have you seen this season? And who would you choose from that matchup?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    How much ACB have you seen this season? And who would you choose from that matchup?
    On a scale of 1 to 10 i would say i follow it at about a 6 this year.

I'll go Burgos 51-49.......Tough one to pick though.

You gonna watch the ACB playoffs ?

On a scale of 1 to 10 i would say i follow it at about a 6 this year.

I'll go Burgos 51-49.......Tough one to pick though.

You gonna watch the ACB playoffs ?
    I just had a look at the ACB regular season standings. Very impressive season for Tenerife.
    I don't watch too much of the domestic leagues atm, buw saw amount of Italian league when Eurosport showed the games the previous couple of seasons.
    What other leagues have you been watching recently? IIRC you were checking out the New Zealand league last year?

I just had a look at the ACB regular season standings. Very impressive season for Tenerife.
    I don't watch too much of the domestic leagues atm, buw saw amount of Italian league when Eurosport showed the games the previous couple of seasons.
    What other leagues have you been watching recently? IIRC you were checking out the New Zealand league last year?
    Just did the Euroleague and the Spain ACB this year....Didn't want to spread myself too thin betting and following too many leagues like i did in the past.......Haven't watched the NZ NBL so far this year....Really enjoyed it last year because it started right after the whole sports world was shut down for months......Really hit the spot at the time.....Fun, fast style of hoops but like i said , i'm through following a million leagues spreading myself too thin......
    Last edited by Gman365; 05-11-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Just did the Euroleague and the Spain ACB this year....Didn't want to spread myself too thin betting and following too many leagues like i did in the past.......Haven't watched the NZ NBL so far this year....Really enjoyed it last year because it started right after the whole sports world was shut down for months......Really hit the spot at the time.....Fun, fast style of hoops but like i said , i'm through following a million leagues spreading myself too thin......
    That makes a lot of sense. Better to focus on a couple of competitions and know them well.

That makes a lot of sense. Better to focus on a couple of competitions and know them well.
    Two really tough losses for Sassari...They should of had both those games....

Not sure if you're paying attention or not but i've been checking it out at bit now that the Euroleague is pretty much done.....

Two really tough losses for Sassari...They should of had both those games....

Not sure if you're paying attention or not but i've been checking it out at bit now that the Euroleague is pretty much done.....
    Just looked it up. Venezia are just a consistently strong team so not surprised to see them win, but you reckon Sassari looked stronger in these games?

Just looked it up. Venezia are just a consistently strong team so not surprised to see them win, but you reckon Sassari looked stronger in these games?
    Yes...Very heartbreaking losses in the closing moments though....

Venezia shot 38 three balls in game one.....Now you know why De Raffaele is one of maccabeo's favorite coaches...Lol

Sassari with a 16 point 2nd half lead in game 5 and lose again.....They should of won all five games and end up losing the series....Crazy man....

I feel bad for them but in the end they gotta take some heat for not having the mental toughness to close out one of those road games........Still one of the most heartbreaking series losses that i've seen in recent memory though......

Sassari with a 16 point 2nd half lead in game 5 and lose again.....They should of won all five games and end up losing the series....Crazy man....

I feel bad for them but in the end they gotta take some heat for not having the mental toughness to close out one of those road games........Still one of the most heartbreaking series losses that i've seen in recent memory though......
    That's pretty rough. Do you think Venezia have any chance vs Milan?

That's pretty rough. Do you think Venezia have any chance vs Milan?
    No, they don't look as good as they did 2 years ago when they won the title....

When Milan is dialed in they're on another level.....
    Last edited by Gman365; 05-21-2021 at 03:44 AM.

The much anticipated Tenerife-Burgos series is finally here...This is my kind of Basketball.....

Judging by what i'm seeing on BetExplorer.com it looks as though the ACB is just doing a 2 legged aggregate this year instead of the usual best of 5.

Barcelona to play later today after the intensity of the Final 4.....They probably still smash Joventut anyway...
    Last edited by Gman365; 06-01-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Virtus up 2-0 in the Legabasket finals vs Milano. Wouldn't have predicted that based on the season so far.

Virtus up 2-0 in the Legabasket finals vs Milano. Wouldn't have predicted that based on the season so far.
    Might bet Milan tomorrow...They're +1.5 underdogs on the road but i just can't see a Messina team going quietly....

Might bet Milan tomorrow...They're +1.5 underdogs on the road but i just can't see a Messina team going quietly....
    I know what you mean although Virtus have the momentum right now. Arenas still nowhere near full because of the restrictions so it won't be as daunting a task as playing in Bologna normally would be.

3-0 to Bologna. Very impressive performance from them against a Final 4 team. They must really be regretting those Eurocup games against UNICS now.

3-0 to Bologna. Very impressive performance from them against a Final 4 team. They must really be regretting those Eurocup games against UNICS now.
    Was able to get Milan +5.5 underdogs in game and it still wasn't enough to win....When they had the game tied up in the 3rd i thought i had it....Was confident Milan would win outright............With the domestic leagues finishing up that could be my last bet of the season...Sucks to finish up with a loss........Still had a good year though.....

Was able to get Milan +5.5 underdogs in game and it still wasn't enough to win....When they had the game tied up in the 3rd i thought i had it....Was confident Milan would win outright............With the domestic leagues finishing up that could be my last bet of the season...Sucks to finish up with a loss........Still had a good year though.....
    Yeah, I can remember you being quite happy with the bets you've made over the season. I don't think too many would have guessed Milan would have struggled this badly, iirc their domestic record this season was significantly better than Bolognas.

Crazy to think a Messina team would get embarrassed and get swept like that...Never would of saw that coming...

A quick shout out to Tenerife too....Not only did they plow right through Burgos but after getting humiliated in game 1 against Barcelona they managed to win game 2 and kept game 3 fairly competitive for as long as they could on the road , even though the game was never really in doubt for Barcelona.......

Madrid-Barcelona sets up to be a fun final and a good way to close out the year.......Munich-Berlin has been fun so far too....

Crazy to think a Messina team would get embarrassed and get swept like that...Never would of saw that coming...

A quick shout out to Tenerife too....Not only did they plow right through Burgos but after getting humiliated in game 1 against Barcelona they managed to win game 2 and kept game 3 fairly competitive for as long as they could on the road , even though the game was never really in doubt for Barcelona.......

Madrid-Barcelona sets up to be a fun final and a good way to close out the year.......Munich-Berlin has been fun so far too....
    Maybe the age of the team caught up with Milano a bit? Bologna looked a lot fresher and were deserved champions.

And yes credit to Tenerife! Very tough challenge after a game 1 like that but to win the game after that says a lot about their character.
    What stage are they at in the German finals?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast