Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2020/2021 injured players or questionable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If FIBA is going to break their own bubble regulations to enhance viewing (prestige?) of boring qualifiers by allowing Euroleague players to re-enter the bubble, that would be PURE MADNESS.

Comment

• I agree with all friends who think this situation is madness. Larkin, Efes, NT, COVID-19 etc
      But,we should be aware one thing, Efes is the biggest loser of Euromafia decisions. Last season cancelation was unfair and awful. So who cares for rules now, if Larkin will play one game or two, what FIBA rules says or not, who cares. This was madness before season even started...

Comment

• This ia a joke...Efes and TBL are creating the situation in order to avoid the game in Belgrade and to let injured players to recover until new scheduled date and Turkish NT members to show up without being bored by trip to Belgrade.I'm 100% sure that not even one single player from Turkish NT won't be between those positive cases
        Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
        SG/PG: Walden
        SG: Loyd
        SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
        SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
        PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
        PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
        C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          IMO Pleiss is one of the cases, it shouldn't be a coincidence that he is out for exactly 2 weeks, but team practices without him and prepares for a game, and gets NT players back, so maybe everything will go as normal
          As far as i understand what i read from "basketdergisi.com" (and it's source Ismail Şenol again); these 4 covid cases includes the club workers, a trainer and a player (Pleiss-2weeks)... not sure but just guessing. So; Pleiss, Dunston, Beaubois, Micic and Saybir on injuries list and absent %100. The rest of the roster left for Crvena Zvezda game; Moerman, Singleton, Simon, Anderson, Gazi + NT players; Larkin, Balbay, Tuncer, Geçim and Şanlı. (I'm not sure if 1 more of these 10 players had covid except Pleiss.) Who's gonna solve the puzzle? ��

Comment

• any update about Milano players?
            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              As far as i understand what i read from "basketdergisi.com" (and it's source Ismail Şenol again); these 4 covid cases includes the club workers, a trainer and a player (Pleiss-2weeks)... not sure but just guessing. So; Pleiss, Dunston, Beaubois, Micic and Saybir on injuries list and absent %100. The rest of the roster left for Crvena Zvezda game; Moerman, Singleton, Simon, Anderson, Gazi + NT players; Larkin, Balbay, Tuncer, Geçim and Şanlı. (I'm not sure if 1 more of these 10 players had covid except Pleiss.) Who's gonna solve the puzzle? ��
              Worrax, but how they want to join the NT bubble the next day? As far as I understand the regulations this is impossible?

Comment

I think you solved it all yourself If nothing changed during the night, then according to all the info we have - Efes should have 10 players for this game. Covid positive is only Pleiss, but he is not with the team, like other infected staff members, as we know that yesterday Efes practiced with only 5 players, so if no new cases will appear, everything will be fine, game will be played. After it Efes NT members will leave for bubble, but then it's FIBA's problem how to solve it all, if it's needed to have two negative tests under FIBA guidance, then Larkin and co will play only on Sunday, if not, one test would be enough, then they might play even on Friday if results will come on time and negative, I'm sure they'll be tested the same night they will land in Istanbul

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                  any update about Milano players?
                  Datome still didn't practice yesterday and is doubtful for the trip to Israel

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                    This ia a joke...Efes and TBL are creating the situation in order to avoid the game in Belgrade and to let injured players to recover until new scheduled date and Turkish NT members to show up without being bored by trip to Belgrade.I'm 100% sure that not even one single player from Turkish NT won't be between those positive cases
                    That’s why Euroleague had a rule of not postponing games in the beginning. Khimki did everything to play and was punished for that. Others will just try to used the new rule in their favour. Last week Oly didn’t play because of domestic Covid rules. Now we have Efes situation. This season is total joke. They should at least make a rule with a minimum Covid cases needed to postpone the game. Losing players because of injuries and because they play for NT has nothing to do with Covid situation. I would make a rule that team needs at least 4 cases between players to postpone the game.
                    Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-25-2020, 08:52 AM.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                      Worrax, but how they want to join the NT bubble the next day? As far as I understand the regulations this is impossible?
                      ...believe me all i know is you already know, not much more. �� also waiting patiently that who's gonna finish the puzzle.

Comment

I think you solved it all yourself If nothing changed during the night, then according to all the info we have - Efes should have 10 players for this game. Covid positive is only Pleiss, but he is not with the team, like other infected staff members, as we know that yesterday Efes practiced with only 5 players, so if no new cases will appear, everything will be fine, game will be played. After it Efes NT members will leave for bubble, but then it's FIBA's problem how to solve it all, if it's needed to have two negative tests under FIBA guidance, then Larkin and co will play only on Sunday, if not, one test would be enough, then they might play even on Friday if results will come on time and negative, I'm sure they'll be tested the same night they will land in Istanbul
                        Totally thinking the same, agree with you... but anyway, any given second waiting for a new surprise. This season is a joke from the beginning, as Killer Bob mentioned several times before...

Comment

...believe me all i know is you already know, not much more. �� also waiting patiently that who's gonna finish the puzzle.
                          Thanks for keeping us updated, bro!
                          Cheers from Belgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                            Thanks for keeping us updated, bro!
                            Cheers from Belgrade.
                            Even with a full roster, nobody can guarantee a win an away game in Belgrade. (Lithuania is the same for me) In this situation, Zvezda even exact favourite of the game, with or without Larkin. Be safe, cheers from Almaty!

Comment

• I m confused guys! Will Zvezda vs Efes match will be played or postponed? I have Larkin on my team and no Loyd Also , can i join IBN leage ??
                              Greetings from Greece
                              Ps : Hi Killer BoB ( Beno) remember me ??

Comment

Datome still didn't practice yesterday and is doubtful for the trip to Israel
                                thanks bro
                                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information