Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2020/2021 injured players or questionable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efes and Ataman will be stupid if let Larkin to play for nt.
    Smart move would be to give Gecim, Balbay and Tuncer, because Efes is stronger without them.

We are lucky that Melih doesn't impact at all in our performance and he is free to go. Further more he can stay as long as he want

I love NT maybe even more then Fener but under this management it's nonsence to even think about result. 0-2 against Sweden and Holand. Sarica and Turkoglu should be ashamed. Basketball ignorants, solid players but as managers big ZERO.

Comment

• Casspi is back, but played limited minutes. If they reduce Bener's numbers they are done for.

Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Larkin wont play against Zvezda. There is no obligation but Efes puts the NT always above its own interest. It was not different last year.

Comment

• Casspi and John D played today in the Israeli league game after a year out but they are in 100% shape.
          both of them were great today and will play vs Milano
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Larkin wont play against Zvezda. There is no obligation but Efes puts the NT always above its own interest. It was not different last year.
            Its a fact that he wont play or just your opinion?

Comment

• hall get injured during 2nd q last night, and he didnt return to game.. doubt he could play on thursday, although still waiting for news..

Comment

• Any update on Beaubois?
                Rotowire has marked him as being out for 4 weeks, although one of Lithuania's media site indicates that he might be back this round.
                Just double-checking.

Comment

• All Olympiakos tests negative. So the match will be played, except the 4 players from Olympiakos that are in quarantine!
                  If i find out the players i will share
                  Harisson is out also due to injury

Comment

• Originally posted by menos View Post
                    All Olympiakos tests negative. So the match will be played, except the 4 players from Olympiakos that are in quarantine!
                    It's clear that it's not Sloukas, Martin, Papanikolaou, Spanoulis, Printezis, Jenkins, Aaron, and Shaq.

Vezenkov, Charles-Livio, and Ellis might be the ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by menos View Post
                      All Olympiakos tests negative. So the match will be played, except the 4 players from Olympiakos that are in quarantine!
                      Harisson is out also due to injury
                      Charalampopoulos, Vezenkov, Ellis, Jean-Charles

Comment

• Following news on Larkin. He's training with Turkey's NT.
                        According to Mindaugas Spokas (Lithuania's basketball federation president), FIBA's bubble rules are quite strict. Team members should be tested twice before entering the bubble. All the personnel staff, media, etc, etc.. will be living in the same bubble conditions to minimize the risk. If someone gets a positive test (even if that's a false-positive) they can't enter the bubble. Moreover, they will be regularly tested during training camp. Once they enter the bubble they're not allowed to leave it! Under these regulations, I doubt Larkin would be able to play back-to-back games in Euroleague and FIBA qualifiers in less than 24 hours time-span. If he technically is training with the team, he should be living in the bubble hotel already.
                        Last edited by edvinas9; 11-24-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                          Following news on Larkin. He's training with Turkey's NT.
                          According to Mindaugas Spokas (Lithuania's basketball federation president), FIBA's bubble rules are quite strict. Team members should be tested twice before entering the bubble. All the personnel staff, media, etc, etc.. will be living in the same bubble conditions to minimize the risk. If someone gets a positive test (even if that's a false-positive) they can't enter the bubble. Moreover, they will be regularly tested during training camp. Once they enter the bubble they're not allowed to leave it! Under these regulations, I doubt Larkin would be able to play back-to-back games in Euroleague and FIBA qualifiers in less than 24 hours time-span. If he technically is training with the team, he should be living in the bubble hotel already.
                          Thats what I said. He wont play against Zvezda.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                            Following news on Larkin. He's training with Turkey's NT.
                            Source that he is training with NT?

Comment

• Originally posted by pabarabanu View Post
                              Source that he is training with NT?
                              Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Thats what I said. He wont play against Zvezda.
                                That's your opinion or we have some words from federation, Efes or Larkin himself? We need some proof I couldn't find anything in Turkish media, browsed some dozen Turkish sports related sites I know - nothing. Yesterday when I found out about bubble's strict rules, I thought its done, but today I've read that Efes tries to get Larkin for CZ game, I thnk it was eurohoops or some a bit more reliable source if it made me believe its possible... But afterall why it can't be an option that he plays for Efes on Thursday and then for Turkey on Sunday. Pretty much a Shengelia case, also going to bubble after EL game. There're few scenarios, but none knows for sure Afterall there are 16 players. How can none Turkish journalist find out about it. It's closed case for my fantasy team in local site, but I'm still eager to know it now

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information