Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2020/2021 injured players or questionable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mike James play?

Comment

• Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
      Will Mike James play?
      Why not? He has returned to Russia a week now

Comment

• Originally posted by menos View Post
        Why not? He has returned to Russia a week now
        I don't know exactly we he returned neither the protocol to be on quarantine, but if you say so I hope he'll play

Comment

• Milaknis won't travel to madrid, and probably Garino will not play this season in EL

Comment

• Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
            I don't know exactly we he returned neither the protocol to be on quarantine, but if you say so I hope he'll play
            Im not 100% sure In other news, Toko and Cliburn are back, Martin out for all season Probably , and Neda out, Wilbekin very doubtful, Hunter also but probably he will play

Comment

• Rotowire says according to Khimki website that Shved is out. Khimki going to play with a bunch of guys no one has heard of outside of Russia.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Is Leday back?
                As far as the Khimki, any news about McCollum and Jovic? I smell biggest defeat this year.
                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                  Is Leday back?
                  As far as the Khimki, any news about McCollum and Jovic? I smell biggest defeat this year.
                  Jovic has left the team.I think Le Day should be out for 1 week more at least

Comment

Is Leday back?
                    Jović is out
                    Модный баскетбол. Превью к матчу «Олимпия Милан» — «Химки»

Comment

• Is Shengelia actually still out or not?
                      Ek official website and Rotowire have opposite info.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

Is Shengelia actually still out or not?
                        Ek official website and Rotowire have opposite info.
                        Why simply not to check official site? there it's stated that Shengelia is back to team squad, the same like James. Hackett got injured and will miss the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          Why simply not to check official site? there it's stated that Shengelia is back to team squad, the same like James. Hackett got injured and will miss the game
                          I did check it.
                          Though "back in the team" doesn't necessarily mean he's available for next game. E.G. Walden was back for Red Star last week but DNP.
                          I thought there might be some fresh info.
                          Thank you.

Comment

I did check it.
                            Though "back in the team" doesn't necessarily mean he's available for next game. E.G. Walden was back for Red Star last week but DNP.
                            I thought there might be some fresh info.
                            Thank you.
                            We can't know coaches decisions, but in that official site's article Shengelia said himself that he is ready to play. He was practicing with a team for some time for sure, so I guess he should feature, unless some pre-game troubles will occur

Comment

• Alexey Shved, Errick McCollum, Janis Timma, Evgeny Valiev and Stefan Jovic will not be available this week against Milan.

lol

Comment

• fenerbache announced one covid19 positive member
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information