Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
    It looks like they allowed additional 4th trade this week. Unclear is it just for this round or it will be a case in the future
    From an Euroleague email
    "As a result in the Fantasy game, players whose matches are cancelled will not score any points. In order to help you trade-out players from these teams, we are providing every user with 4 trades instead of 3 for the next two rounds."

Comment

De Colo - Henry - Lauverge or James - Jerebko - Zizic?
      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
        De Colo - Henry - Lauverge or James - Jerebko - Zizic?
        Tough decision, but I think second one is better

Comment

I am reading in a greek "fantasy based" site that Baskonia VS Khimki match is questionable. Any reliable source from Spain?

Comment

Why not De Colo, Henry, Polonara?
            "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by tsarla View Post
              I am reading in a greek "fantasy based" site that Baskonia VS Khimki match is questionable. Any reliable source from Spain?
              If that happens - which is not impossible - I'll throw in the towel.
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by tsarla View Post
                Khimki is in Vitoria, ain't got no other info yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                  If that happens - which is not impossible - I'll throw in the towel.
                  Rules are the same for all, if you want to play safe ditch BAS and KHI players
                  https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

it doesn't seem logical, i ve removed both lucic and simon to be able to buy de colo and clyburn.

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                      Why not De Colo, Henry, Polonara?
                      I don't consider that Italian dude as serious fantasy material.
                      Moreover if game would be cancelled that would be one more DNP.

I think I'll throw in the towel sooner or later as well. This season will likely demand us more time than ever with questionable games each week. I don't have it.
                      Today I was even late to make subs in most of the teams.
                      :/

Fab Fave is game to go this season.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

Micic for the president! Anyway, great start for Žalgiris! Not like fantasy start for me see you next year )

Comment

3 games rescheduled for this round.. and so far only 3 trades available...
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                            3 games rescheduled for this round.. and so far only 3 trades available...
                            Even if games would be played at later dates, that means nothing in terms of fantasy, right?
                            I'm sure that these Aussie jerks are not capable of performing such complex action to calculate PIR for players whose games were played weeks later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                              Even if games would be played at later dates, that means nothing in terms of fantasy, right?
                              I'm sure that these Aussie jerks are not capable of performing such complex action to calculate PIR for players whose games were played weeks later.
                              impossible. what about value and trading? you can't calculate 'post hoc' as you could for PIR
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                impossible. what about value and trading? you can't calculate 'post hoc' as you could for PIR
                                Trading is irrelevant since the game would be played weeks later. You can either keep or trade that particular player(s) in the meanwhile that has no impact on rescheduled game.
                                For example I had Fall for Asvel in almost all teams while it was not announced until the deadline that game will be cancelled. Why they couldn't calculate PIR for him and other players from that game once it will be played?
                                Value is not important either as no one knows (I guess even themselves ) how the value is calculated. They can just calculate PIR for rescheduled games without touching the value.

But yeah, I agree that all this is impossible as they haven't been able to do a lot easier things for years.
                                We should expect more cancelled games without note on time that completely ruins the game if no PIR is calculated for rescheduled games.
                                All in all, I hope the entire season will be cancelled soon as it makes no sense to continue this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information