Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
    I'd say even while Lauvergne is in very good shape, he ain't a focal point of an offensive for Zalgiris. Green-whites in the first three domestic league games attempted nearly 30 three-pointers per game. In this case, choosing Lauvergne highly depends on Olympiacos front-court and their PnR defense. If they ain't moving quickly, Lauvergne might cause a lot of trouble, otherwise, Zalgiris will be shooting threes rather than posting-up. Schiller prefers threes if you're semi-open or even in fast-breaks.

Abrines was playing decent basketball, but since Higgins is back it ain't ensure that he will be playing a lot of minutes.
    Very good points indeed!Thanks for the input

Comment

Off topic but i bloody well know what a train looks like, why do i need to go through 2 sets of images and sometimes 4 everytime i have to access the forum.

Aaaaaarrrggghhhhh
      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
        Off topic but i bloody well know what a train looks like, why do i need to go through 2 sets of images and sometimes 4 everytime i have to access the forum.

Aaaaaarrrggghhhhh
        Totally agree. This shit drives me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post

Aaaaaarrrggghhhhh
          Ha, not this time Skynet.
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Why Laprovittola is so cheap? He had pretty decent last two games in ACB.

Comment

Larkin redcrossed

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                I have also setup the classic league. It is public. Name is IBN Classic. If you do want the code it is 7RRZTEJ6. You can put as many teams as you want into this one. May NCJazz win.
                Almost 200 teams now. Remember to add your teams to the IBN Classic League.
                Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                  Why Laprovittola is so cheap? He had pretty decent last two games in ACB.
                  Beacause we have 3 point guards, plus Llull, so you never know who will play. In Euroleague only Campazzo is sure.

Comment

Is Alex Poythress going to "survive" in Efes? It seems like a player i can keep in the position, but the first two games are very unlikely for a big score. Mickey is going to tear us apart. If Saras won't give Abrines 20 min.most of the teams are going to be devastated.Sikma, Tony, Giedra, solid choices. I think Baron and Brown will keep us busy later on, but now Neda's reboot is ON!

Comment

Some of my latest thoughts:Giedra-Poythress-Lauverne-Mickey-Garuba

Comment

This new fantasy season has likely started pretty much shitty, in the same style as this whole year so far...
                        NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                        Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Everyone has Fontecchio and Lammers on their team right?

Comment

Sikma and Dubi were among a few best PFs last season, right?
                            NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                            Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                            If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                              Sikma and Dubi were among a few best PFs last season, right?
                              Sikma must have thought the foul limit rule had been disbanded.

Comment

Negatives. Negatives everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information