Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2020/2021

We finally have the game open and ready

If Higgins is not ready, I think Abrines could be a good pick. I also like Lauvergne for just 1.08, and maybe Nick Weiler-Babb for 0.90. Do you see any bargain on the price list?

Hi everyone.Do you think is there any value on Quino Colom (0.40m),Usman Garuba(0.58m),Riccardo Moraschini(0.18m) on the budget options,and on Jordan Mickey(1.22m) Vladimir Lucic(1.32m) on mid budget options?

Comment

Originally posted by betojohn View Post
      Hi everyone.Do you think is there any value on Quino Colom (0.40m),Usman Garuba(0.58m),Riccardo Moraschini(0.18m) on the budget options,and on Jordan Mickey(1.22m) Vladimir Lucic(1.32m) on mid budget options?

Forget about Quino Colom. He's actually the fourth playmaker of the team (after SVR, Vives and Hermansson). He didn't play the first league match.
      I would add Sedekerskis (0,24). He's awful, but after Dragic's injury Giedraitis is the only forward

Comment

Polonara (0.92) could be interesting as well

Comment

I have setup the H2H League for Interbasket. Remember only one team per player for H2H. Name is IBN H2H Code is HMCFFFJK. May the best team win!
          Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

IBN Classic

I have also setup the classic league. It is public. Name is IBN Classic. If you do want the code it is 7RRZTEJ6. You can put as many teams as you want into this one. May NCJazz win.

Comment

Any value on Mickey (Monroe injured, right?), Dorsey, Yabusele and Lauvergne?

Comment

There should be a lot of value to be had in Khimki, Armani, Maccabi and Valencia players for R1.
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
                  Any value on Mickey (Monroe injured, right?), Dorsey, Yabusele and Lauvergne?
                  Dorsey is very unstable. Can bring you 20 points one game, then 3 games with 5 points. Anyway, I think that you should not take Maccabi's players yet because Maccabi didn't play any official game till now. The Supercup (Winner Cup) game was moved because of corona. The team is not ready yet.

Comment

Why didn't Larkin play last Turkish League game?

Comment

Originally posted by felix_r View Post
                      Why didn't Larkin play last Turkish League game?
                      Larkin underwent surgery on June, he's not fully recovered yet.

Comment

Sticky Please

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                        I have also setup the classic league. It is public. Name is IBN Classic. If you do want the code it is 7RRZTEJ6. You can put as many teams as you want into this one. May NCJazz win.
                        Hello Mods, please sticky this thread if you can. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aladdin76 View Post
                          Larkin underwent surgery on June, he's not fully recovered yet.
                          Definitely out first round then?

Comment

Ok, I also created a Fab Five Challenge League. Name is IBN Fab Five. I hope it is working. I of course put my own team in to start with, but it says no teams in league and I can not figure out how to add a team.

Comment

Is there any league with forum teams? I mean H2H or classic one

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information