No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the formation now being modifiable you can always choose to bench players that play in matchday 2 and wait to see what happens in matchday 1

Even if the questionable player from matchday 1 does play but underperformed you can always substitute with player in matchday 2 and hope for an even better performance

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
      With the formation now being modifiable you can always choose to bench players that play in matchday 2 and wait to see what happens in matchday 1

Even if the questionable player from matchday 1 does play but underperformed you can always substitute with player in matchday 2 and hope for an even better performance
      For that strategy to be effective, you would need to have players, who play in day 1 and day 2 to in equilibrium, which is realistically unattainable in situation with 3 changes for 11 players. And even that wouldn't help much, if your "star" player gets injured. He would have still get 0 points, only compensation your bench player getting few more points. This system doesn't solves anything for injured players.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantisss View Post
        Anyone played the dunkest game before? How will increase or decrease prices?

For example Hillard cost 10. So how many he must score to increase his value? There is maximum price control? Changes 10% or 15% values per matchday?
        I tried to play like 2 or 3 times but every season I stopped playing a few weeks later. It was just not worth time. Their format is a complete garbage. There are only 6 'main' players in the team while the bench scores 50%. All the decent players are overpriced. Thus you have to fill the bench with bum players. Dunkest also deducts point for each substitution made.
        As far as the prices increase/decrease, I couldn't figure their formula. Fluctuations are minor as far as I remember and all the important players are overpriced at the beginning of the season as I said.
        In general, this format not how basketball fantasy should look like. I'm really sorry that even Javi couldn't bring back the old format. I'm sure that we will all want Aussies back after this season. Sadly but true.

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        It cannot be worse than previous. So that's +.
        I assure you it can...

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        For that strategy to be effective, you would need to have players, who play in day 1 and day 2 to in equilibrium, which is realistically unattainable in situation with 3 changes for 11 players. And even that wouldn't help much, if your "star" player gets injured. He would have still get 0 points, only compensation your bench player getting few more points. This system doesn't solves anything for injured players.
        Exactly. Bench is completely useless, especially in this format with 6-man team.
        Last edited by Mate_Kokicar; 09-13-2021, 04:40 PM.
        NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
        Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          You don't need to have 5-5 players

How many inj do you expect for players that you don't want to replace (because if you know that a player will not play you can use a transfer on him)

Also if your star player gets suddenly an injury tag -and you can't replace him entirely- then at least you can get some extra points from bench player as opposed to getting exactly ZERO with no bench

In any case for me the biggest flaws are still there

We don't have a clear formula for credit calculation
          Captain plays way too much a part

Anyway, any player suggestions for this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
            You don't need to have 5-5 players

How many inj do you expect for players that you don't want to replace (because if you know that a player will not play you can use a transfer on him)

Also if your star player gets suddenly an injury tag -and you can't replace him entirely- then at least you can get some extra points from bench player as opposed to getting exactly ZERO with no bench

In any case for me the biggest flaws are still there

We don't have a clear formula for credit calculation
            Captain plays way too much a part

Anyway, any player suggestions for this year?
            My point is, you have bench, which you won't be able to use most of the time and even if you will be able to use it, it won't bring you much.

Far the most important players are Captain and even more weird, Coach.
            Last edited by Killer Bob; 09-13-2021, 05:35 PM.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
              I tried to play like 2 or 3 times but every season I stopped playing a few weeks later. It was just not worth time. Their format is a complete garbage. There are only 6 'main' players in the team while the bench scores 50%. All the decent players are overpriced. Thus you have to fill the bench with bum players. Dunkest also deducts point for each substitution made.
              As far as the prices increase/decrease, I couldn't figure their formula. Fluctuations are minor as far as I remember and all the important players are overpriced at the beginning of the season as I said.
              In general, this format not how basketball fantasy should look like. I'm really sorry that even Javi couldn't bring back the old format. I'm sure that we will all want Aussies back after this season. Sadly but true.

I assure you it can...

Exactly. Bench is completely useless, especially in this format with 6-man team.
              In my mind it cannot be worse than previous version, but you never know. I'm glad that friends from down under are gone.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                In my mind it cannot be worse than previous version, but you never know. I'm glad that friends from down under are gone.
                It can and it will imo because the previous format was not too far from the good old EFC while this new one has nothing with basketball fantasy. It's just an unnecessary mess of the game.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

• Ok, started up a H2H League. It is IBN H2H, but it is private so you will need the code 0A5DC268. Hope I dont embarrass myself in the new format.
                  Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                  2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                  Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Here is the info for the IBN Classic League. IBN Classic should pull it up. This one is Public. In case it does not the code is 00FE5B6B. May the best team win.

Comment

• PS--I have started a new 21/22 EFC thread. Hopefully Mods will sticky soon.

Comment

• Are there preparation games stats available anywhere at one place?

Comment

• The 2021-22 season is almost here as the EuroLeague teams start their training camps and participate in friendly games. BasketNews is presenting the preseason schedules of all 18 EuroLeague clubs. We will keep updating this information as it becomes available and will also add the results of completed games.

Comment

• By the way there is a 21/22 EFC Fantasy thread. Hoping a MOD will sticky it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantisss View Post
                              Anyone played the dunkest game before? How will increase or decrease prices?

For example Hillard cost 10. So how many he must score to increase his value? There is maximum price control? Changes 10% or 15% values per matchday?
                              I have played NBa dunkest, it is expensive to change a player so you only buy extremely undervalued players, in other words, the formula is not known but it is useless. You don't buy for one game, hoping his value rise.

Comment

• I gave up of Biwenger fantasy. For two days I've been trying to figure out how to access fantasy mode and create team but no luck. lol There's some random team on my team page (13 players in total) that I didn't created worth about 50 mil. I guess this is some other mode but I didn't select it myself. I wanted to watch tutorial hoping to find a clue but it doesn't even start. This is completely unprofessional. There's even no word about EL fantasy game on their forum. I only managed to joined some private leagues.
                                All in all it was a waste of time. I don't get a point of Euroleague releasing two basically the same fantasy games. Wish if they haven't cancelled FabFive fantasy. That game was so simple and not time consuming but still very competitive and fun to play. Stupid move by them.

Btw, two PAO starting guards 0/17 from the field combined. Nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information