The Mason Amos Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mason Amos Thread

I’m officially on this kid’s bandwagon. Definitely a top player to watch out for. I realized he looks like a young Carl Tamayo but with a very reliable 3 point shot. That’s such a high floor, high ceiling potential. https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=O9nvkFkRKRA
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
    I’m officially on this kid’s bandwagon. Definitely a top player to watch out for. I realized he looks like a young Carl Tamayo but with a very reliable 3 point shot. That’s such a high floor, high ceiling potential. https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=O9nvkFkRKRA
    Like I said in the other thread.

I see him as a next or better version of Danny Seigle

Comment

Does he have his passport yet?

Comment

Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
        Does he have his passport yet?
        I think the Amos bros are already passport holders. Package deal daw yan as per a running joke of their dads, instant chemistry from down under—Run XMC (Xavier, Mason and CJ).

Comment

I think the Amos bros are already passport holders. Package deal daw yan as per a running joke of their dads, instant chemistry from down under—Run XMC (Xavier, Mason and CJ).
          the boys and dads, passports all sorted (BTW meron naman ginagawa yung SBP for paperwork- we also have contacts in the different embassies- hindi to bahala na - but of course it take time and cooperation - hindii naman instant noodle - we still have to work within certain systems of buecracy

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

The notable upsides of Mason Amos that I see - 3 pt. shooting & ability to operate in the perimeter/outer wing. He seems to be a natural 3-pt. shooting based on this video. And this isn't a highlight of several games of mason but just highlight of one particular game which means that for instance the video would show Mason hitting 5 or 6 triples, then that says something about Mason's 3-pt. shooting.

I know its too early but my gut feeling says Mason Amos has more potential than Kobe Paras. I don't care if Kobe is significantly more athletic than Mason.
            "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
              The notable upsides of Mason Amos that I see - 3 pt. shooting & ability to operate in the perimeter/outer wing. He seems to be a natural 3-pt. shooting based on this video. And this isn't a highlight of several games of mason but just highlight of one particular game which means that for instance the video would show Mason hitting 5 or 6 triples, then that says something about Mason's 3-pt. shooting.

I know its too early but my gut feeling says Mason Amos has more potential than Kobe Paras. I don't care if Kobe is significantly more athletic than Mason.
              It is like Danny Seigle Vs Japeth Aguilar

Japeth is significantly more athletic than Danny S. But Danny S is a better player

Comment

The main difference is age and the exposure they have yet to go through, imagine the upside Mason who's just turned 16, to play 3 more years of high school, then 4 years of college basketball in a good program. If the end result is Kobe Paras level after all of that, that's disappointing
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

His dad always post their (Xavier and him are teammates, CJ is saling pusa which is really impressive considering he’s like 13?) games and Mason always have a couple of 3s. So yeah, it’s definitely a part of his arsenal. I think he’s a shooter more than anything.

Comment

Wow. If Mason is this amazing.

And CJ is projected to be much better than mason. Very good for us.

Hope Mason will play for Gilas U18 and U19 in the Future. We will see if he can match up in Fiba level.

Comment

Based on their coaches posts on AJ edu fb group.

Mason Amos always scores 20,25, or 30 pts .

CJ amos scored between 15-20 pts too.

Hope di sila maagaw ng australia satin

Comment

The parents are actually kiwi citizens not Australian

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                          The parents are actually kiwi citizens not Australian
                          Any danger that New Zealand would "steal" Mason Amos from us?
                          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Any danger that New Zealand would "steal" Mason Amos from us?
                            Hehehe. Pagmamayari na natin amos brothers. Hahaha

Anyway, I think Mason is already for us. But CJ is being recruited more by Australia

Is that right sir analyzed?

Comment

Mason is now coached by kiwi great Mika Vukona, bTW in pictures mason looks taller than Mika (who's listed at 6' 7)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information