Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    very sad for ethan.

at this rate, demisana and salvoro may surpassed him quick.

hope he improves. and be fully healed from his injury
    Yep.. hope UP will used ethan right and give him the exposure that ethan badly needs..
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

People only need to watch to see the overall impact Joshua Lazaro brought to Ateneo High School in his first year. The transferee from San Beda impressed with norms of 13.2 points, 12.8 rebounds, 1.93 assists, 1.47 steals, and 1.33 blocks per game. Meanwhile, over his eight-year stay in the Philippines, Blue Eagles head coach Tab […]

Coach Tab sees Lazaro as a SF.

Our local coaches would treat him as a BIG. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        Yep.. hope UP will used ethan right and give him the exposure that ethan badly needs..
        Bo Perasol is smiling hahaha.
        sigpic

Comment

When talking about future wings of the PH, I think we need to consider what type of wing-men is the most realistic. Outside of naturalized players, I don't think it's plausible to produce local talent in the molds of Jayson Tatum or Jimmy Butler. If we do, then good but it's very difficult as it's a combination of pure talent, athleticism, and length. I think we should look at small forwards Gordon Hayward who isn't super-athletic but can get the job done.
          GILAS WISHLIST:
          6'8 Pingris

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
            When talking about future wings of the PH, I think we need to consider what type of wing-men is the most realistic. Outside of naturalized players, I don't think it's plausible to produce local talent in the molds of Jayson Tatum or Jimmy Butler. If we do, then good but it's very difficult as it's a combination of pure talent, athleticism, and length. I think we should look at small forwards Gordon Hayward who isn't super-athletic but can get the job done.
            Preinjury Hayward was actually pretty athletic, he still is just not the same. The sf position is tough as usually the best athletes play that position.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
              Preinjury Hayward was actually pretty athletic, he still is just not the same. The sf position is tough as usually the best athletes play that position.
              That's Dwight Ramos- pair him up with Clarkson and we're good.

I think though a combo forward who can play small ball 4 is what we're lacking . Again to be realistic we can't hope to get a Giannis or Tatum type but i think a Crowder type is plausible. ( not soft , can decently rebound and shoot )
              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post

I think though a combo forward who can play small ball 4 is what we're lacking . Again to be realistic we can't hope to get a Giannis or Tatum type but i think a Crowder type is plausible. ( not soft , can decently rebound and shoot )
                That's Kobe Paras. Him, Dwight, and JC as 3 of the 5 on the floor will make us tall across and very versatile on the floor.
                Attack
                defend
                Unite

Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                  That's Kobe Paras. Him, Dwight, and JC as 3 of the 5 on the floor will make us tall across and very versatile on the floor.
                  so on top of 2-3 zone is dwight and kobe then at the back JC, edu/kai and another guard probably thirdy or dave
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    so on top of 2-3 zone is dwight and kobe then at the back JC, edu/kai and another guard probably thirdy or dave
                    Thirdy might be since he will be used as a point guard at San-en in Japan.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                      Thirdy might be since he will be used as a point guard at San-en in Japan.
                      Yes.

We have Dwight, Luke, and maybe Mason(If he plays SF) for that. The problem is their age.

But after 3 years they are in 20s anyway. The earlier we can exposed them, the better.

And I am still hoping for Caelum and Jayden to be eligible

Comment

Or a Tyler Herro

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post
                          Or a Tyler Herro
                          We dont have a player as shooter as herro

Comment

Or a Tyler Herro
                            or a Duncan Robinson.I can't believe that a combination of the name of two San Antonio Spurs great front court players would be very good at shooting threes and had made the NBA being that under rated in the collegiate ranks. I am hoping that our future shooting guards and small forwards would learn how to shoot like the guy.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Or a Tyler Herro
                              Clarkson
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Clarkson
                                And homegrown Rhenz Abando who plays bigger than his size. He is 6'2 just like Marcio Lassiter..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information