Playoff talks 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    What kind of reverse game was this? Lu Dort makes 30 points and is blocked by Harden in the game winning shot? Schröder misses easy layups at the rim, CP3 cant make floater. OKC loses in a game where Harden plays like cow shit. Schröder again with the worst decision making. Germany can forget about winning a single important game with him as decision maker.

Trade that asshole Gallinari. Game seven and his defensive effort is this? He deserves to be beaten up because of this shit. Harden turns from a lion to a kitty in important games. Steven Addams what kind of shit was this? I loved you like a son but now I must disown you. Kick that dumb ass out!

And one word about Westbrook. I really doubt that this guy has a brain.
    Ok for Gallinari but here the 90% of the problem is the ridiculous "coach". Against such a roster he didn't try for a single second to play under the paint. Paul dribbling and dribbling without purpose, there is no system for anything. At least D'Antoni has taught his players how to move the ball.

Poor Adams, he was not able to make a single decent shot, he never received the ball. The truth is that some coaches belong to the college world and they should stay there for ever.

Oklahoma missed a golden opportunity. But perhaps it is not so important, we already know that the two Los Angeles teams will play the conference final.

Comment

Rockets-Lakers i dont believe you can win against Lakers 4 games shooting only trees.But still Rockets is veteran team with star power.If Warriors always had troubles with them,Lakers will also have problems,but eventually size advantage of Davis should make the diffrence . But still its gonna be fascinating to watch how 1m96 rockets center Tucker will try to guard best worlds big men 2m10 Davis inside.

Lakers in 6

Clippers-Nuggets i dont see how can this young Nuggets can even make this serries interesting.Kawhi gonna cook those young nuggets wings . Murray wont be allowed to go for 40,50pts performances like againts Jazz he could.Its one thing barely beat 7 jazz players rotation and way another to try beat rested 11 clippers players with true superstar .

Doncic is built like point forward/wing and he made big problems for clippers,Nuggets dont have such game changer.

Clippers in 5

Again nba playoofs shows same tendency if you dont have two way wing SF star you just wont win a ring.No other way around like all finals mvps were SF in last decade.

2020 most likely final four teams wings will look: Lebron,Kawhi,Tatum,Butler
      Last edited by Shawshank; 09-03-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Giannis is struggling, he really needs to develop an outside shot and real post game.

Comment

Lakers over Houston
          Clippers over Nuggets

Miami over Bucks
          Celtics over Raptors

Lakers over Clippers
          Celtics over Miami

FInal LAKERS VS CELTICS

Comment

Originally posted by YouMe View Post
            Lakers over Houston
            Clippers over Nuggets